Maine

I never eat the green stuff in the lobster. Some people eat that. Yuck. I really love the little legs that you suck the meat out of and the claws and the tail. Those are my favorite parts of the lobster. I hate cooking them at home (I've only done it a couple of times actually). I feel so cruel. My mom used to just pop them into the boiling water and put the lid on. She didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. Lol. I'm just a wimp when it comes to that kind of thing.

We feed the dudes a bunch of wine first before we boil them alive :eek:

I never eat the green stuff in the lobster. Some people eat that. Yuck. I really love the little legs that you suck the meat out of and the claws and the tail. Those are my favorite parts of the lobster. I hate cooking them at home (I've only done it a couple of times actually). I feel so cruel. My mom used to just pop them into the boiling water and put the lid on. She didn't seem to be bothered by it at all. Lol. I'm just a wimp when it comes to that kind of thing.

Nah, you just have at least a shred of Ahimsa spirit hanging on. :thup:

Anyone remember Annie Hall with the lobster loose in the kitchen? LOL

Nah, you just have at least a shred of Ahimsa spirit hanging on. :thup:

I had to look that up! Lol. :D

Forum List

Back