MAGA Texas deputy charged with sexual assault of undocumented immigrant's child! Look, NO CAGE!

Baz Ares

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2017
Texas deputy charged with sexual assault of undocumented immigrant's child.
josenunez_0618.jpg

HVBVZGACVI2JFPSI7RKYRRFS4U.jpg

A Texas sheriff's deputy on Monday was charged with "super aggravated sexual assault" of a 4-year-old girl after it was found that the child's mother was threatened with deportation if she didn't stay silent about the abuse, according to NBC News.

The report says that Jose Nunez, a detention officer with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office, was arrested on Sunday after the mother went to a local fire station requesting assistance.

"The details of the case are quite frankly heartbreaking, disturbing, disgusting and infuriating all at the same time," Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar told the news outlet.
Salazar said Nunez had family ties to the woman and her daughter, but that their relationship is unclear. The sheriff added that the abuse from Nunez likely persisted for months, if not years, and that there may be other victims.
Texas deputy charged with sexual assault of undocumented immigrant's child

:dunno: MAGA seems to make it easier for US Citizens to commit more crimes against non -Whitey
MAGA = DOPer Crimes against Humanities inside America.

Well he sounds like an asshole to me. If he's guilty I'm sure he will pay the price.

• Banned
Gee Whitey Gun nutter texASS got it bad.

A man already facing child sex charges in Waco has been returned to McLennan County after being jailed on a similar charge in Hill County.
Man faces child sex charges in 2 Central Texas counties

A 70-year-old Hamilton County man accused of raping a mentally disabled woman seven times over the course of about two years is free on bond after he was charged with sexual assault.
A 70-year-old Hamilton County man accused of raping a mentally disabled woman seven times over the course of about two years is free on bond after he was charged with sexual assault.

Texas (Local 2/Fox 24) - The Ector County Sheriff's Office has arrested two suspects in connection with a sexual assault investigation that began last month.
Two charged in sexual assault investigation

DANG texASS!

Well he sounds like an asshole to me. If he's guilty I'm sure he will pay the price.

A 4 year old girl and all he sounds like is an "asshole" to you.

Yup. He's an asshole and so far no one knows if he's guilty or not.

A jury will decide that.

If found guilty he will land in jail where most inmates hate pedophiles. Happy trails to him.

A jury will decide that.

If found guilty he will land in jail where most inmates hate pedophiles. Happy trails to him.

Ok he is just an asshole if he sexually molested a 4 year old girl, and if found guilty , just an asshole.

A jury will decide that.

Ok he is just an asshole if he sexually molested a 4 year old girl, and if found guilty , just an asshole.

Oh for Christ's sakes. Calling him and asshole or a monster won't make that little girls rape go away.

Words don't mean much. Actions do and if he's guilty and lands in jail he'll get all the action he can handle. If he survives that is.

The sheriff added that the abuse from Nunez likely persisted for months, if not years, and that there may be other victims.

That means he was leaning forward right?

obama_sq-0eb82b5151aa181d1a019bbeecee4f054d983e83.jpg

Thanks, So it was Obama fault for the Manafort crimes. CHECK!
As he was charged under the Great Douche Rule.

BTW...FYI. There were no Charges or jailed peoples of Obama team members from what I know.

BTW...FYI. There were no Charges or jailed peoples of Obama team members from what I know.

Are you embarrassed cupcake? Want to talk about Manafort? There are probably at least a half a dozen threads where he is the subject... And this POS of shit child molester was a Deputy under pbo's administration with the likelihood of him raping kids while he was leaning forward... Dumbass...

Are you embarrassed cupcake? Want to talk about Manafort? There are probably at least a half a dozen threads where he is the subject... Dumbass...

Cops never do crimes, do they, Gun Nutter!? Rape, Murder, and Profiting (stealing) from minorities is the SOP for them.

Texas deputy charged with sexual assault of undocumented immigrant's child.
josenunez_0618.jpg

HVBVZGACVI2JFPSI7RKYRRFS4U.jpg

A Texas sheriff's deputy on Monday was charged with "super aggravated sexual assault" of a 4-year-old girl after it was found that the child's mother was threatened with deportation if she didn't stay silent about the abuse, according to NBC News.

The report says that Jose Nunez, a detention officer with the Bexar County Sheriff's Office, was arrested on Sunday after the mother went to a local fire station requesting assistance.

"The details of the case are quite frankly heartbreaking, disturbing, disgusting and infuriating all at the same time," Bexar County Sheriff Javier Salazar told the news outlet.
Salazar said Nunez had family ties to the woman and her daughter, but that their relationship is unclear. The sheriff added that the abuse from Nunez likely persisted for months, if not years, and that there may be other victims.
Texas deputy charged with sexual assault of undocumented immigrant's child

:dunno: MAGA seems to make it easier for US Citizens to commit more crimes against non -Whitey
MAGA = DOPer Crimes against Humanities inside America.
Under Obama, the young ones were sold to Epstein

Forum List

Back