Maine Mother Charged With Packing Pistol in Pants While Picking Children Up at School

Back in the day a buch of us used to go taget shooting and rabbit hunting just outside of town. A friend hom on leve from the Navy produce a ruger super blackhawk .44 mag. And we all took a shot a some concrete blocks with it. The other gary in the group went first, big guy about 6'4" and 240 and the recoil broought the gun upto near verticle with him firing it one handed. I went next using both hands and a highly modified weaver grip with my left hand over the top of my right wrist. Recoil came up just a little less on me but I was 5'9 and 180 then. Roger at a whopping 135 and 5'6" decided if Gary #1 could do it one handed then so could he. Compunding this idiocy was the fact that he couldn't close his left eye without closing his right or nearly so so he held the pistol in his right hand and sighted with his left eye and when he shot the laws of physics meant the recoil caused the guns hammer to plant itself right between and a shade above his eyes knocking him to the ground. It's about size and competence not sex...

Classic Roger! :lol:

Forum List

Back