Magoo: "We never intended to separate families..."

What is doubly ironic is that dead person on the beach in Syria was on his way to a dentist appointment and his father capsized the boat or something. Nothing to do with trying to move to Germany where the White people set up a great civilization, ect. :p More evidence the children are safer when away from turd world parents. :p

LiveLeak-dot-com-obamatimearabspringmuslimchildren_1529676312.jpg
Damn I spit grown royal on my screen.

[...]

Tell me....why does trump and his regime seemed to think they can lie....and even double down on that lie....to their base.

is it because their base is so gullible they fall for any lie the criminal regime tells. I think it is. You are proving so how shallow and confused trump cult members are. Thanks for playing....now Go Away......Poof!
What would be the advantage or benefit in permanently separating the children from their parents? To do so would seem like unnecessarily sadistic, systematic, cruelty.

I'm inclined to believe this highly disorganized but unintentional separation is best described as a rather ordinary bureaucratic clusterfuck resulting from a lack of essential planning.

But it must be said that blame for it resides with the parents who for some either arrogant or simply stupid reason thought it was a good idea to pack up the kids and cross a foreign border. What were they expecting?

The Trump Administration's actions regarding our massive immigration problem is bound to impose painful consequences on a lot of people -- all of whom brought it on themselves. While it's easy for the kumbaya folks to criticize those who are inflicting pain to cure a serious problem, I've noticed that they never focus on the destructively negative effects brought about by their weepy love one another nonsense.

Last edited:
What policy did Trump institute that led to this child’s death? (Never mind the fact that you all were labeling them as migrant scum)....

Fact is, Trump created a policy that backfired horribly so you defend to the hilt and then find other targets to deflect on. Obama has been out of office over a year. Your deflections S where thin.
Did anyone ever ask who the stupid sonofabitch is who thought it was a good idea to pack a little kid into a crowded boat and head uninvited for a foreign shore? While it is perfectly natural to feel sorry for that drowned little boy, there is absolutely no reason to feel guilty about it.

There presently appears to be a tendency on the part of many foreign peoples whose lives are disrupted by internal aggression or ordinary warfare to pack up and head for America or some developed European country, and I've noticed that more than 85% of these "asylum seekers" are military-age males. One cannot help but wonder why the females, the elderly, and the children are left behind to deal with the motivating misery and/or oppression? And what happened to the concept of fighting the oppressors instead of fleeing?. This practice of packing up, saying so-long to the wife and kids and heading for Europe and America is a rather new phenomenon.

Last edited:
Y'all just want practically open boarders in which child is a ticket through the system.

Not at all. It would be refreshing for ONE DAY to go by without an outrageous lie coming from this criminal regime....JUST ONE DAY!

As long as the Orange King has lips
...it won't happen. And all his.minions have caught the disease called lyingtrumpitis.....
Then how do you suggest securing the border such that a child isn't a ticket through the system under current law?

I've been saying this since the reagan years.

We have an illegal employer problem. Yet no one does anything about it.

The minute an employer hires an undocumented worker that employer becomes a criminal. No one is prosecuting these criminal employers.

Most of those immigrants come for jobs. If there's no job. They don't come.

All we need to do is enforce our laws or maybe make the penalties much stronger for employers who hire undocumented workers.

When a couple of business owners end up in jail, their business destroyed and aren't allowed to own another business ever again, no employer is going to hire an undocumented worker.

If there is no job for them they won't come.

Meanwhile all those criminals who hire those undocumented workers are left totally alone to keep hiring undocumented workers. Why don't you have a problem with this?

If no employer is going to hire them the problem is pretty much solved. It's cheap, doesn't cost much beyond prosecuting a criminal, it's effective and it will actually work. Which is why it's not done.

Y'all just want practically open boarders in which child is a ticket through the system.

Not at all. It would be refreshing for ONE DAY to go by without an outrageous lie coming from this criminal regime....JUST ONE DAY!

...it won't happen. And all his.minions have caught the disease called lyingtrumpitis.....
Then how do you suggest securing the border such that a child isn't a ticket through the system under current law?

I have written this before but here it goes again.

Congress needs to address all the immigration issues in an immigration reform bill. They have been dicking around with this for years. The far right needs to grow a heart and many on the far left needs to grow a brain.

