Maher - Obama not a “real black president”

:lol:
You should have heard what Wanda Sikes said about the Obama's.
And you guys say liberals have a double standard.

On the part ofConservatives? There is NO *Double Standard*. Conservatives more gravitate to the Words of Dr. King...RACE is never an issue. *Content of CHARACTER*, however is.

Learn it, Live it, KNOW IT.
What are the various racist/ nonracist positions?

a. According to the left, any claim of race neutrality, ‘color blindness,’ the conservative position, is, in fact, racist, since it doesn’t give favored groups their due, and relegates these groups to the struggle as in ‘survival of the fittest.’ And this is not fair for the reasons that Lyndon Johnson spoke of as follows: “You do not take a person who, for years has been hobbled by chains, liberate him, bring him up to the starting line of a race, and say ‘you are free to compete with all the others.’…”
There should be any precept of RACE. It's defeating and puts the HUMAN ONE into question. And to those that use RACE as a preresiquite? They're LOST right there.

b. Does it not seem fair to question the time frame beween the liberation and the race in which all are engaged? Not according to the liberal perspective.

Agreed. They are still hung upon something that should not matter but for *Character*

c. Thus there is the racism of the left, which seeks to use the state to help favored minorities.

Quite Correct. There ARE *NO MINORITIES* when it comes to living on the planet...and to surviving. The precept is a political one, and I come from a REALIST POV. We're ALL Human, and have a time just living on the planet to start with. To parse into groups to serve as a leg up on one toward another is disingenuous...divisive...and dangerous. If a Society is to survive.

It puts us to where we are...and History has already taugh us this lesson through the ages. It would appear that many haven't learned this lesson...and remain stuck on stupidity...and take the rest of us down with them.

I won't Stand for it as a HUMAN.

Physics, chemistry, mathematics, engineering, medicine, algebra, calculus, spelling, grammar, etc have nothing to do with race. Just look at the accomplishments of other non-white races and those black arguments are disproven. IMHO its a simple matter of parenting, or not.

I don't know what hapenned to Maher... I used to really enjoy his work. Now... just another mean-spirited left-wing windbag denouncing anyone who doesn't share his worldview as "stupid" or "ignorant".

On the part ofConservatives? There is NO *Double Standard*. Conservatives more gravitate to the Words of Dr. King...RACE is never an issue. *Content of CHARACTER*, however is.

Learn it, Live it, KNOW IT.
What are the various racist/ nonracist positions?

There should be any precept of RACE. It's defeating and puts the HUMAN ONE into question. And to those that use RACE as a preresiquite? They're LOST right there.

Agreed. They are still hung upon something that should not matter but for *Character*

c. Thus there is the racism of the left, which seeks to use the state to help favored minorities.

Quite Correct. There ARE *NO MINORITIES* when it comes to living on the planet...and to surviving. The precept is a political one, and I come from a REALIST POV. We're ALL Human, and have a time just living on the planet to start with. To parse into groups to serve as a leg up on one toward another is disingenuous...divisive...and dangerous. If a Society is to survive.

It puts us to where we are...and History has already taugh us this lesson through the ages. It would appear that many haven't learned this lesson...and remain stuck on stupidity...and take the rest of us down with them.

I won't Stand for it as a HUMAN.

Ah, the crux: "...There ARE *NO MINORITIES* ..."

While you are talking right-and-wrong, you are not speaking to reality.

The left, specifically the Democrat Party, has successfully used the technique of identity politics, and there are no indications that this will not continue to be successful.

Unless the right acknowledges and co-opts, in some way, we will see the more conservative party become less and less of a factor.

And that will doom this great country, and "...and take the rest of us down with them."

Physics, chemistry, mathematics, engineering, medicine, algebra, calculus, spelling, grammar, etc have nothing to do with race. Just look at the accomplishments of other non-white races and those black arguments are disproven. IMHO its a simple matter of parenting, or not.

It's a simple matter to Education, and to the TRUTH. Race should NEVER be a factor. *EVER*

I have to think it's rather unpleasant to be Maher. I mean he is clearly not happy. He really sucks at telling jokes. And he is very bitter. I don't think I could live like that.

It's a simple matter to Education, and to the TRUTH. Race should NEVER be a factor. *EVER*

Race isn't a factor. Culture, however, is.

Unfortunately, we have a street culture telling people they can't amount to anything if they have a certain skin color or that abhors education as being a traitor to their race.

It's totally bullcrap, but people accept it as reality. It's really sad.

Unfortunately, we have a street culture telling people they can't amount to anything if they have a certain skin color or that abhors education as being a traitor to their race.

Then shouldn't be Culture. It should be Unacceptable. It should be DENIED OUTRIGHT.

You are so right.

35518d1233792355-rednecks-obama-rednecks-obama.jpg

Rednecks

Rednecks4Obama.jpg

rdnks4obama.jpg

Thank God those on the Right don't say things like, "Elitist" and "It's just a piece of paper" or push "mysticism" over science.

Real Black President | Bill Maher | Video | Mediaite

If you thought Glenn Beck putting on an evil witch voice to imitate Malia Obama was offensive, this one is going to blow your socks off. Last night, Bill Maher lamented President Barack Obama’s “professorial” personality, noting with a hint of betrayal in his voice that he was expecting a “real black president”– you know, the kind that “lifts up his shirt so they can see the gun in his pants.”

No, that really is the entire joke, which you can watch below. After making a quip about former president George W. Bush making an unfortunate reappropriation of his famous Hurricane Katrina “heck of a job, Brownie” comment, Maher laments that Obama doesn’t bring a gun to BP meetings and “shoots somebody in the foot,” because that is what a “real black president” would do. He does not attribute this image of black people to racist Obama opponents, or do anything to clarify that this is not the way he believes black people should behave.

