Maher says red state voters are jealous of blue: "We have chef Wolfgang Puck, they have Boyardee"

He can have Wolfgang Puck I will keep.
5aceac48db5f9.image.jpg

burleson.jpg

Red States have Rib-Eye Steaks Blue States have Tofu.

Really, however, most of the "Blue States" are really just blue counties. Outside of Chicago, most of Illinois are decent people. Outside of Baltimore and suburban Washington, most of Maryland is American. Michigan is red outside of Detroit and Flint.

A handful of decrepit super cities are the only reason why PA and Ohio sometimes go Democrat.

I was talking about NY, LA and SF which are the densely populated liberal-leftist-arrogant-neo-marxist-Democrat areas in our country. They live in their own fantasy world where everyone has equal outcome and waits for government cheese.

What is sad is that he is trying to be funny, but many of his listeners are buying into it. As though the main reason we reject the left’s ideas or ways is because we resent their prosperity and we are jealous. Ridiculous, but still enough to assure many of these smug liberals that they have been right all along.

You cannot lampoon liberalism..
they will take you seriously.

ill give ya arrogance ya rat bastids
FOOD WISE
New York and San Francisco are the only two US cities that rival London and Pairs
and boil in a bag paris has really slipped the last decade
that cause all the talented young french chefs moved to fucking NYC and London

ROFLMAO LA
LA fuck off

thats not even a REAL city! its a giant rotting suburb
the whole stinking shit show shithole

and exsqueeze me

i'm one of them broke semi retired uneducated fools with a giant piece of land and a modern 4 bed 5 1/2 bath cabin that'll be done by the summer
poor poor lil old me

i'm so broke i posted an article here from my paid subscription to the wall st journal ..paid for annually with an EBT card :auiqs.jpg:

I posted something from a NYC money manger and all his wealthy clients were at the least changing their permanent residence address or outright splitting ..
it was in ministry of truth approved Blomberg

People fleeing the city and the rest of the state is really nothing new anyway

Trumps tax reform fucked wealthy New yorkers hard ...i was gone before they kicked in this year

"""""
Rich People Are Fleeing New York In Droves, Study Shows
More people moved out of New York than into the state last year, with the wealthy leading the exodus, an annual study shows.
By Noah Manskar, Patch Staff | Jan 3, 2019 2:45 pm ET

NEW YORK — Money talks — and walks. Rich people led an exodus from New York last year as the state lost more residents than it gained.
That's according to the 42nd annual "National Movers Study," conducted by United Van Lines and published Wednesday. The study tracked the moving company's customers' state-to-state migration patterns in 2018.

Some 61.5 percent of New York's movers left the state last year — a rate that ranked fourth in the nation for outbound moves — while just 38.5 percent were coming in, the study shows.

More than 41 percent of those who left earn $150,000 or more, the largest proportion among the five income brackets in the study. By contrast, just 8.4 percent of now-former New Yorkers earned less than $50,000, the study found. """""

James woods for president of the New Confederate States of America

Last edited:
I live in a very blue state, and I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. It gets more and more expensive to live here every year. I can afford it, but why, when my money will go much further elsewhere.

chef boy r dee still exists?

Haven't seen it since the 60s
I saw it yesterday.
The ignorant rednecks love their Chef Boyardee, because it's all they know. So keep dancing, and stay where you are.

I'm probably one of those 'ignorant rednecks' you're referring to...

But oddly, you noticed it on the shelf, and I haven't for close to 50 years...

and the 'dance' is me proclaiming how happy I am for you.

I saw it yesterday.
The ignorant rednecks love their Chef Boyardee, because it's all they know. So keep dancing, and stay where you are.

may i ask what state are you from? may i ask that?

I saw it yesterday.

Originally, Ohio.

after 20 years traveling the world, on Uncle Sams dime, I got married and moved to NH

Originally, Ohio.

after 20 years traveling the world, on Uncle Sams dime, I got married and moved to NH
so you spell "decade" deekayd like JFK and "effort" effot and "record" recod like Crazy Bernie...silent R Bernie!

Last edited:

Originally, Ohio.

what countries have you been to? we may have met someday...i've been a place or two

Originally, Ohio.

sorry if i derailed the thread...i'm bored but cant sleep...too much Red Bull

I live in a very blue state, and I can't wait to get the fuck out of here. It gets more and more expensive to live here every year. I can afford it, but why, when my money will go much further elsewhere.

itll be the best thing ya ever did

the NYC i love is long gone the only thing to really miss is the food ......maybe a person or two :04:
other than that it doesn't exist and hasn't for quite awhile now

fuckin white people from ohio ruined it

go bk 1.JPG

fuck you corn husker.JPG

What is sad is that he is trying to be funny, but many of his listeners are buying into it. As though the main reason we reject the left’s ideas or ways is because we resent their prosperity and we are jealous. Ridiculous, but still enough to assure many of these smug liberals that they have been right all along.

Some people have an innate need to feel superiority over other people. It's usually a sign of low self worth, or having ones self worth be determined by outside sources.
You just described trump.

How so?

Examples please.
I have the best words, the best brain, I know more than the generals, I am a stable genius. Brag, brag, me, me, me...

Yes, that's being an egomaniac. No one doubts Trump is an egomaniac. The difference is Trump sells himself, This is an example of Maher puffing himself up at the expense of others.

That whole monologue was a HOOT! He nailed it. As he often does. If you fairly listened to it. It was in perfect balance. THEIR stupidity, particularly with their sycophancy. OUR arrogance, for sure but they have as much arrogance among their elite. But they double down on hypocrisy.

We give them Bill Clinton and they raise us with DONALD TRUMP? Let's get real here.

Last edited:
This type of idiotic and shameless arrogance always reveals more about the character of the person speaking than their targets.

Forum List

Back