Magaphobia On The Rise: Woman Attacks Man In Mexican Restaurant For Wearing MAGA Hat

and the little man didn't like a female calling him names, and so he called the cops. snowflake.
I have no doubt that if someone assaulted you you would have been screaming bloody murder.
I am not a wussy, pant waist like you &
I would be embarrassed to call the police because someone knocked ofvf my hat let alone a woman.

You wear that hat, you invite comment.

For me, its an automatic, I see someone wearing the hat & "asshole" comes out of my mouth.

1. You wear the hat because you think that we need better policies on Trade and Immigration. That you lefties have told your self a made up story is not on US. It is on you. Your excuse for your shitty behavior.

2. Your desire to be allowed to assault a person and just have them take it, for whatever excuse is just intellectual and physical cowardice.

3. In a sane world, that man should have knocked that bitch out, and been celebrated for it. But he knows the shit world we live in and he played by YOUR rules. So your whining is just you being a double standard supporter.
anything about trade.

You support racism, bigotry, and hate.

US farmers love what Trump did for trade.

I recall a certain orange man who cheered when there was violence at his campaign stops so shove rhos fake caring about violence up your fast ignorant ass.

and the little man didn't like a female calling him names, and so he called the cops. snowflake.
I have no doubt that if someone assaulted you you would have been screaming bloody murder.
I would be embarrassed to call the police because someone knocked ofvf my hat let alone a woman.

For me, its an automatic, I see someone wearing the hat & "asshole" comes out of my mouth.

1. You wear the hat because you think that we need better policies on Trade and Immigration. That you lefties have told your self a made up story is not on US. It is on you. Your excuse for your shitty behavior.

2. Your desire to be allowed to assault a person and just have them take it, for whatever excuse is just intellectual and physical cowardice.

3. In a sane world, that man should have knocked that bitch out, and been celebrated for it. But he knows the shit world we live in and he played by YOUR rules. So your whining is just you being a double standard supporter.
anything about trade.

I recall a certain orange man who cheered when there was violence at his campaign stops so shove rhos fake caring about violence up your fast ignorant ass.

1. Trade and immigration were Trump's two core issues. That is what his support is based on.

2. Shove your race baiting up your ass, you race baiting asshole.

3. US farmers are Americans first. They don't want the US to be the world's bitch on trade.

4. Your desire to be allowed to heckle without being throw out, is noted and denied. Trump is a sane man, in an insane world.

anything about trade.

1. Trade and immigration were Trump's two core issues. That is what his support is based on.

3. US farmers are Americans first. They don't want the US to be the world's bitch on trade.

4. Your desire to be allowed to heckle without being throw out, is noted and denied. Trump is a sane man, in an insane world.

Sorry Bucko, you wear the hat you support Trump. All of it.

And Trade???? You actually think Trump is help trade?

And knowing how most drugs get into this country & how most illegals get here, you support building a 40' concrete wall instead of spending it on better entry point security, more border security personnel, better fences, you know, things that will be a lot more cost effective, So you don't support border security at all. You support a bloviating oversized POS Trump.

You support a racist & bigot and I guess I am not supposed to talk about it?????

anything about trade.

And knowing how most drugs get into this country & how most illegals get here, you support building a 40' concrete wall instead of spending it on better entry point security, more border security personnel, better fences, you know, things that will be a lot more cost effective, So you don't support border security at all. You support a bloviating oversized POS Trump.

You support a racist & bigot and I guess I am not supposed to talk about it?????

1. I told you to shove your race baiting up your ass. Why the fuck are you still trotting out this shit?

2. This country has millions and millions of illegals living in it, that just walked across the fucking border. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

3. You are against the Wall, BECAUSE YOU FEAR IT WOULD WORK.

anything about trade.

1. I told you to shove your race baiting up your ass. Why the fuck are you still trotting out this shit?

2. This country has millions and millions of illegals living in it, that just walked across the fucking border. BUILD THE FUCKING WALL.

Quit protecting Trump. He is a racist and a bigot. You wear the hat, you support racism & bigotry.

That is not race baiting. If you wear the hat, you support Trump & his bigotry, racism & hate.

I don't fear the wall. I don;t want to waste my tax dollars because you assfucks are stupid.

You don'r build a 40' concrete wall to stop drug traffic when the vast majority comes through entry points. I would think even a dumbass like you would grasp that.

anything about trade.

Quit protecting Trump. He is a racist and a bigot. You wear the hat, you support racism & bigotry.

That is not race baiting. If you wear the hat, you support Trump & his bigotry, racism & hate.

I don't fear the wall. I don;t want to waste my tax dollars because you assfucks are stupid.

You don'r build a 40' concrete wall to stop drug traffic when the vast majority comes through entry points. I would think even a dumbass like you would grasp that.

I TOLD TO SHOVE YOUR RACE BAITING UP YOUR ASS.

anything about trade.

Ahhh is the widdle Correl having a bad day. Poor baby.

Say Trump is a racist & bigot is stating a fact. Not race baiting.

You oprebn;y support Trump by wearing the MAGA hat, you are saying you accept racism & bigotry.

Ahhh is the widdle Correl having a bad day. Poor baby.

Say Trump is a racist & bigot is stating a fact. Not race baiting.

You oprebn;y support Trump by wearing the MAGA hat, you are saying you accept racism & bigotry.

Dude. All you have to support your position is calling other people bad names.

You are a race baiting asshole, and you lose.

Forum List

Back