MAGA! Santa Fe shooter followed Donald Trump, Melania and Ivanka On Instagram

From your link:
Although this information was widely disseminated on social media as straightforward fact, all sources pointed back to a 14 March 2016 article from the UK’s Telegraph in which Quigg had purportedly revealed his new pro-Clinton agenda. However, it didn’t take much of a skeptical eye to conclude that Quigg was likely pulling the news outlet’s leg:

He was unwilling to disclose how he learned of Mrs Clinton’s “hidden agenda”.

“I cannot reveal my sources,” he said. “It’s my opinion — if you know what I mean, wink, wink. I don’t want her to come back and say I’m slandering her.”

Mr Quigg warmly endorsed the Republican candidate’s plan to ban Muslims from the US and to expel 11 million illegal immigrants … Asked why he was not therefore supporting Mr Trump, Mr Quigg replied: “We don’t like his hair. We think it’s a toupee."
Right. wink-wink.

The kkk are a bunch of raving liberals and Mueller so is Mueller. They literally believe this and lie to each other and themselves in order to believe it. To be clear I am speaking of the stromfront cesspool that found it's way to USMB and not your run of the mill conservative, though that is still open for debate.
The KKK are famously Democrats.
You are also famously a moron.
You are famously ugly and I can learn.

Good stuff.

It's true man, there were very few girls that liked me and they only did because I raced GNCC a few times.

Can't imagine why.

I know dude guess I was lucky. Those GNCC groupies though man, you couldn't get away.

The KKK are famously Democrats.
You are also famously a moron.
You are famously ugly and I can learn.

Good stuff.

It's true man, there were very few girls that liked me and they only did because I raced GNCC a few times.

Can't imagine why.

I know dude guess I was lucky.

You can call me ma'am, sonny.

Well, other than a fascination with guns. Don't think that's necessarily political but it does appear to be a cultural issue with this country.
Suuuure, again you lunatics can’t ever just accept humans are humans!

Yeah, sorry, I'm never going to accept mass shootings.
I don’t accept them either. I blame the shooter, not you. So, I don’t believe you

Of course, everyone should and does blame the shooter. However this guy had an unhealthy appreciation for guns, he posted them on Insragram, he followed about a dozen firearm fansites and he you know, used them to try to solve his problems. Lot's of people do, so much so that I think it's safe to say this country has a problem with it's gun culture, something unique to us.
And there you go! HAHA trying to tie him to something other than who he is! Tell you what, you post one link of someone telling him what to do! I’ll wait

Did I or anyone say someone told the kid what to do? What an odd reply.

Suuuure, again you lunatics can’t ever just accept humans are humans!

I don’t accept them either. I blame the shooter, not you. So, I don’t believe you

Of course, everyone should and does blame the shooter. However this guy had an unhealthy appreciation for guns, he posted them on Insragram, he followed about a dozen firearm fansites and he you know, used them to try to solve his problems. Lot's of people do, so much so that I think it's safe to say this country has a problem with it's gun culture, something unique to us.
And there you go! HAHA trying to tie him to something other than who he is! Tell you what, you post one link of someone telling him what to do! I’ll wait

The entire op is strange

The entire op is strange

I'm referring to your post. Take responsibility for a change.

Spurned advances provoked Texas school shooting, victim's mother says

Sadie Rodriguez, the mother of Shana Fisher, 16, told the newspaper that her daughter rejected four months of aggressive advances from accused shooter Dimitrios Pagourtzis, 17, at the Santa Fe high school.

Fisher finally stood up to him and embarrassed him in class, the newspaper quoted her mother as writing in a private message to the Times.

“A week later he opens fire on everyone he didn’t like,” she said. “Shana being the first one.”

Kid has issues. I'll be curious to hear what warning signs there were and what can be done to prevent this in the future.
Not sure you can trust anything his lawyer says...but he is saipying his client seems confused and out of it.

What if he was programmed to push an agenda?

iu

A

The entire op is strange

And?

