Magic 2 million figure

AllieBaba

Rookie
Oct 2, 2007
So I was wondering, where the hell did the 2 million number originate? Why the hell doesn't anyone know how many were at the Tea Party in DC on 09/12? Nobody can count, suddenly? It's being buried, what?

So I've seen VERY LIMITED footage of the crowd, I'm terrible at spacial stuff so can't even begin to guess how many were there. In my ongoing quest to find where the number is fucking buried...I ran across....this....

"But a House leadership aide warned fellow Democrats that up to 2 million demonstrators could turn out.

"It looks like Saturday's event is going to be a huge gathering, estimates ranging from hundreds of thousands to 2 million people," Doug Thornell, an aide to Rep. Chris Van Hollen, D-Md., wrote in a memo obtained by FOXNews.com.

Tea Party Express Takes Washington By Storm - Political News - FOXNews.com

THE FUCKING DEMS ARE THE ONE WHO CAME UP WITH THE 2 MILLION FIGURE.

And now they're laughing that it's out there. WTF? You guys were the ones who predicted it, fucking lunatic bastards.

This is almost as funny as when Hillary, Bill, Obama & Biden said all those horrible things about each other, then pissed and moaned when anyone else dared to REPEAT the same crap later, when they all started circle jerking one another.

The 2 million number....it's all yours, dems. Own it. And if a number ever comes out, and it IS two million, you can say "see, we told you so!"

• Banned
"But conservatives believe the memo is ploy to inflate expectations for the turnout anticipating that it will fall short.

"It's an old political tactic to get out in front and make wild projections and when they're not met, claim their opponents don't have the juice," said Pete Sepp, a spokesman for the National Taxpayers Union, one of the organizers of the rally."

Lolol...

Forum List

Back