*Main Reason Women Un-Marriageable: Democratic Party*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Fort Worth, Texas
Sorry bout that,

1. The un-marriageable American women can blame the Democratic Party for their certain woes in finding a man, and keeping him.
2. Liberals are ruining their hopes of fulfilling their lives, and the joys of family raising, along with their hopes and dreams of a happy retirement with a spouse, a mate, a *Knight in Shinning Armor*, to help them.
3. White women have less than a 25% chance in having a fulfilling life, the Negro women have even less of a chance, just 3% chance.
4. Latinos have a better chance, 46% stay married and remain happy.
5. Asian even better, 86% stay married, and live in marital bliss.
6. It would be better for American women to stay out of any politics, totally shun it, and look to their duty to themselves and find and keep a husband.
7. From the mind of *CWN* !!!
8. No link: I would if I could!:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
I don't need a man. I blame no one.

I will say that many men are confused these days about what their role as a man is, thanks to political correctness

Sorry bout that,

I don't need a man. I blame no one.

I will say that many men are confused these days about what their role as a man is, thanks to political correctness

1. So you are a Democrat?
2. Why is it you feel or think you have no need for a spouse/husband?
3. I don't think men are confused, they know what they want, they like what girls have, unless they are a flaming homo, which most Democratic men are, or have those tendencies.
4. Mature men see the importance of a good wife, young men see the importance for big tits, curvy figures, pretty faces.
5. Thats how american men think.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Bumping your own thread because no one wants to "discuss" your idiotic OP..... :eusa_clap:

1. So that whole finding a good man isn't working out eh?
2. Obama sticker on back of your car too eh?
3. Okay, just do what you do,...next!

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Welcome to the rubber room

1. This is kind of important to a lot of women who would like to know why they are not so lucky in love.
2. And this is a debate site too, am I right???:clap2:
3. I think politics and its impact of the social out comes of the women who take part might want to hear this.
4. Your vote to put this in the rubber room, is noted.

Regards,
SirJamesifTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. The un-marriageable American women can blame the Democratic Party for their certain woes in finding a man, and keeping him.
2. Liberals are ruining their hopes of fulfilling their lives, and the joys of family raising, along with their hopes and dreams of a happy retirement with a spouse, a mate, a *Knight in Shinning Armor*, to help them.
3. White women have less than a 25% chance in having a fulfilling life, the Negro women have even less of a chance, just 3% chance.
4. Latinos have a better chance, 46% stay married and remain happy.
5. Asian even better, 86% stay married, and live in marital bliss.
6. It would be better for American women to stay out of any politics, totally shun it, and look to their duty to themselves and find and keep a husband.
7. From the mind of *CWN* !!!
8. No link: I would if I could!:badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I don't even... wait... what?

Forum List

Back