Maine Votes: Bye, Bye. Celebrating Genocidal Sick Columbus Day. Hello 'Indigenous People's Day'! YES

1t8B.gif

After millions of battles and years of wars, all over the planet.
There is no pure white race/genes anymore. Best we can do is cream (mixed race/DNA) colored.
During and After battles and wars, cums the raping. More gene population in the race colors.
All vaginal holes seem to be pink in color. With a pink tube highway for sperms to travel in.
It not like the new white crape injun girls.

RaceSci: History of Race in Science: In Media: What DNA Says About Human Ancestry - and Bigotry

She took a DNA test, that found injun DNA in her. I call her a true Pale Face injun.
So keep wasting your time on this issue.

btw: the great Douche did admit IT lied about Obama birth.
the Douche said in the end, Obama was born in America.

Trump admits Obama was born in U.S.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-rumors/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ff3c78499438

So good.., Now we can stop calling Pres.Trump a White supremacist since he has more Native in him than Warren.

There is no pure white race/genes anymore. Best we can do is cream (mixed race/DNA) colored.
During and After battles and wars, cums the raping. More gene population in the race colors.
All vaginal holes seem to be pink in color. With a pink tube highway for sperms to travel in.

RaceSci: History of Race in Science: In Media: What DNA Says About Human Ancestry - and Bigotry

She took a DNA test, that found injun DNA in her. I call her a true Pale Face injun.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-rumors/?noredirect=on&utm_term=.ff3c78499438

So good.., Now we can stop calling Pres.Trump a White supremacist since he has more Native in him than Warren.

the great orange Douche DrumpF is a Nazi type racist, its root is german.
MAGA voters are whitey racist mostly, its that simple.

Maine House passes bill to rename Columbus Day to Indigenous People's Day.
View attachment 251304

https://thehill.com/sites/default/f...genous_peoples_day_la_getty.jpg?itok=Zrpw3c9_

:113: Exposing American :bsflag:
Spreading real facts to the nations DOPer Morons..

FYI DOPers...
Columbus And Genocide | AMERICAN HERITAGE

I think Americans should celebrate Columbus while non- and anti- Americans should be allowed to celebrate...well..whoever.

You must believe in fake gods as well.

No I’m a Christian who admires Columbus. Like ten generations of Americans in both aspects. :)
Do Christians admire rapists?

Columbus is the recognized figurehead of the point when Europeans came to this hemisphere, and I admire those people, who came here, conquered, and put in place what would become the greatest power and achievements the world has ever seen ! :beer:

Columbus was a true hero. He opened up a continent to people who would Make America Great the first time around :)

the great orange Douche DrumpF is a Nazi type racist, its root is german.
MAGA voters are whitey racist mostly, its that simple.

I think Americans should celebrate Columbus while non- and anti- Americans should be allowed to celebrate...well..whoever.

No I’m a Christian who admires Columbus. Like ten generations of Americans in both aspects. :)

Columbus is the recognized figurehead of the point when Europeans came to this hemisphere, and I admire those people, who came here, conquered, and put in place what would become the greatest power and achievements the world has ever seen ! :beer:

Columbus was a true hero. He opened up a continent to people who would Make America Great the first time around :)
The people who built the Montegrande, the archaeologists have since learned, had an incredibly sophisticated society . They didn’t just build one pyramid and leave. They first built it in 1,000 BC, but they reworked it and rebuilt it at least eight times. Before their empire ended, they had lived in that one spot for more than a thousand years.
Was the Amazon Rainforest Once Home to A Massive Lost Civilization?

The people who built the Montegrande, the archaeologists have since learned, had an incredibly sophisticated society . They didn’t just build one pyramid and leave. They first built it in 1,000 BC, but they reworked it and rebuilt it at least eight times. Before their empire ended, they had lived in that one spot for more than a thousand years.
Was the Amazon Rainforest Once Home to A Massive Lost Civilization?

Hmmm...rebuilding a mound of dirt for a thousand years?
A different kind of people had landed on the moon and were exploring the outer planets with robots a mere 500 years or so after the great Christopher Columbus discovered their new home continent.
And that’s the difference.

Not if you're a racist and a conqueror. There is zero to admire about that.

Hello Comrade.

C9B82D65-4ECA-47F7-B765-9CB257FEAD2D.jpeg

View attachment 251304

https://thehill.com/sites/default/f...genous_peoples_day_la_getty.jpg?itok=Zrpw3c9_

FYI DOPers...

Sure there are plenty of genocidal tribes that fit the bill. Before the Europeans settled North America the natives led busy lives butchering each other in massive generational blood fueds. I'm sure one of them will make an excellent replacement for COLUMBUS. Hell the Pawnee specialized In wiping out other Indian tribes.

JO

If they had had the brains, the ambition, the desire, the knowledge to set sails and "discover" and invade Europe, they would have been just as barbaric and cruel to Europeans as Columbus was to them.

To think otherwise is at best naive, but more than likely just plain stupid.

View attachment 251304

FYI DOPers...

Sure there are plenty of genocidal tribes that fit the bill. Before the Europeans settled North America the natives led busy lives butchering each other in massive generational blood fueds. I'm sure one of them will make an excellent replacement for COLUMBUS. Hell the Pawnee specialized In wiping out other Indian tribes.

JO

If they had had the brains, the ambition, the desire, the knowledge to set sails and "discover" and invade Europe, they would have been just as barbaric and cruel to Europeans as Columbus was to them.

To think otherwise is at best naive, but more than likely just plain stupid.

Meso Americans were a barbaric people. The Aztecs sacrificed bereeen 20000 and 200000 a year. Some of their temples had four altars and four access points for assembly line killing. It was considered better to torture the victims as much as possible even to the point of making them view paintings of what would be done to them beforehand. Pits have been found where victims were kept, with legs and pelvis broken and arms disjointed, prior to killing.

One Aztec chronicler states that as many as one in five children were slated for sacrifice. And in horrible ways. Little girls were dunked headfirst into vats of boiling rubber and then thrown into a lake to thrash and suffocate. Five year olds were flayed alive after being offered to the priests by their parents. Each month a different type of child murder was practiced.

003F3AB1-C36B-4422-BE3C-C3D253A41D61.jpeg

Forum List

Back