Maher - Obama not a “real black president”

I did not recognize that description as applying to Dred Scott v Sandford.
Actually I still don't since the case said nothing like what was claimed.
"Historically impotent"?? I think you mean yourself. And historically ignorant to boot.
You are pretty freaking ignorant if you didn't know that.

My business is history, Flipper.

And yes, Dred Scott said that EVEN FREE BLACK MEN WERE NOT CITIZENS.

The Dred Scott decision declared that Free Blacks could never be citizens, nor were they EVER citizens.
Your business is cleaning toilets. You are an ignoramus of the first order.

Anyway, Obama is not black in the sense that, e.g. Jesse Jackson is black. Jackson's family had a personal history of Jim Crow, possibly even slavery. Most black families in America have family memories of these events. Obama does not. He has no cultural affiliation to blacks through shared experiences and in fact identifies more with the white educational elites who inhabit universities on each coast.

I believe hes experiencing it now.

Your business is cleaning toilets. You are an ignoramus of the first order.

Anyway...
No, rectal breath, I hire people like you to clean my toilets.

Meanwhile, I work with the top museums and historical societies in the country, (who consult me) have for 20 years, and make a damn good living at it.

I wouldn't have expected you to admit you were wrong, but damn, as usual, you were. Wrong. Always.

So in additon to being an elitist you are an ignoramus of history as well. No surprise those two go together.

^^^^Case in point for dumb.^^^^

Unlucky for you, I'm just drunk enough to do the legwork here...

YouTube - Bill Maher Gets Owned By George Will

See below link for more details plus further link to the fact checkers at PolitiFact

Read more: George Will Smacks Down Bill Maher On This Week: Brazil Doesn't Use Oil? | NewsBusters.org

YouTube - Bill Maher says America is a Stupid Country

Just a quick check at YT shows Maher all over CNN. Good thing he's just a comedian right.

:cool:

Hes right. Most of the world, in general, is pretty dumb.

The point was not the content but simply to show that Maher is, in fact, more than just a comedian.

Oh I know what you were saying, I was just agreeing with what he said ;)

People need to learn Maher is all about the shock value, and he doesn't really give a shit if he pisses someone off. I personally like the fact he doesn't care.

He and Ann Coulter are really good friends.

Rush Limbaugh dates liberals.

Mary mataln and carville.

It's all just an act. Liberals and republicans don't really hate each other but we like to watch and particpate in the fight.

Maher is performing. Beck performs. They are all fake fake fake fake.

I would like to know if Obama has a black gun or a white one though. Lolol

I have only watched 5 minutes of one of his programs in my life, quickly realizing he is a nasty, vicious creep. He's irrelevant to my life. Shunning is a quite useful social construct. :)

he was off my list as soon as he said that the 9/11 mass-murderers were "brave". Like killing unarmed women and children was honorable. The label "creep" seems to fit well.

When was this?

I believe the man has him confused with Doug Stanhope, but it's possible Maher said something similar.

I see their point, though. There are words that fit, sociopath, criminal, scoundrel, hell, scum of the earth, but coward? It's hardly an act that could properly be described as "Cowardly."

In Stanhope's bit he declares (Paraphrased) "Coward? I'm afraid to drive my car when the registration lapses!"

I can only imagine the backlash from the left if this had been said on Beck or Hannity....

I can only imagine the backlash from the left if this had been said on Beck or Hannity....

You know why...they don't have any credibility on this subject.

Don't be an ignorant ahole...Beck has already called Obama a straight up racist who doesn't like white people.

The racist race-baiting doesn't get any worse than that.

"Duuuhh...If Hannutee orr Buck sed....*scratch, scratch*

Gimme a break!!!

:rolleyes:

he was off my list as soon as he said that the 9/11 mass-murderers were "brave". Like killing unarmed women and children was honorable. The label "creep" seems to fit well.

When was this?

I believe the man has him confused with Doug Stanhope, but it's possible Maher said something similar.

I see their point, though. There are words that fit, sociopath, criminal, scoundrel, hell, scum of the earth, but coward? It's hardly an act that could properly be described as "Cowardly."

In Stanhope's bit he declares (Paraphrased) "Coward? I'm afraid to drive my car when the registration lapses!"

Stanhope may have said something like that too, but Maher lost his network show (Politically Incorrect w/ Bill Maher) because of his comments post 9/11.

Bill Maher said:
We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly.

When was this?

Stanhope may have said something like that too, but Maher lost his network show (Politically Incorrect w/ Bill Maher) because of his comments post 9/11.

Bill Maher said:
We have been the cowards. Lobbing cruise missiles from two thousand miles away. That's cowardly. Staying in the airplane when it hits the building. Say what you want about it. Not cowardly.
And after that, Bush's White House ominously said "People need to watch what they say, watch what they do."

And yes, Maher lost his show because of those words.

Talk about attacking Freedom of Speech....!

Is there any rights other than gun-rights that weren't savagely attacked under Republican Regimes?

*SMH*

Talk about attacking Freedom of Speech....!

Is there any rights other than gun-rights that weren't savagely attacked under Republican Regimes?

*SMH*
That was quite a statement. And whaddya know, after it was said - mysteriously, those words were missing from the official White House Transcript.

"A transcription error."

:lol:

Don't be an ignorant ahole...Beck has already called Obama a straight up racist who doesn't like white people.

Gimme a break!!!

Oh my God....why do you say that? They don't have credibility on the subject...because they aren't black??? Or because they haven't ever been subjected to racism? Or because they aren't democrats? Or is it because, only conservatives are capable of being racist? Why don't you go look in a mirror and pretend you don't see a color of any kind. And then call the NAACP and the Black Caucus and the Miss Black America Pageant and see if they allow white people to be poster representatives?

Get back to me with their answers....

Then I might... M I G H T ... give you that break you apparently feel you're entitled to.

Gimme a break!!!

Oh my God....why do you say that? They don't have credibility on the subject...because they aren't black??? Or because they haven't ever been subjected to racism? Or because they aren't democrats? Or is it because, only conservatives are capable of being racist? Why don't you go look in a mirror and pretend you don't see a color of any kind. And then call the NAACP and the Black Caucus and the Miss Black America Pageant and see if they allow white people to be poster representatives?

Get back to me with their answers....

Then I might... M I G H T ... give you that break you apparently feel you're entitled to.

No you stupid cow fucker, Beck stated that he thought Obama was racist because he felt that Obama didn't like white people.

This coming from a white bread asshole from Utah who probably never saw a black person until after they were 18.

Yes, Beck is a racist prick. He's stupid as well because he keeps fucking up history and presenting it as "facts".

You said it much uhm..."clearer" than I would have ABikerSailor.

LOL!!!

Forum List

Back