MAGA?

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
I am a God on this message board.
Trump has played all his rubes for the suckers that they are. Just the latest example:

VA slashes program that helps homeless veterans obtain housing: report

upload_2017-12-8_22-45-26.png

"[Veterans] have been treated very badly.That includes - veterans' choice so veterans can either attend a public V.A. facility or if they have to wait online like they've been doing, sometimes for as much as seven days and then still not get proper care, they'll go to a private medical center or they'll go to a private or public or something, they will go outside .they'll go to a private doctor, they'll go to a private hospital, they'll go to a public hospital. We're going to get them care and we're going to pay for their - that care." - Donald Trump

Holy shit. There's so many of them I had to do a bulk copy or I'd get carpel tunnel posting all his lies.

And they are all lies.

Hmmm... the article say the money is going to VA hospitals instead. Many of the homeless vets have substance abuse problems, seems like the money is better used in that treatment.

Hmmm... the article say the money is going to VA hospitals instead. Many of the homeless vets have substance abuse problems, seems like the money is better used in that treatment.

Yes treat them and send them back to the streets. we need to give tax cuts to the elites and wealthy.

New Topics

Forum List

Back