Maine GOP candidate for Governor tells Obama to go to Hell

In it, LePage said, "you're going to see a lot of me on the front page saying "governor LePage tells Obama to go to hell."

Yea....until it comes time to ask the Federal Government for money

Well, his other stances, if true from what the Ads have been projecting, are what counts, and not what he says about Obama, and from what I have been seeing, I sure hope he is not elected here!

The unemployment rate in the county that I live in is only at 6.2%, so we are not doing as badly as the rest of the country up here, and this was with the present Governor being Democratic. (True southern Maine is having more difficulty than up here...but we get buses from Canada, with lots of shoppers that keeps us afloat, I suppose? ...plus all the friends we have made up here, "work for themselves", but one, who works at a paper mill as a supervisor.)

anyway, the lapage guy's stances on many things, if true, scares me! :eek:

All together now ready? "One nation working together" with liberty and divisiveness for all.. Amen.

[COLOR="Blue[SIZE="1"]"]All together now ready? "One nation working together" with liberty and divisiveness for all.. Amen. [/SIZE[/SIZE]][/COLOR]

Nope

Doesn't make any more sense in small letters

Maine Gubernatorial Candidate Tells Obama To 'Go To Hell' - News Story - WMTW Portland

I guess this statement alone qualified this guy for the Tea Party Express. Remember their Mantra:

"Believe exactly what we believe or you are Wrong!"
Didn't the revolution do this to the tsar's family? Or Stalin to the Jews, or Hitler to Jews, minorities and homosexuals? How about the Maoists? What did they do to dissenters? What do they do to them today? How's your knowledge of Pol Pot? He murdered a city the size of Milwaukee of every western educated person... pretty much the entire city.

Conservatives one and all? I don't think there's one in that rather distinguished list.

Last edited:
In it, LePage said, "you're going to see a lot of me on the front page saying "governor LePage tells Obama to go to hell."

Yea....until it comes time to ask the Federal Government for money

Ahh, come on,... he surely wouldn't ask for hand outs for those hardened mariners of the deep. If my candidate was stupid enough to say that he wouldn't be getting my vote.

Forum List

Back