Main Stream Media (Good Morning America) praises 11 year old drag queen stripping at gay strip bar.

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013
desmondisamazing.jpg

Earlier this month, just three days after the Democrats took back the U.S. House in the midterms, ABC's "Good Morning America" (GMA) promoted a child drag queen named Desmond Napoles, a 10-year-old prepubescent boy who dresses up as a woman.

Desmond identifies as a same-sex attracted "androgynous drag kid" who developed an affection for women's clothing at age six. When his parents showed concern, a "therapist" told them to let Desmond simply "explore" himself. According to LifeSiteNews, he became a celebrity in the LGBT community after appearing in a music video by RuPaul and Jinkx in 2014.

desmond_is_amazing_at_gay_bar_810_500_75_s_c1.jpg

WATCH: 'Good Morning America' Promotes Child Drag Queen

Do you hate liberals yet?

I’m sure those child pageants and cheerleading competitions also offend you .

Not when those child pageant participants and little cheerleaders grow up to be well-adjusted adults who learned in their childhoods, the benefit of a little healthy competition.

As opposed to those children who grow up sexually-confused, suffering from depression and drug abuse, and seeking attention, I mean.

This kid dancing at a gay bar was creepy as fuck, but I didn't see it brought up once in that interview, let alone praised.

desmondisamazing.jpg

Earlier this month, just three days after the Democrats took back the U.S. House in the midterms, ABC's "Good Morning America" (GMA) promoted a child drag queen named Desmond Napoles, a 10-year-old prepubescent boy who dresses up as a woman.

Desmond identifies as a same-sex attracted "androgynous drag kid" who developed an affection for women's clothing at age six. When his parents showed concern, a "therapist" told them to let Desmond simply "explore" himself. According to LifeSiteNews, he became a celebrity in the LGBT community after appearing in a music video by RuPaul and Jinkx in 2014.

What the friggety fuck does "Liberals" have to do with anything in your OP?

Hm?

desmondisamazing.jpg

Hm?

How many conservatives you know of support something like this?

I can't think of a single one.

This kid dancing at a gay bar was creepy as fuck, but I didn't see it brought up once in that interview, let alone praised.
Shouldn’t the whole story have been told? They must have known to even get wind of him. Yet they still praised it rather than condemn the action of the parent that allowed it.

desmondisamazing.jpg

Hm?

The question wasn't for you, however it's not an answer anyway. Nobody said this was a political thing. Not even the OP said that. Nor does his link. Nor does his video.

desmondisamazing.jpg

Hm?

The question wasn't for you, however it's not an answer anyway. Nobody said this was a political thing. Not even the OP said that.

Same answer you'd get from any conservative. Take it or leave it.

desmondisamazing.jpg

Hm?

The question wasn't for you, however it's not an answer anyway. Nobody said this was a political thing. Not even the OP said that. Nor does his link. Nor does his video.

Left.

I get it --- you're "conserving" a valid answer by not having one. Well, that's efficient.

Shouldn’t the whole story have been told? They must have known to even get wind of him. Yet they still praised it rather than condemn the action of the parent that allowed it.

I don't think the gay bar thing had happened yet. The article the OP posted was from Nov. 20th, and said the GMA appearance was from earlier in the month.

The GMA interview the DailyWire article cited was in early November. They later posted an article saying that this kid had danced (not stripped) at a gay bar on Dec. 1st. The OP's thread title was completely misleading, as his GMA appearance was a month before the gay bar incident, and not even the DailyWire article is claiming he stripped there.

desmondisamazing.jpg

Hm?

Still waiting for an explanation of why this thread was created in "Politics".

Still not getting one.

desmondisamazing.jpg

Hm?

Left.

I get it --- you're "conserving" a valid answer by not having one. Well, that's efficient.

It was a perfectly valid answer. No conservative I know of would support this kind of perversion. But you are a liberal, therefore you support it.

It wasn't we conservatives who fought tooth and nail for allowing transsexuals to enter any bathroom they wanted, that you you liberals.

It wasn't we conservatives who condone same-sex marriages, that was you liberals.

It wasn't we conservatives who wanted gays and transsexuals in the military, that was you liberals.

It wasn't we conservatives who wanted the ACA to pay for sex change operations, that was you liberals.

Homosexuality, intersexuality, and transsexualism are a liberal political issue. They have insisted on making it such. Therefore the thread is in the political category.

Any other questions?

desmondisamazing.jpg

Hm?

Joseph Dendy
Dennis Hastert
Jim Jordan
Howard Scott Heldreth
Josh Duggar

desmondisamazing.jpg

Hm?

Still waiting for an explanation of why this thread was created in "Politics".

Still not getting one.

Isn’t everything related to politics these days, whether it is or isn’t? That’s how the news stations pitt people against each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not when those child pageant participants and little cheerleaders grow up to be well-adjusted adults who learned in their childhoods, the benefit of a little healthy competition.

As opposed to those children who grow up sexually-confused, suffering from depression and drug abuse, and seeking attention, I mean.

I am going to go against the grain here, I think both are wrong and border line child abuse. I have seen the stupid shows about the child pageants where 6 and 7 year olds dress up like hookers and act provocatively.

Watching the video of that 11 year old in this thread made me sick to my stomach, and it would have had it been an boy or a girl. An 11 year old already sexualized strutting down the runway like that.

Why cannot we just let our kids be kids...

No they don’t . I think they are all inappropriate when they have kids dress in overtly sexy outfits .

Hm?

Left.

It was a perfectly valid answer. No conservative I know of would support this kind of perversion. But you are a liberal, therefore you support it.

Actually I offered no opinion at all. You just pulled that out of your ass and plugged it in. Go learn how to read.

What I did do was question where any political content is. Nowhere in the OP's link is there any allusion to politics. Nowhere does any form of the word "Liberal" appear. He plugged that in just like you plugged in the above.

So it *STILL* fails to address that question.

So does the OP, who simply ran away rather than defend himself. :gay:

So I got no answer from either of you wankballs. Nor did I expect one.
That's why I put the question out there in the first place --- to watch some idiot try to make pretzels. And there you are jumping all over the bait. Aren't you.

It wasn't we conservatives who fought tooth and nail for allowing transsexuals to enter any bathroom they wanted, that you you liberals.

Again, I offered no opinion on that either.

Go ahead, prove me wrong and show a quote. Whatcha got?

It wasn't we conservatives who condone same-sex marriages, that was you liberals.

Again --- link?

Again --- of course no link.

It wasn't we conservatives who wanted gays and transsexuals in the military, that was you liberals.

Third time's the charm. Link this too.

It wasn't we conservatives who wanted the ACA to pay for sex change operations, that was you liberals.

Any other questions?

Yep. Where are your links?
Looks like you owe me four from this post alone.

**********NONE*********** of the above addresses the fucking question of where the political content is, or why this thread is in the Politics forum.

Forum List

Back