MAGA's true meaning

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
DSFGhx8VQAAsBqx.jpg

This is what our beloved Trump told us while campaigning....

“I have the greatest stuff and you know what? I love golf. But if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again. I own Doral in Miami. I don’t think I’d ever see many of the places I have. I don’t think I’d ever see anything, I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off and make great deals, right? Who’s gonna leave?”

Well, apparently Trump has NOT worked his ass off and has NO plans to ever do so.

DSBe7lrUEAAWH0u.jpg

They only care when obama played golf . Which they never shut up about .

Just add the The never ending list of 180s from the cons since the Don took office .

Shall we attempt to make a list ?

DSFGhx8VQAAsBqx.jpg

“I have the greatest stuff and you know what? I love golf. But if I were in the White House, I don’t think I’d ever see Turnberry again. I don’t think I’d ever see Doral again. I own Doral in Miami. I don’t think I’d ever see many of the places I have. I don’t think I’d ever see anything, I just want to stay in the White House and work my ass off and make great deals, right? Who’s gonna leave?”

Well, apparently Trump has NOT worked his ass off and has NO plans to ever do so.

DSBe7lrUEAAWH0u.jpg

/----/ So what? That proves nothing. And does your chart factor in Manchella and kids traveling on separate planes to Hawaii?

I hear Obama hates golf, doesn't own clubs and hasn't played since last year. He only played all the time as president to get out of the White House out on a big empty field away from all his problems! :D

I hear Obama hates golf, doesn't own clubs and hasn't played since last year. He only played all the time as president to get out of the White House out on a big empty field away from all his problems! :D

Please, Tell that to everyone in Chicago who's speculating about the public golf course that exists near the site for his library.

DSFGhx8VQAAsBqx.jpg

DSBe7lrUEAAWH0u.jpg

Love it. How right you are!!

He'd be so busy working he'd probably never see a golf course. Right!.

President Trump has done more in his first year than eight years of the Hussein. Hussein had a net stock market gain of 1,810 points over the Bush Era. President Trump is already over 5,000 points up from the time he was elected and gave confidence back to the markets.
The Hussein gave rise to ISIS and let it grow like a cancer to cause the manufactured refugee crisis. President Trump has allowed our forces to destroy them.
The Hussein had record high welfare recipients and black and Hispanic unemployment. Black and Hispanic unemployed are the lowest in over a decade already with President Trump.

DSFGhx8VQAAsBqx.jpg

DSBe7lrUEAAWH0u.jpg

This is horse shit.
Obama never worked a day in his life.

President Trump has done more in his first year than eight years of the Hussein. Hussein had a net stock market gain of 1,810 points over the Bush Era. President Trump is already over 5,000 points up from the time he was elected and gave confidence back to the markets.
The Hussein gave rise to ISIS and let it grow like a cancer to cause the manufactured refugee crisis. President Trump has allowed our forces to destroy them.
The Hussein had record high welfare recipients and black and Hispanic unemployment. Black and Hispanic unemployed are the lowest in over a decade already with President Trump.

Actually Obama had to pick up after Bush, who did Trump have to pick up after, oh no one, and has rode on his Obama's coattails.

DSFGhx8VQAAsBqx.jpg

DSBe7lrUEAAWH0u.jpg

/----/ So what? That proves nothing. And does your chart factor in Manchella and kids traveling on separate planes to Hawaii?

It doesn't include planes for the presidents children to fly all over the world to negotiate business deals either. If you want to compare separate travel cost for the president's family, you will lose much worse than the comparison of golf days.

You're probably "right".....After all, among your ilk, NO black folks ever really work unless you have them in some cotton field or fast food restaurant.....
Correct, Mudface?

Just add the The never ending list of 180s from the cons since the Don took office .

Shall we attempt to make a list ?
Considering the fact that Obama never worked.....only thing he ever did was fund-raise, collect championship jerseys, and golf....when he was in Washington.
When he was in Hawaii he ate snow-cones, rode bicycles, and went windsurfing....in between smoking pinner joints of Maui Wowie, and Kona Gold.

DSFGhx8VQAAsBqx.jpg

DSBe7lrUEAAWH0u.jpg

WOW.....111 days of golfing????..........

Can any right winger tell me how many days there are in a mere 11 months in office?....LOL

You're probably "right".....After all, among your ilk, NO black folks ever really work unless you have them in some cotton field or fast food restaurant.....
Correct, Mudface?

Nope.....sorry, Whitey.
Course my wife picked cotton from when she was 2 years old (she pulled a sack behind her in the fields soon as she could walk) and worked in her brother's Soul Food Restaurant.
Life wasn't much better for me....cuz I had to do chores from when I was 8....mowing lawns, running a paper route, weeding the garden, watering lawns, trimming bushes. Washing dishes, cleaning the house.....my mom was handicapped so I had to do everything.

But all I was doing was enjoying my White Privilege.

Forum List

Back