Main reason why Issa is calling for a special prosecutor

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
At first blush, it seems that Darrell Issa's call for a special prosecutor to investigate Trump's ties to Russia's rich oligarchs and spies, is based on pure patriotic fervor and a bi-partisan feeling of needed transparency......but, in my opinion, the slime bucket that is Issa, is just covering his sorry ass.

Issa well knows that the pressure to have both chambers of congress investigate Trump, is a two-edged sword; forcing republicans in congress to do the right thing, could be damaging to their own image for having backed this clown currently occupying the oval office.

Secondly, the cost of a special prosecutor would give right wing scum buckets in congress some "limited cover" that the expense is too much....

So, before "praising" the non-deserving crooked Issa, think about his duplicity.

Yeah, I think Russia's "rich oligarchs" probably had their commie hands in the Academy Awards too. Maybe Issa should investigate Warren Beatty.

• Banned
Yeah, I think Russia's "rich oligarchs" probably had their commie hands in the Academy Awards too. Maybe Issa should investigate Warren Beatty.

Trump and the Oligarch
He claims no ties to Russia. Here’s how he made millions from one of its wealthiest men.

Trump and the Oligarch

Basically, Trump is laundering (or hiding) money for Russian oligarchs

CNN destroyed this inadvertently last nite. Fact they are trying to press on is an indication of their desperation.

At first blush, it seems that Darrell Issa's call for a special prosecutor to investigate Trump's ties to Russia's rich oligarchs and spies, is based on pure patriotic fervor and a bi-partisan feeling of needed transparency......but, in my opinion, the slime bucket that is Issa, is just covering his sorry ass.

Issa well knows that the pressure to have both chambers of congress investigate Trump, is a two-edged sword; forcing republicans in congress to do the right thing, could be damaging to their own image for having backed this clown currently occupying the oval office.

Secondly, the cost of a special prosecutor would give right wing scum buckets in congress some "limited cover" that the expense is too much....

So, before "praising" the non-deserving crooked Issa, think about his duplicity.
To Force THE DNC TO COUGH UP THEIR SERVER AND THE EVIDENCE NO ONE HAS EVER BEEN ALLOWED TO SEE OF RUSSIAN HACKING?

CNN was what 4th or 5th time it's been reported by msm that there is no there there and yet libs persist.......Desperate times.....Desperate measures

Last edited:

How about we think about your partisan, butthurt, ignorant, stupid gamesmanship.

How about we think about your partisan, butthurt, ignorant, stupid gamesmanship.

Thank you....Nothing reassures me more than to have dumb right wingers object.

BTW, you forgot to use "snowflake" and "fake news" in your post, as instructed by the Trumpster...LOL

Issa clung to his seat in 2016 by a grand total of 1600 votes, after being comfortable for several terms.

If he's doing this for political reasons, he must believe that the voters want these investigations.

Thank you....Nothing reassures me more than to have dumb right wingers object.

BTW, you forgot to use "snowflake" and "fake news" in your post, as instructed by the Trumpster...LOL

Don't need to. Everyone assumes that.

BTW: speaking of dumb....were you not the one crowing over your inevitable victory on November 8th ?

Butthurt to the max.

BTW: speaking of dumb....were you not the one crowing over your inevitable victory on November 8th ?

Yes I was..........and when you grow some more brain cells you may realize that you lost TOO.......LOL

Trump and the Oligarch
He claims no ties to Russia. Here’s how he made millions from one of its wealthiest men.

Trump and the Oligarch

Basically, Trump is laundering (or hiding) money for Russian oligarchs
Both Will Smith and Trump sold homes to a Russian. The horror! Silly little liberal. So pathetic.

Yes I was..........and when you grow some more brain cells you may realize that you lost TOO.......LOL

I think I've stated about 100 times that we were all going to lose no matter who won.

My ONLY consolation is that I won't have to worry about left wing asswipe justices on the SCOTUS.

Issa? I thought they were called ISIS. Just kidding. I heard they were going to investigate right after Benghazi and the IRS.

Both Will Smith and Trump sold homes to a Russian. The horror! Silly little liberal. So pathetic.

Did Will Smith make a cool SIXTY million for a dump that neither seller..... or buyer ......ever stepped foot in ??? LOL

Issa? I thought they were called ISIS. Just kidding. I heard they were going to investigate right after Benghazi and the IRS.

Rumor has it that the Benghazi chamber of commerce sent a "thank you" note to congressional republicans for their valuable work in placing Benghazi on the map.

Forum List

Back