Magnetic Apocalypse?

No degree at all.
Then perhaps you have no reason to denigrate anyone else's.
Three years college in geology, last class finished, Eng. Geo 470/570. An Associates degree would not have gained me anything, never applied for it. Was working as a Journy level Millwright before I started taking classes, and after '72, just went back to my tools.

However, I have continued my interest in Geology, reading textbooks for fun. And have walked rock from Yellowknife to the Mexican border.
Oh, well, walking. Now there's a qualification all too underrated.

Kind of a smart ass dummy, there, Dave. Come on, show some evidence for your idiocy.

No degree at all.
Three years college in geology, last class finished, Eng. Geo 470/570. An Associates degree would not have gained me anything, never applied for it. Was working as a Journy level Millwright before I started taking classes, and after '72, just went back to my tools.

However, I have continued my interest in Geology, reading textbooks for fun. And have walked rock from Yellowknife to the Mexican border.

Actually, walking for a geologist is a very good thing. It allows you to see the lay of the land, how formations inter-relate etc. I could go on and on about the virues of walking for a geologist. Far too few geologists actually get out and walk the ground any more I am sad to say.

Old fraud has a PhD in tomfoolery and the support of cultism:lol::lol:

I'm just trying to determine his qualifications for judging someone else's credentials, other than "do they repeat what I want to hear".

Note that I show sources where I got my data. And, for the most part, they are from peer reviewed journals, or government agencies such as the USGS, NOAA, and NASA.

I have yet to see you post a source for you opinion, or any data to back up those opinions.
You have more than adequately demonstrated that you do not have an open mind on this subject. Remind me again why I should waste my time...?

No degree at all.

Kind of a smart ass dummy, there, Dave. Come on, show some evidence for your idiocy.
Why? Your mind is made up. Nothing's going to shake you from your faith.

No degree at all.

Actually, walking for a geologist is a very good thing. It allows you to see the lay of the land, how formations inter-relate etc. I could go on and on about the virues of walking for a geologist. Far too few geologists actually get out and walk the ground any more I am sad to say.
And I agree with that. Just pointing out that Old Rocks has no business criticizing anyone's education.

I'm just trying to determine his qualifications for judging someone else's credentials, other than "do they repeat what I want to hear".

Note that I show sources where I got my data. And, for the most part, they are from peer reviewed journals, or government agencies such as the USGS, NOAA, and NASA.

I have yet to see you post a source for you opinion, or any data to back up those opinions.
You have more than adequately demonstrated that you do not have an open mind on this subject. Remind me again why I should waste my time...?

You shouldn't. When you don't have the capability to speak intelligently on a subject, you should say nothing at all.

Old fraud has a PhD in tomfoolery and the support of cultism:lol::lol:

Old fraud,

I am actually very sad that you allow emotions to rule your thought. I think that you and I would get along just great if we were out in the real world bashing stones. Just sit back and think about all the science you've read (I am assuming you are not fibbing here) and think about all the research that has been done in the field of geology and where that has taken us. What has been learned and what has been achieved.

Then think back on all of the climatology reports and compare the results. Climatologists have not added anything meaningful to the scientific literature in 12 years. They have clearly lied and manufactured evidence to support their theories which they are clearly either emotionally wrapped up in or financially wrapped up in. That is a simple fact and if you do a simple search you will see that I am stating the truth.

Just stop. Think about it. You are clearly smart enough to figure out the truth if you just give yourself the permission to do so.

You shouldn't. When you don't have the capability to speak intelligently on a subject, you should say nothing at all.
By all rights, your post count should be zero.

No degree at all.

Well, now that is something that we can agree on.

Funny how differant the profession is today. I should hang my Brunton along side my muzzle loading guns. Guess I should do the same for my Pickett slide rule, also.

By all rights, your post count should be zero.

So you like pissing contests over exchanging real data.

The Carbon Dioxide Greenhouse Effect

Old fraud,

I am actually very sad that you allow emotions to rule your thought. I think that you and I would get along just great if we were out in the real world bashing stones. Just sit back and think about all the science you've read (I am assuming you are not fibbing here) and think about all the research that has been done in the field of geology and where that has taken us. What has been learned and what has been achieved.

Then think back on all of the climatology reports and compare the results. Climatologists have not added anything meaningful to the scientific literature in 12 years. They have clearly lied and manufactured evidence to support their theories which they are clearly either emotionally wrapped up in or financially wrapped up in. That is a simple fact and if you do a simple search you will see that I am stating the truth.

Just stop. Think about it. You are clearly smart enough to figure out the truth if you just give yourself the permission to do so.

Climatologists?

A23A

C24A

H22A

max_boykoff

New Topics

Forum List

Back