Magically the MSM Polls tighten! Too funny

tinydancer

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2010
Piney
For all the "OMG why bother having an election Romney and Ryan are dead in the water threads", reality hits.

As we on the right have predicted, in the home stretch the left wing polls must tighten to maintain *cough* their credibility. :D

Gee, looky here l'l libroids. Romney/Ryan are now within the margin of error. Aw shucks, golly gee, who'd a thunk it?

I love this line.

The president's three point margin is within the poll's sampling error.

:lol:

Battle for presidency remains close in new CNN poll

And from the article please note the polls that have *cough* tightened up besides CNN.

Three other national polls of likely voters released in the past 24 hours also indicate a tight race. The other surveys are from ABC News/Washington Post, Politico/George Washington University, and American Research Group.

Battle for presidency remains close in new CNN poll – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

the minute the big money shifts to the congressional races you will know robmoney is dead in the water

But I thought all of the polls were skewed? You guys need to make up your minds.

Last edited:
People tune out when they think it's already over. Smart people at the Network realize this and put out polls showing it's a horse race.

You're not gonna' watch the Super Bowl if you think one team's gonna' run away with it.

Now they are caught cheating and you idiots will just deny the facts and pretend without one shread of evidence that the polls are bad

Did the margins tighten because they always were, or because the MSM got called out on their lies too many times?

I'm confused. :confused:

The mantra has been that the so-called "MSM" is part of liberal conspiracy to re-elect Obama. Now...you're telling us that they're not?

Oh, well...I guess y'all can take a page from Mitt Romney's Etch-A-Sketch playbook. If one thing you say doesn't stick, change it to just the opposite and see if that works. :eusa_whistle:

But I thought all of the polls were skewed? You guys need to make up your minds.

Quite simply put, they were. They were skewed.

If one knows how to read the actual poll itself instead of relying on a screaming headline that basically states "Obama wins", one would realize that the sampling of Democrats in certain polls was outrageously high.

Consequently, that sampling skewers the poll.

The tightening in the polls at this stage of the race is 101. Instead of attempting to use polls to depress the opposing parties electoral turnout, at this point in time the pollsters have to man up and get real.

I'm confused. :confused:

The mantra has been that the so-called "MSM" is part of liberal conspiracy to re-elect Obama. Now...you're telling us that they're not?

Oh, well...I guess y'all can take a page from Mitt Romney's Etch-A-Sketch playbook. If one thing you say doesn't stick, change it to just the opposite and see if that works. :eusa_whistle:

What are you talking about? I clearly pointed out in my OP that the polls are tightening as predicted by many of us who have been thru many an election.

I as well as many others on the board knew that the MSM polls were skewed as to depress the conservative voter turnout.

There is no "etch a sketch" moment here. And at this point in time, the MSM has to pony up and get real or lose any *cough* credibility that they have.

Did the margins tighten because they always were, or because the MSM got called out on their lies too many times?

It's SOB. Standard Operational Bullshit :)eusa_angel:pardon my french).

They have to tighten their polling in the home stretch because the pollsters are actually rated on their accuracy from this point on come election time.

This time has been a real roller coaster of polling so full of bullshit my eyes went darker brown every time I read one by the likes of PPP .

There's a headline up on Drudge that I want to follow up on.

POLL: Plurality of Americans believe POLLS biased for Obama...

:D

The electorate is finally figuring out how they are being played.

I still don't understand the "polls are going to depress turnout" mantra. I don't know anyone who has ever not voted because of what the polls were showing.

The race was tied a month ago. Obama now being ahead a month later is not tightening,

except perhaps to someone who's mentally disabled.

I still don't understand the "polls are going to depress turnout" mantra. I don't know anyone who has ever not voted because of what the polls were showing.

There have been many studies done that support these facts. I can't open the PDF to give you the link but if you go to the google link I give you and go to this title you can get the study right from the University of Chicago.

Go to this title on the page.

[PDF]
Does Electoral Manipulation Discourage Voter Turnout? Evidence ...
political-science.uchicago.edu/.../Simpser%20-%20electoral%20mani...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
manipulation by the PRI substantially depressed voter (true) turnout in .... that the ruling party has padded the voter lists, decides not to turn out at the polls.) ...

Google

Polls have been used as propaganda for eons. It's just a fact of political life.

The race was tied a month ago. Obama now being ahead a month later is not tightening,

:eusa_shhh:

That's not a nice way to talk about your fellow liberals on the board. Just in this forum alone:

Obama in a Landslide?

by Lakhota

Wall Street Preparing For Obama Victory As Romney Falls Behind In Polls

by Flaylo

Obama takes lead in Texas!

by rightwinger

:eusa_shhh:

That's not a nice way to talk about your fellow liberals on the board. Just in this forum alone:

Obama in a Landslide?

by Lakhota

Wall Street Preparing For Obama Victory As Romney Falls Behind In Polls

by Flaylo

Obama takes lead in Texas!

by rightwinger

If you don't believe the race was tied a month ago, I suggest you go to realclear and look at the chart.

For all the "OMG why bother having an election Romney and Ryan are dead in the water threads", reality hits.

As we on the right have predicted, in the home stretch the left wing polls must tighten to maintain *cough* their credibility. :D

Gee, looky here l'l libroids. Romney/Ryan are now within the margin of error. Aw shucks, golly gee, who'd a thunk it?

I love this line.

The president's three point margin is within the poll's sampling error.

Battle for presidency remains close in new CNN poll

And from the article please note the polls that have *cough* tightened up besides CNN.

Three other national polls of likely voters released in the past 24 hours also indicate a tight race. The other surveys are from ABC News/Washington Post, Politico/George Washington University, and American Research Group.

Battle for presidency remains close in new CNN poll – CNN Political Ticker - CNN.com Blogs

Too bad for Romney we don't elect by popular vote

Electoral College is not tightening

Forum List

Back