A

The entire op is strange

And?

Your claim that someone said the shooter was told what to do.

A

The entire op is strange

And?

Your claim that someone said the shooter was told what to do.
Again, that is the OP

Right wing trolls initially spread a fake picture of the shooter wearing a Hillary hat.
Turns out the shooter was of the right wing troll himself. He followed no Democrats and Trump’s family on Instagram.
He followed only 13 other Instagram accounts, and eight of them were fan pages for firearms. The others include the official accounts for the White House, President Donald Trump, Ivanka Trump and Melania Trump's official @FLOTUS account
Texas school shooting suspect put 'Born to Kill' shirt on Facebook

And had this happened a couple years ago he would have been following a different White House Administration. Neither the GOP nor Donald Trump have any control over who follows them, but I can see now that Instagram will be closing a lot of fan pages for firearms. Firearms, guaranteed by the Constitution; banned by Dick's and Instagram.

KKK, neo-nazis, white supremicists, alt-right. I'm lumping it all together.

Anyway, more of those racist clown fucks then there are Islamic terrorists that we are comparing and contrasting to. So, you're point just blew.....away with the wind.

And rightly so. Always remember - Not all Trump voters are Klansmen, Nazis, White Supremacists or alt-right.

But all Klansman, Nazis, White Supremacists and alt-righties voted for Trump :)

015818d4d5008bde8ef4486ca34d5d0b6cc8f272.jpeg

What a sad little bigot you are.

KKK, neo-nazis, white supremicists, alt-right. I'm lumping it all together.

Anyway, more of those racist clown fucks then there are Islamic terrorists that we are comparing and contrasting to. So, you're point just blew.....away with the wind.

And rightly so. Always remember - Not all Trump voters are Klansmen, Nazis, White Supremacists or alt-right.

But all Klansman, Nazis, White Supremacists and alt-righties voted for Trump :)

015818d4d5008bde8ef4486ca34d5d0b6cc8f272.jpeg

How did calling a large swath of Americans "Deplorable" work out for your girl, Hillary?

Idk about you, but I'd say not so well. :dunno:

Back to topic of OP: No MAGA connection found, next!

It worked out great for the country! DrHate's strategy got Trump elected!

It doesn't require special powers. When a Muslim does it, y'all are quick to scream "terrorist!", but when it's a white kid, it's "mental health". Be consistent is all I'm saying.

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

Is this a hard concept for you to grasp? If so, why?

Was Dylan Roof a conservative?

Idk, he's a murderer of innocent people and past-due for his hanging time.

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

He's holding his allah akbar.
Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history
were.

Now they are red states packed full of racist scum.

If it's a Muslim shouting "Allah Akbar", it's a terrorist. This isn't rocket surgery here. White kid not shouting "Allah Akbar" = not terrorist.

I think you just proved Seawythc's point. If it's a guy shouting 'alla akbar', it's an open and shut case.

If it's an racist piece of shit trying to start a race war you can't even admit he's on the right.

roof.jpg

Dude the Democrats were the south. Fk I hate it when you left don’t know your history
were.

lol all the major race riots are in entirely blue cities. For instance, name a 'red state' that had major riots over Jews having their own ambulance service, or burned down their neighborhoods and rioted for days over some asshole drunk who led police on 100+ mph chase for hours through residential neighborhoods, running red lights and the like. Name a 'red state' area where black people's murder rates match Chicago's.

lol please, try not to make out like you know anything, because you always fail miserably.

roof.jpg

were.

The Peanut Gallery should know 'blue states' re-segregated during the Civil Rights era, none of the Amendments applied to northern or liberal states until Nixon won, and of course that resulted in the bussing riots, and did away with the literacy tests in New York , Massachusetts, and Callifornia, and fifteen other 'enlightened 'blue states' from 1970 on, and did I mention how almost all of the most frequent and most violent race riots take place in very blue states? l

lol lol lol racist scum like Real Dave won't point that out, for some reason.

Forum List

Back