Maher Questions Obama's Christianity: "I Just Don't Believe It"

Mahr is an atheist and just cant image a person as smart and educated as Obama is a christain.

Its Bill Mahrs problem not Obamas

Yeap hes kind of a wanker yanker.

He is funny and smart but arrogant as hell.

good point nyc,

The only person is the person.

Its pretty callous to tell someone what someone else believes.

Mahr is an atheist and just cant image a person as smart and educated as Obama is a christain.

Its Bill Mahrs problem not Obamas

You left out "caring, kind, cute, hot, loveable, good fuck, athletic, beautiful, handsome, hung, a perfect/great/best/awesome dad, oh and funny."

But yes, Bill is a bit of a moron… That’s why I don’t watch talking heads on TV though despite him liking Ron Paul so much.

I wrote what I intended to write.

He is not a moran he is an arrogant wanker yanker.

He is also an entertainer who likely does it on purpose for market share.

He is still funny, bright and has a very interesting show with interesting guests.

Obama has marginal religious convictions

Much like Reagan, Clinton and Nixon

It just goes to show that DingleBarry will lie about ANYTHING in order to obtain and keep power. What does Islam say about Muslims being allowed to lie to infidels???

From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:269) - "The Prophet said, 'War is deceit.'" The context of this is thought to be the murder of Usayr ibn Zarim and his thirty unarmed men by Muhammad's men after he "guaranteed" them safe passage (see Additional Notes below).

Bukhari (49:857) - "He who makes peace between the people by inventing good information or saying good things, is not a liar." Lying is permitted when the end justifies the means.

Bukhari (84:64-65) - Speaking from a position of power at the time, Ali confirms that lying is permissible in order to deceive an "enemy."

Ever wonder why Al Baraqi wasn't KILLED for leaving Islam and converting to Christianity like all other muslims???? Makes no sense, does it? Ever wonder why Hussein keeps company with radicals who have close ties to America's enemies? Ever wonder why he DESPISES Israel? IF IT WALKS LIKE A DUCK..

Forum List

Back