Maine lobster shacks

Oh..

And i would recommend "chicks" They are the smaller ones 1- 11/4 pounders. They are tenderer then the bigger ones. Not as impressive, but several smaller ones are much better then one big one in my opinion.

Oh..

And i would recommend "chicks" They are the smaller ones 1- 11/4 pounders. They are tenderer then the bigger ones. Not as impressive, but several smaller ones are much better then one big one in my opinion.

I'm a fan of soft shell lobsters. They are cheaper, easier to get into, and much tastier.

I love fresh seafood. Down at the coast, we get red snapper, flounder, shrimp, redfish, and blue crab. I caught a pompano with my flyrod last year at south padre, fileted him, and the local brewery cooked it up with some fresh homebrews.

I love fresh seafood. Down at the coast, we get red snapper, flounder, shrimp, redfish, and blue crab. I caught a pompano with my flyrod last year at south padre, fileted him, and the local brewery cooked it up with some fresh homebrews.

Have you ever tried Maine shrimp?

I never have. Are the different? I don't think I've ever had fresh clams either, usually mussels and scallops.

I never have. Are the different? I don't think I've ever had fresh clams either, usually mussels and scallops.
smaller, but better tasting

Oh..

I'm a fan of soft shell lobsters. They are cheaper, easier to get into, and much tastier.

Yeah but you are sorta at the mercy of when they are moulting. If he is going now its not the season for soft shells.

Forum List

Back