*Major Court Defeat for Obama: 'Recess' Appointments Unconstitutional!*

Katzndogz

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2011
Not that obama considers the Constitution anything but a nuisance.

News from The Associated Press

WASHINGTON (AP) -- A federal appeals court has ruled that President Barack Obama violated the Constitution when he bypassed the Senate to fill vacancies on a labor relations panel.

The U.S. Court of Appeals for the D.C. Circuit says Obama did not have the power to make recess appointments earlier this year to the National Labor Relations Board.

Obama claims he acted properly because the Senate was away for the holidays. But the court says the Senate technically stayed in session when lawmakers gaveled in and out every few days for so-called "pro forma" sessions.

Finally the king is learning that he has no clothes. And he looks boney naked.

Bwhahahahahahaha Hahahahahahaha LOL Hahahahahaha

The Boy King BIATCH SLAPPED again and put in his rightful place!!

Major Court Defeat for Obama: 'Recess' Appointments Unconstitutional

SPAM ALERT: Already posted and debunked.

fucking liar

Obama Labor Board Recess Appointments Are Unconstitutional, Federal Court Rules

now go whine to CK that I called you a fucking liar whydonchya?

Wry is black?

Why do we need five threads on the same fucking thing? Why do people not use the search function? Do you really think six hours after this news has broken you're the first one to post here about it?

Why do we need five threads on the same fucking thing? Why do people not use the search function? Do you really think six hours after this news has broken you're the first one to post here about it?

Excuse me DICKWIPE, I did look and didn't see it until I went in to the Flame Zone.. if you don't fucking like it, DONT POST.. Rather simple, no??

Because it isn't about having a discussion. It's about hacks wanting to do their troll threads. Why do you think lady dumbs linger put it in current events and not politics

Because it isn't about having a discussion. It's about hacks wanting to do their troll threads. Why do you think lady dumbs linger put it in current events and not politics

says the non attorney spokes person of the left.. Kerry on.

Why don't you tell us how you feel about your friend obammer sending the muslim brotherhood the F16s? Cat got yer tongue?

Forum List

Back