Mainstream Religion Is Evil

Jan 26, 2011
Christianism, muslimism, and the jews can fuck off, seriously who the hell wants these 3 faiths still around. All they do is mess with peoples lives, and cause uneducated wars. If you really want world peace shoot a judais.

No I am not a fucking troll and No I am not atheist, just because I don't like your craptacular religion doesn't mean I should be choreographed into your special place.

So fuck you and Jesus can go to hell.

:cuckoo:

No I am not a fucking troll.
You're obviously not just any troll, but a Crack Addicted Troll who uses scenes from a crazy French(?) movie as his Avatar.

I see an episode of Intervention in your future, or a possible ban.

Accurate prediction.

I mean if he was going to rant, the least he could have done is be somewhat coherant.

Christianism, muslimism, and the jews can fuck off, seriously who the hell wants these 3 faiths still around. All they do is mess with peoples lives, and cause uneducated wars. If you really want world peace shoot a judais.

No I am not a fucking troll and No I am not atheist, just because I don't like your craptacular religion doesn't mean I should be choreographed into your special place.

2n9008p.jpg

You are one sick piece of dirt. Jesus already has been to hell, and rose. Good luck in the end pal.

Last edited:

You are one sick piece of dirt. Jesus already has been to hell, and rose. Good luck in the end pal.

jesus was in hell?

Forum List

Back