Maher says red state voters are jealous of blue: "We have chef Wolfgang Puck, they have Boyardee"

chef boy r dee still exists?

Haven't seen it since the 60s

What is sad is that he is trying to be funny, but many of his listeners are buying into it. As though the main reason we reject the left’s ideas or ways is because we resent their prosperity and we are jealous. Ridiculous, but still enough to assure many of these smug liberals that they have been right all along.

He's right.

When you look at where the money is.

Who has healthcare.

How most people in Red States don't have education and do unskilled jobs.

Republicans talk about people fleeing California and New York. The people fleeing are uneducated and unskilled. They compete better in Red States where the competition is so much less.

You could have a two year college degree and make a great life in most Red States because you will be competing with people who barely finished high school. And what if they were home schooled by Republicans who believe the earth is only a few thousand years old. These people will hate continuing education because schools will teach facts and not religion. And Republicans can't handle that. They believe the education is biased and "good" science will come down on the side of magical creation.

Figure6.jpg

Higher_Education_Rate.png

He's right.

Who has healthcare.

Republicans talk about people fleeing California and New York. The people fleeing are uneducated and unskilled. They compete better in Red States where the competition is so much less.

You could have a two year college degree and make a great life in most Red States because you will be competing with people who barely finished high school. And what if they were home schooled by Republicans who believe the earth is only a few thousand years old. These people will hate continuing education because schools will teach facts and not religion. And Republicans can't handle that. They believe the education is biased and "good" science will come down on the side of magical creation.

Figure6.jpg

Apparently education failed you.

More of that insufferable smug prick Bill Maher. Who is surprised?
Yes, blue states are filled with rich, academically accomplished and ideologically evil amoral people.

I would rather put my life in the hands of some tractor mechanic from South Dakota than a venture capitalist prick from L.A.

Once more Maher and his repugnant ilk conflate wealth and a college degree with
superiority and it just ain't so. If he was truly intelligent he would see this.

He's right.

Who has healthcare.

Figure6.jpg

In other words, you are a Democrat expressing hatred for disadvantaged people simply because they are white, and you probably don't even realize you are a racist. Perhaps if you were better educated you would be able to understand it.

More of that insufferable smug prick Bill Maher. Who is surprised?
Yes, blue states are filled with rich, academically accomplished and ideologically evil amoral people.

I would rather put my life in the hands of some tractor mechanic from South Dakota than a venture capitalist prick from L.A.

Once more Maher and his repugnant ilk conflate wealth and a college degree with
superiority and it just ain't so. If he was truly intelligent he would see this.
It's as though we needed more evidence that liberoidals are the most overbearingly snobbish people on the planet.

What is sad is that he is trying to be funny, but many of his listeners are buying into it. As though the main reason we reject the left’s ideas or ways is because we resent their prosperity and we are jealous. Ridiculous, but still enough to assure many of these smug liberals that they have been right all along.

Some people have an innate need to feel superiority over other people. It's usually a sign of low self worth, or having ones self worth be determined by outside sources.

Some people have an innate need to feel superiority over other people. It's usually a sign of low self worth, or having ones self worth be determined by outside sources.
You just described trump.

He's right.

Who has healthcare.

Figure6.jpg

How so?

Examples please.

He's right.

Who has healthcare.

Figure6.jpg

you mad bro?

How so?

Examples please.
I have the best words, the best brain, I know more than the generals, I am a stable genius. Brag, brag, me, me, me...

• Thanks
Reactions: BWK

How so?

Examples please.
I have the best words, the best brain, I know more than the generals, I am a stable genius. Brag, brag, me, me, me...

How so?

Examples please.

It ain't bragging if you got it.

Forum List

Back