Maine Travel Tips ?

Nice. When I was younger my family used to head down to Port Aransas for a week or two every summer. I always enjoyed it.

My son and I will fish at Port A too this summer. And there are no moose or lobster there :lol:

Port Arthur or Port Aransas?

Port Aransas and the Rockport area----scored big on kingfish last year.

gb-kingfish.jpg

I can't show you the woman with me--it would be censored :lol:

Besides---I'd love to catch some cod or something.

Does anyone have any ? I may be heading to Bremen, ME next week. Anything special I need to be aware of or can I just wing it ? I assume some warm clothing would be in order but other than that I'm clueless.

If you are clueless, why are you going? :confused:

Does anyone have any ? I may be heading to Bremen, ME next week. Anything special I need to be aware of or can I just wing it ? I assume some warm clothing would be in order but other than that I'm clueless.

Being clueless doesn't stop me from doing anything---Where is your spirit of adventure ? :lol:

Being clueless doesn't stop me from doing anything---Where is your spirit of adventure ? :lol:

I have no spirit of adventure, it got up and took off for a road trip around the world :lol:

But everyone except Texans hates Texans.

oh hell I know that---I aint up there to make friends. I just wanna play in the woods and on the seashore. I promise I won't make a large Texan footprint up there. :lol:

Maine Audubon: working to conserve Maine's wildlife and wildlife habitat by engaging people in education, conservation, and action.

OMG---A million birders are going to join me ! :rofl::rofl:

Thanks a lot, Del !!!

And here I though I could glean some pointers about Maine! I'm going for the lobster I don't know about you :lol::lol::lol::lol:

First thing...we drive on the left side of the road, like in England.

As soon as you cross the border, move your car quickly into the left lane.

Have fun!

First thing...we drive on the left side of the road, like in England.

As soon as you cross the border, move your car quickly into the left lane.

Have fun!

Thanks man---I coulda been killed !! :lol:

Forum List

Back