Mainstream media picks up on the big igloos

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
They havent picked up on em substituting boogaloo with big igloos yet ...

Wow what a propaganda piece,

The report comes as U.S. law enforcement officials and researchers at various levels have issued warnings about the growing threat posed by domestic extremists motivated by fringe ideologies and conspiracy theories.

90 % of em Heres thier fringe ideology

o-CONSTITUTION-facebook.jpg

Read it all
What is the 'boogaloo'? How online calls for a violent uprising are hitting the mainstream

Lol an" armed racist pepe "full of divisive hate made it into the article

200219-us-civil-war-mc-1302_ae31e1fc53ec7f6896447ac909fad5c6.fit-560w.JPG

I thought I was gonna learn something here.. But I stop reading the link when the fake news NBC targeted those gun rights protestors in Virginia with a big up front photo...

Those folks are no threat.. Except in the minds of leftists pretending to do objective journalism...

You go boogaloo to a nearby igloo and see for yourself...

Interestingly enough, they are on the right wing. They say they want another civil war that targets liberal politicians and police.

Guess we know which side is advocating violence, and it's not the left.

The report comes as U.S. law enforcement officials and researchers at various levels have issued warnings about the growing threat posed by domestic extremists motivated by fringe ideologies and conspiracy theories.

View attachment 307813
Read it all
What is the 'boogaloo'? How online calls for a violent uprising are hitting the mainstream

View attachment 307814

Dayum, I always thought the boogaloo was a dance. And in 1968 it was because I remember doing it.

Interestingly enough, they are on the right wing. They say they want another civil war that targets liberal politicians and police.

Brainwashed College student pamphlet level canned response ....

Wrong. I actually read the article. From your link.............................

An anti-government movement that advocates for a violent uprising targeting liberal political opponents and law enforcement has moved from the fringes of the internet into the mainstream and surged on social media in recent months, according to a group of researchers that tracks hate groups.

The movement, which says it wants a second Civil War organized around the term "boogaloo," includes groups on mainstream internet platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Reddit, as well as fringe websites including 4chan, according to a report released Tuesday night by the Network Contagion Research Institute (NCRI), an independent nonprofit of scientists and engineers that tracks and reports on misinformation and hate speech across social media.

View attachment 307813
Read it all

View attachment 307814

Dayum, I always thought the boogaloo was a dance. And in 1968 it was because I remember doing it.
The right took it from a movie

Boogaloo is a form of latin jazz born in the nyc barrios of the late 50s ...60s

It's still actually yuge in Columbia

Joe cuba...who is actually Puerto Rican you probably know had a couple mainstream hit

Wrong. I actually read the article. From your link.............................

An anti-government movement that advocates for a violent uprising targeting liberal political opponents and law enforcement has moved from the fringes of the internet into the mainstream and surged on social media in recent months, according to a group of researchers that tracks hate groups.

The movement, which says it wants a second Civil War organized around the term "boogaloo," includes groups on mainstream internet platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and Reddit, as well as fringe websites including 4chan, according to a report released Tuesday night by the Network Contagion Research Institute (NCRI), an independent nonprofit of scientists and engineers that tracks and reports on misinformation and hate speech across social media.
I didnt ask that I was talking about your automatic response ...a typical one we've heard a million times from the non violent extreamly tolerant left

Lol you sucked up every bias confirming word into that brainwashed lefty noggin

Thank you for proving you're ignorant and brainwashed

Yeah, well, a WHOLE lot of people support them, so you might want to watch out for the second civil war, started by you worthless leftists. We ARE ready to fight back.

Boogaloo is the password?? Well, I'll have to try and remember that...…….

Might make more sense if you hard leftists quit trying to disintegrate the nation.

Yeah, well, a WHOLE lot of people support them, so you might want to watch out for the second civil war, started by you worthless leftists. We ARE ready to fight back.

Actually, these people who are advocating civil war are on the right. Might wanna read the OP's link.

Actually, these people who are advocating civil war are on the right. Might wanna read the OP's link.

Works for me. Whatever it takes to defeat the leftists degenerates who are ruining my country.

Are you really not aware this country is about to break into civil war? It could be anything that triggers it.

It's sure to be some perversion by the left, however.

Who is THEY? The gun protestors in Virginia? Some Igloo people that no one's ever heard of?

Something under your bed??? Watch out....