MAJOR AIRLINES refuse to carry immigrant kids away from families

Obama thought cargo planes were just fine when he was smuggling all those ISIS terrorists and their families into the U.S.

Thank you American and United Airlines! We must not help these monsters.
They are in violation of public accommodation laws.
That's okay. It's based on sincerely held beliefs.

Rubbish. It's knee-jerk weakness and fear of bad press. The companies are run by sociopaths, not 'humanitarians'.
That's not for you say. Once someone says that they have a deeply held belief, that's the end of the story, according to what I've heard lately. No one is allowed to challenge credibility.

the tearjerk continues.....
4096.jpg

so let me ask here.....

just what makes America responsible for political asylum ,sanctuary and justice while Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicauragua, Costa Rica ,Guatemala , Belize , etc etc BLOW IT OFF?

If these countries are so 'effed up , why aren't they cut off at the knees via sanctions?

Why isn't the vatican ,madcow, etc screaming at THEM to get it in one sock?

~S~

Csrgo planes will do.

Do you have a heart? These are children, not boxes.

Tell that to their parents.

The same kinds of parents who have routinely abandoned kids in the desert to die (which they do regularly).

You cannot punish children for their parent's actions. Yes there parentsay be wrong. But it's also wrong to punish children for their parent's behavior.

What do you want to do with the kids then? Put them in jail with their parents? Then you’d scream like banshees about that.

That’s actually more humane than separating the kids, or how about we spend money on quickly deporting them so no one has to be in detention centers for long.

Csrgo planes will do.

Of course I have a heart. I kerp it in a jar on my dresser.

If the airlines won't take them and I doubt this is true anyway. Then ship them in cargo planes. Being children is nothing special.

So how would you feel someone flew your kids on a cargo plane?
If i tried to commit a crime by smuggling children in to a foreign country, the children and I would deserve it.

Fly the children in a cargo hold.

That's not for you say. Once someone says that they have a deeply held belief, that's the end of the story, according to what I've heard lately. No one is allowed to challenge credibility.

Unless of course it involves a cake ... :thup:

Supporting liar in chief policies and programs has become a war on American values and morality, tradition and general goodness of heart and emotion. It is a war between the righteous and the deplorable, the good and the evil.
Americans from all walks of life and political ideologies have not only rejected trump's evil, they are standing up to his evil.

There's a difference between righteous and self-righteous ... :thup:

Csrgo planes will do.

Of course I have a heart. I kerp it in a jar on my dresser.

If the airlines won't take them and I doubt this is true anyway. Then ship them in cargo planes. Being children is nothing special.

So how would you feel someone flew your kids on a cargo plane?

I've flown in cargo planes with kids and their families dozens of times. they're fine. No surprise you Democrats have never taken part in any real refugee operations , since no Democrats fund any and it is mostly churches funding and operating such programs, and Obama tried to kill them

OBTUSE MUCH? Doubling down on the transportation MODE REALLY misses the point don't you think?

Supporting liar in chief policies and programs has become a war on American values and morality, tradition and general goodness of heart and emotion. It is a war between the righteous and the deplorable, the good and the evil.
Americans from all walks of life and political ideologies have not only rejected trump's evil, they are standing up to his evil.

And those PO'd righteous folks will all be voting in November.
Amazing post - Well said!

Thank you American and United Airlines! We must not help these monsters.
They are in violation of public accommodation laws.
That's okay. It's based on sincerely held beliefs.

Rubbish. It's knee-jerk weakness and fear of bad press. The companies are run by sociopaths, not 'humanitarians'.

Yes it is for me to say, and it's also for me to say that none of those kids on the planes were 'taken from their parents', they were kids who came unaccompanied by anybody, as are some 90% of those the press and Democrats keep lying about, even using pics from the Obama years.

Posts like yours are just more examples of how mentally retarded and phony your ilk are. You're exploited lies for a stupid dishonest political agenda, and none of you would be caught dead actually doing anything to help these kids in the first place.

the tearjerk continues.....
4096.jpg

so let me ask here.....

just what makes America responsible for political asylum ,sanctuary and justice while Mexico, Panama, Costa Rica, Nicauragua, Costa Rica ,Guatemala , Belize , etc etc BLOW IT OFF?

If these countries are so 'effed up , why aren't they cut off at the knees via sanctions?

Why isn't the vatican ,madcow, etc screaming at THEM to get it in one sock?

~S~

Maddow and the rest of the Democrats are actually good customers of the dope gangs and finance them, and in any case they aren't going to go against people who shoot them, they're all cowards, so they stick to destroying their own country instead. Why do you think all the rich Hollywood gimps who were going to leave 'if Trump got elected' all chose white countries with strong Christian traditions? None chose any black or brown countries, none chose any white countries that had been Commie atheist run shitholes, none even chose Mexico. Well, Sammy Jackson The Racist Rich Actor chose South Africa, but he didn't go anywhere, he's still here, too.

Ah, another liar wienies in with a few laughs for us. As usual you're just projecting. Democrats have no morals, values, are any 'goodness of heart and emotion', and you support a fake 'Rights movement' over a sexual fetish and a sicko group with NAMBLA as one of its founding members, so we all know what your 'interest in The Children' really is for your Party of deviants and degenerates. You're standing up because your diapers are full, that's all.

Attempting to associate NAMBLA with Democrats is as much of a thread killer as bringing up Hitler.
You lose, and everyone else is smarter than you.

c00.png

Forum List

Back