Maher To Dem Sen.: If You Can’t Say the Words ‘Islamic Terrorism’, Dems Lose The Election

Maher is a good, old fashioned, honest liberal. Good for him, nice to be reminded they're still around. They've been drowned out by the crazies.

Not sure I agree with him, though. If the GOP runs Trump or Cruz, Hillary should be able to skirt this.

No pun intended.

Maher is a good, old fashioned, honest liberal. Good for him, nice to be reminded they're still around. They've been drowned out by the crazies.

Not sure I agree with him, though. If the GOP runs Trump or Cruz, Hillary should be able to skirt this.

No pun intended.
Yeah, Hillarys response to every terrorist attack will be "At this point what does it matter?"

No pun intended.
Yeah, Hillarys response to every terrorist attack will be "At this point what does it matter?"

Amen. I can hear her screech now..............

"Muslims, Christians, Buddhists, what does it matter who strapped explosives to themselves ?!!!"

Forum List

Back