Maine Travel Tips ?

dilloduck

Diamond Member
May 8, 2004
Austin, TX
Does anyone have any ? I may be heading to Bremen, ME next week. Anything special I need to be aware of or can I just wing it ? I assume some warm clothing would be in order but other than that I'm clueless.

I think the only people I'll see are the friends I have that moved up there from here so my accent ain't gonna freak em out. I'm thinking stuff like how to ride a moose and swat black flies.

But everyone except Texans hates Texans.

oh hell I know that---I aint up there to make friends. I just wanna play in the woods and on the seashore. I promise I won't make a large Texan footprint up there. :lol:

What's in Maine that ain't in Texas?

Heluva long way to go to sea the Ocean and play in the woods.

Go Down to S. Padre, or Palestine.

My son and I will fish at Port A too this summer. And there are no moose or lobster there :lol:

oh hell I know that---I aint up there to make friends. I just wanna play in the woods and on the seashore. I promise I won't make a large Texan footprint up there. :lol:

My son and I will fish at Port A too this summer. And there are no moose or lobster there :lol:

From what I hear, after Rita blew through there, ain't much of Port A left.

Maybe ya'll kin catch a tarball or two.

Port Arthur or Port Aransas?

Forum List

Back