Maine Votes: Bye, Bye. Celebrating Genocidal Sick Columbus Day. Hello 'Indigenous People's Day'! YES

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Maine House passes bill to rename Columbus Day to Indigenous People's Day.
upload_2019-3-20_21-26-12.png

https://thehill.com/sites/default/f...genous_peoples_day_la_getty.jpg?itok=Zrpw3c9_

:113: Exposing American :bsflag:
Spreading real facts to the nations DOPer Morons..

FYI DOPers...
Columbus And Genocide | AMERICAN HERITAGE

Last edited:
This is why we can't have nice things.

Is the great Douche MAGA lie for Whitey only, not killing enough for you?

I'm going to be honest here. I'm guessing that you're trying to parody a progressive with over-the-top theatrics.

No one could believe the things you say and still possess a molecule of self-awareness.

If I'm wrong and what you post is what you truly believe, well ... Good luck with that.

• Banned
This is why we can't have nice things.

Is the great Douche MAGA lie for Whitey only, not killing enough for you?

I'm going to be honest here. I'm guessing that you're trying to parody a progressive with over-the-top theatrics.

No one could believe the things you say and still possess a molecule of self-awareness.

If I'm wrong and what you post is what you truly believe, well ... Good luck with that.

All you need to do is put a MAGA Hat on him to fit into the DOPer Cult. Hmm? Nope, He still belongs to team MAGA.

upload_2019-3-20_21-38-22.png

Can't even condemn mass murder without DOPers whining.

So what is Maine's plan to start a new holiday to celebrate the great accomplishments of Italian Americans?

Will we rename DC the “District of Indigenous People”?

E5AF1724-ADF7-4D4A-A415-EB5C8775BB4D.jpeg

View attachment 251304

https://thehill.com/sites/default/f...genous_peoples_day_la_getty.jpg?itok=Zrpw3c9_

FYI DOPers...

I think Americans should celebrate Columbus while non- and anti- Americans should be allowed to celebrate...well..whoever.

You must believe in fake gods as well.

View attachment 251304

FYI DOPers...

I think Americans should celebrate Columbus while non- and anti- Americans should be allowed to celebrate...well..whoever.

No I’m a Christian who admires Columbus. Like ten generations of Americans in both aspects. :)

View attachment 251304

FYI DOPers...

Sure there are plenty of genocidal tribes that fit the bill. Before the Europeans settled North America the natives led busy lives butchering each other in massive generational blood fueds. I'm sure one of them will make an excellent replacement for COLUMBUS. Hell the Pawnee specialized In wiping out other Indian tribes.

JO

The ignorance of anti-American Marxist bigotry knows no bounds.
You can’t fairly apply today’s standards to other eras.
Anyone applauding this should forfeit every convenience created in this hemisphere post-1492. They’d die from exposure starvation and pestilence in a matter of weeks.
Instead of usurping Columbus Day, they should create an indigenous day (make sure it includes the history of tribes exterminating previous tribes without the offer of reservations).
But that can’t happen when the objective is to usurp western cultural values in an effort to apply Marxism.
The OP is an abject moronic dupe. Those who agree with him are fools.

View attachment 251304

FYI DOPers...

Hell are plenty of real genocidal Indian tribes that he can believe in. No need to choose a fake one.

Jo

The ignorance of anti-American Marxist bigotry knows no bounds.
You can’t fairly apply today’s standards to other eras.
Anyone applauding this should forfeit every convenience created in this hemisphere post-1492. They’d die from exposure starvation and pestilence in a matter of weeks.
Instead of usurping Columbus Day, they should create an indigenous day (make sure it includes the history of tribes exterminating previous tribes without the offer of reservations).
But that can’t happen when the objective is to usurp western cultural values in an effort to apply Marxism.
The OP is an abject moronic dupe. Those who agree with him are fools.

What a DOPer you are!

Columbus didn't “discover” America.
He never set foot in North America.
Best guess the Vikings landed first.
So, tell me why we celebrate him? An
Italian funded by Spain to find a backdoor
route to find a direct water route from the west
from Europe to Asia in the east. Spain sent him back to
loot the new Caribbean islands for gold,
land, and slaves.

Reading history books will be enlighting.

Why celebrate indigenous people's without giving them their land back?

Are you ready to give up your home to the ancestors of the people who lived there centuries before you?

If not, then this is all virtue signalling with zero consequence.

Forum List

Back