Maher calls Palin and Bachman "MILF's"

Sexist? Racist? :confused:

Maher.... just an ugly guy punching above his weight. Cuz any half-human female wouldn't fuck him if her life depended on it.

Ugly guys make me laugh when they criticize any female.... Their relationship with a mirror needs work.

I think you've won best post of the day for the second day in a row. he butt ugly..

You may think he's butt ugly, but there are women lining up to have sex with him because he's rich and has access to Hollywierd.

Maher.... just an ugly guy punching above his weight. Cuz any half-human female wouldn't fuck him if her life depended on it.

Ugly guys make me laugh when they criticize any female.... Their relationship with a mirror needs work.

I think you've won best post of the day for the second day in a row. he butt ugly..

You may think he's butt ugly, but there are women lining up to have sex with him because he's rich and has access to Hollywierd.

does he use his penis or his nose? which one is biggest?? doyathink?

Why would any woman be concerned about what a guy they could all kick the ever loving shit out of says?

Personally, I pay no attention to any man my wife could beat up.

"They're attractive especially to the Republican Party, which is not known as a party that really does well with the opposite sex. Usually they're doughy white men and I think they look on Michele Bachmann and, and Sarah Palin, as you know, M.I.L.Fs and I agree, they're Morons I'd Like to Forget."

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

accurate?
:lol:

It was a rather clever play on words. I don't like Maher much, but that was funny.

They're MILFs. Get over it.

According to Maher, MILF stands for "Morons I'd Like to Forget." Republican women are certainly more attractive in general, but Maher is just being an ass.

It's so boring when people make that stuff up.

natalie portman
angelina jolie
reese witherspoon
jennifer aniston
marla maples
christie brinkley
Holly Robinson-Peete

and that's just a start.

i think they trump michelle bachman and sarah any day of the week and the tranny, coultergeist. *shrug*

They're MILFs. Get over it.

According to Maher, MILF stands for "Morons I'd Like to Forget." Republican women are certainly more attractive in general, but Maher is just being an ass.

natalie portman
angelina jolie
reese witherspoon
jennifer aniston
marla maples
christie brinkley
Holly Robinson-Peete

and that's just a start.

i think they trump michelle bachman and sarah any day of the week and the tranny, coultergeist. *shrug*

I thought that would get a rise from a Democrat! Haven't you seen this?

republican-women2.jpg

But from what I've seen, Republican women are better looking than Democratic women. Perhaps it's because they make more money. :lol:

"They're attractive especially to the Republican Party, which is not known as a party that really does well with the opposite sex. Usually they're doughy white men and I think they look on Michele Bachmann and, and Sarah Palin, as you know, M.I.L.Fs and I agree, they're Morons I'd Like to Forget."

Read more: NewsBusters.org | Exposing Liberal Media Bias

Bachmann sometimes looks really ugly, and sometimes really sexy.

I'd give her the ol' tube steak. Same with Palin.

Yeah, they're milfs :D

natalie portman
angelina jolie
reese witherspoon
jennifer aniston
marla maples
christie brinkley
Holly Robinson-Peete

and that's just a start.

But from what I've seen, Republican women are better looking than Democratic women. Perhaps it's because they make more money. :lol:

yes, i saw that some rightwingnut picked the best looking that the right has to offer and put them next to the worst looking the left has to offer.

you think your repub women earn more than the women i listed above?

wanna try again?

natalie portman
angelina jolie
reese witherspoon
jennifer aniston
marla maples
christie brinkley
Holly Robinson-Peete

and that's just a start.

yes, i saw that some rightwingnut picked the best looking that the right has to offer and put them next to the worst looking the left has to offer.

wanna try again?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I must've laughed for a minute straight after reading your post.

I suggest we create a reality show that's basically a beauty competition between Democrats and Republicans and see who wins. Let's have, say, 24 shows per season and average the results after 5 years. That way nobody has to "make stuff up."

natalie portman
angelina jolie
reese witherspoon
jennifer aniston
marla maples
christie brinkley
Holly Robinson-Peete

and that's just a start.

wanna try again?

Is this like those 'My dad can kick your dad's ass' bumper stickers? Does anyone really care if someone thinks leftie women are more attractive than rightie women (or the reverse)? Really?

natalie portman
angelina jolie
reese witherspoon
jennifer aniston
marla maples
christie brinkley
Holly Robinson-Peete

and that's just a start.

republican-women2.jpg

I just adore this kind of cherrypicking as if people can't see it for what it is. :lol::lol::lol:

Well, I must admit, Righties are easily fooled.

wanna try again?

Is this like those 'My dad can kick your dad's ass' bumper stickers? Does anyone really care if someone thinks leftie women are more attractive than rightie women (or the reverse)? Really?

then they should stop saying that trash ;)

natalie portman
angelina jolie
reese witherspoon
jennifer aniston
marla maples
christie brinkley
Holly Robinson-Peete

and that's just a start.

republican-women2.jpg

I just adore this kind of cherrypicking as if people can't see it for what it is. :lol::lol::lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Another awesome troll post!!!!! This was to fool the Lefties. Although I must say that the Righties are getting easier to fool.

wanna try again?

Let me tell you a personal anecdote. I'm sitting on a deck with three of my brothers. One accidentally taps the younger brother with a flyswatter that was there. The younger brother got pissy about that because flyswatters are dirty. Makes sense.

But, for the rest of the evening, the older brother kept 'accidentally' tapping the younger one with the flyswatter. And the younger one kept getting bent out of shape. The older brother, a third neutral brother, and I just laughed every time it happened.

I wonder why the older brother kept doing that? ;)

Last edited:

Let me tell you a personal anecdote. I'm sitting on a deck with three of my brothers. One accidentally taps the younger brother with a flyswatter that was there. The younger brother got pissy about that because flyswatters are dirty. Makes sense.

But, for the rest of the evening, the older brother kept 'accidentally' tapping the younger one with the flyswatter. And the younger one kept getting bent out of shape. The older brother, a third neutral brother, and I just laughed every time it happened.

:thup: My 'flyswatter' post was meant for Xotoxi. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.

republican-women2.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Another awesome troll post!!!!! This was to fool the Lefties. Although I must say that the Righties are getting easier to fool.

"Getting"? Hun, that train arrived at the station a looooooong time ago.:lol::lol::lol:

:thup: My 'flyswatter' post was meant for Xotoxi. Sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings.
:lol: And that's a true story, I swear. And this wasn't all that long ago, so we are all adults. We all have our flyswatter moments, I bet.

natalie portman
angelina jolie
reese witherspoon
jennifer aniston
marla maples
christie brinkley
Holly Robinson-Peete

and that's just a start.

wanna try again?

yes, and the Republican women are not Hollywood dames either full of latex and silicone.. and eating cobb salad.. :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back