(video at the link)

Ah, Bill Maher, the only tiime this guy is really funny is when he drops the jokes and tries for some real political commentary.
Maher is a comedian, not a new reporter or even a news commentator.

If you thought Glenn Beck putting on an evil witch voice to imitate Malia Obama was offensive, this one is going to blow your socks off. Last night, Bill Maher lamented President Barack Obama’s “professorial” personality, noting with a hint of betrayal in his voice that he was expecting a “real black president”– you know, the kind that “lifts up his shirt so they can see the gun in his pants.”

No, that really is the entire joke, which you can watch below. After making a quip about former president George W. Bush making an unfortunate reappropriation of his famous Hurricane Katrina “heck of a job, Brownie” comment, Maher laments that Obama doesn’t bring a gun to BP meetings and “shoots somebody in the foot,” because that is what a “real black president” would do. He does not attribute this image of black people to racist Obama opponents, or do anything to clarify that this is not the way he believes black people should behave.

(video at the link)

Ah, Bill Maher, the only tiime this guy is really funny is when he drops the jokes and tries for some real political commentary.

Maher is a comedian and a news commentator and a book writer and a movie writer/producer and an actor. And a great talent. And a racist. At least by the left's definition. Oh, wait, nevermind, forgot about that double standard thing :razz:

(video at the link)

Maher is a comedian and a news commentator and a book writer and a movie writer/producer and an actor. And a great talent. And a racist. At least by the left's definition. Oh, wait, nevermind, forgot about that double standard thing :razz:

*TRUE*

I have only watched 5 minutes of one of his programs in my life, quickly realizing he is a nasty, vicious creep. He's irrelevant to my life.

Shunning is a quite useful social construct. :)

His fans don’t have the brain power to understand the implication of what he said. Which is a tribute to the power of the progressive education system. They finally have what they want, mindless consumers .

You are so right.

35518d1233792355-rednecks-obama-rednecks-obama.jpg

Rednecks

Rednecks4Obama.jpg

rdnks4obama.jpg

Thank God those on the Right don't say things like, "Elitist" and "It's just a piece of paper" or push "mysticism" over science.

Not All REDNECKS are Smart...By LIBERAL Definition. Funny we have a POST that supports them?

How Conienient. You fuckers are so transparent. Only when it suits you.

People need to learn Maher is all about the shock value, and he doesn't really give a shit if he pisses someone off. I personally like the fact he doesn't care.

So Maher is what The Statists accuse Beck/Limbaugh/Boortz/Hannity/Ingraham et al of being?

*I'll put that in my NICE TO KNOW archives*

Thanks the same.

~T

Ever hear Maher talk about the teapartiers--whom he constantly refers to as teabaggers. This guy is the most ignorant disgusting guy on T.V. I can't believe HBO keeps him. He refers to everyone who disagrees with this administrations policies as racist and then makes this comment about Obama--Unbelivable.

You would have to be really weird to believe that anything that came of this weirdo's mouth was funny---:cuckoo:

*TRUE*

TRUE

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tauYnVE6ykU]YouTube - Wazzup - Budweiser original[/ame]

Oh wait. This isn't the awsome ads thread. :lol:

*TRUE*

TRUE

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tauYnVE6ykU"]YouTube - Wazzup - Budweiser original[/ame]

Oh wait. This isn't the awsome ads thread. :lol:

Thanks Brother...

;)

People need to learn Maher is all about the shock value, and he doesn't really give a shit if he pisses someone off. I personally like the fact he doesn't care.

So Maher is what The Statists accuse Beck/Limbaugh/Boortz/Hannity/Ingraham et al of being?

*I'll put that in my NICE TO KNOW archives*

Thanks the same.

~T

Ever hear Maher talk about the teapartiers--whom he constantly refers to as teabaggers. This guy is the most ignorant disgusting guy on T.V. I can't believe HBO keeps him. He refers to everyone who disagrees with this administrations policies as racist and then makes this comment about Obama--Unbelivable.

You would have to be really weird to believe that anything that came of this weirdo's mouth was funny---:cuckoo:

He's a FAILED Comedian. He's found that REAL LIFE is unkind...to Bill Maher.

Unlucky for you, I'm just drunk enough to do the legwork here...

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N77MYF3Rqdk]YouTube - Bill Maher Gets Owned By George Will[/ame]

According to NationMaster.com, Brazil is the eighth largest consumer of oil in the world burning 2.372 million barrels a day. That places them ahead of Canada, Saudi Arabia, South Korea, Mexico, France, Great Britain, Italy, and Spain.

Furthermore, according to the CIA, Brazil is the thirteenth largest producer of oil in the world putting them ahead of Iraq, Kuwait, Algeria, Nigeria, Angola, Libya, and Great Britain.

As for offshore activities, our Energy Information Administration claims the vast majority of Brazil's huge reserves are indeed offshore:

Potentially even more embarrassing for Maher, the Obama administration is funding some of Brazil's offshore production as the Wall Street Journal reported last August:

See below link for more details plus further link to the fact checkers at PolitiFact

Read more: George Will Smacks Down Bill Maher On This Week: Brazil Doesn't Use Oil? | NewsBusters.org

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-p7dlM9ACng]YouTube - Bill Maher says America is a Stupid Country[/ame]

Just a quick check at YT shows Maher all over CNN. Good thing he's just a comedian right.

:cool:

Forum List

Back