I have found on numerous occasions on this board Republicans...such as yourself asking....so what is your solution to numerous issues. Cute....but there are no easy answers. So don't do that again...
First, my state does not register as republicans or democrats.
Second, that is a non-answer to my question, no specifics as to how having a child isn't a ticket across the border.

What you say isn't true. It's not a ticket across the border.

Or at least it's not a ticket to stay.

Every immigrant has a right to their day in court. If the court finds they don't have ground for asylum they are sent back to their country of origin.

So having a child isn't a ticket across the border. That's just another lie like democrats want open borders but in the same breath democrats are responsible for the law that requires families to be broken up.

You all can't debate without really lame and stupid lies that are so ridiculous that it's just sad.

Congress needs to address all the immigration issues in an immigration reform bill. They have been dicking around with this for years. The far right needs to grow a heart and many on the far left needs to grow a brain.

I have found on numerous occasions on this board Republicans...such as yourself asking....so what is your solution to numerous issues. Cute....but there are no easy answers. So don't do that again...
Second, that is a non-answer to my question, no specifics as to how having a child isn't a ticket across the border.

Every immigrant has a right to their day in court. If the court finds they don't have ground for asylum they are sent back to their country of origin.

So having a child isn't a ticket across the border. That's just another lie like democrats want open borders but in the same breath democrats are responsible for the law that requires families to be broken up.

You all can't debate without really lame and stupid lies that are so ridiculous that it's just sad.
Problem is they very often don't show up for their day in court. Why should they; they might get deported if they show up.

Have you been watching the news this week? Its abuse to separate the kids from the parents. Its abuse to detain the kids with the parents long enough for their parents to have their day in court. So what is left is releasing the parents with their children inside of our borders. Schools are not allowed to ask immigration status, so the kids get to go to public schools. Also, they (parents) are able to get jobs because their is no E-verify.

Once they have settled in, the kids are considered Dreamers...DACA kids. Our immigration system is broken due to lack of enforcement on many fronts.

Problem is they very often don't show up for their day in court. Why should they; they might get deported if they show up.

Have you been watching the news this week? Its abuse to separate the kids from the parents. Its abuse to detain the kids with the parents long enough for their parents to have their day in court. So what is left is releasing the parents with their children inside of our borders. Schools are not allowed to ask immigration status, so the kids get to go to public schools. Also, they (parents) are able to get jobs because their is no E-verify.

Once they have settled in, the kids are considered Dreamers...DACA kids. Our immigration system is broken due to lack of enforcement on many fronts.

Before this barbaric process of separating children from parents, we did keep track of them. An ankle tracker was put on all of them. So they could be kept track of. Studies show that at least 90% of them show up for their court hearing. That's very good results.

There is E verify but employers either don't use it or don't have it. Which is why our laws for it need to be brought up to date. It's just more of an example of the fact that the government doesn't really want to solve this problem. They are not prosecuting the criminals who benefit most from this. The employers.

None of this would happen if ALL the criminals were prosecuted for their crimes. Not just those who are trying to escape horrific conditions in their home nation.

I have no problem with people coming here. Anyone who isn't 100% Native Indian has roots in some other nation. We are all immigrants.

Just some have been here a lot longer and when they came, the immigration laws here weren't established. All the person had to do was survive the long and dangerous journey to get here.

I understand why they are coming. My dad's parents did the same thing during WWI. They were escaping a genocide by the Ottoman Empire. The sultan wanted to kill all christians in his empire. Which meant that everyone in my grandfather's family was killed except for the 3 brothers who were sent here. Which meant that my grandmother was the only lucky one in her family to be able to come here. The rest of her family was killed.

So I can't fault anyone for wanting to escape the horrors that are happening in south and central America now.

I can fault the criminal employers who give our jobs to undocumented workers. They are breaking the law and no one cares. If those criminal and greedy employers wouldn't hire undocumented workers, Americans wouldn't lose jobs and we wouldn't have the problem of undocumented people coming here.

The thread was NOT about immigration or even illegal immigration. It is about Jeff Magoo Sessions shooting out a huge lie and watching as clueless trumpettes accept it as truth.

It is amazing! I don't think we have soon masses of people accept lies as truth like this since 1930's German. That is what is so scary.....Fascism has now permeated our Democracy.

Forum List

Back