Maine votes to expand Medicaid—turns out people want health care

we need to do what's best for Maine people! right, Paul LePage?

Maine just became the 33rd state to expand Medicaid
good for them.....When that state ends up broke like Californication, don't come to me and have me bail that state out....
Where do you live? One of those many red states that takes in way more tax dollars than it contributes?
Where have you been, for the past year or so? I have been talking about how fucked up Vaginia is, and how much I PAY into the state so fuckers like you can get EBT, so by next year I am moving out of this god forsaken place and you libfucks can turn it into another Californication..

good for them.....When that state ends up broke like Californication, don't come to me and have me bail that state out....
Where do you live? One of those many red states that takes in way more tax dollars than it contributes?
Where have you been, for the past year or so? I have been talking about how fucked up Vaginia is, and how much I PAY into the state so fuckers like you can get EBT, so by next year I am moving out of this god forsaken place and you libfucks can turn it into another Californication..

Might want to move to Orange or Rockland country in NY, I hear the ultra orthodox are taking over there. Ultra conservative, but you have to live by their laws, maybe its time you get on the receiving end of tax payers. Baby boom and Welfare capital of the US.

What does that have to do with anything?

And to think that Obamacare, which was passed by every Democrat in the congress, senate and President, was supposed to keep people from having to rely on poor shitty Medicaid. Yep, fooled you real good, didnt he?

Obamacare: Liberal voters, are you stupid? Washington (CNN) -- Years-old but newly scrutinized videos of MIT economics professor Jonathan Gruber ignited a political firestorm this week because the self-described architect of Obamacare thanks "the stupidity of the American liberal voter" for leading to passage of the president's signature piece of legislation.

Reference: cnn.com/2014/11/14/politics/obamacare-voters-stupid-explainer/index.html

And to think that Obamacare, which was passed by every Democrat in the congress, senate and President, was supposed to keep people from having to rely on poor shitty Medicaid. Yep, fooled you real good, didnt he?

Obamacare: Liberal voters, are you stupid? Washington (CNN) -- Years-old but newly scrutinized videos of MIT economics professor Jonathan Gruber ignited a political firestorm this week because the self-described architect of Obamacare thanks "the stupidity of the American liberal voter" for leading to passage of the president's signature piece of legislation.

Reference: cnn.com/2014/11/14/politics/obamacare-voters-stupid-explainer/index.html

No it wasn't.

No one is excited. All three of the propositions we voted in last year have been vetoed by the Governor. This he has also promised to veto as well. We'll never see it.
can lepage run again? when is his term over?

the State needs the medicaid expansion for the opioid crisis...

For my own information.....

This would mean that Main is going to be consuming more health care without paying for it ?

Is that correct ?

That's awesome we need to get it up to at least 40 states to expand medicade.

We also need to make more eligible of medicade and social security.

Everyone over the age of 55 should get social security and medicare in my opinion.

Please provide the income statement that indicates how you will pay for all of this without going into debt.

For my own information and understanding....

This means Main will be consuming more health care without paying for it.

Is that correct ?

Forum List

Back