#MAGA: Kessler runs for his life, Spencer presser in crappy apartment

Isn't this outstanding how America responds to the alt-right white nationalist racist pigs?

Kessler, the pig organizer of the racist terror rally in VA is bitch-slapped and must run for his life. He was actually tackled in the bushes by a girl.

Then, it get's better. The pseudo-intellect jackass Spencer can't get a hotel room to save his life, so he must call a press conference in some shitty apartment. He's a joke. They are a joke.

Watch and laugh, America becomes great again.

Richard Spencer forced to hold press conference in his apartment because DC hotels wouldn’t have him: report

Is that his new ginger bf?

Shouldn't have touched him.....pointing and laughing is way more appropriate and effective. Little insecure boys hate being laughed at. We have quite a few of them here that laughing triggers them every time.

Obviously, HaxleNut is one of them. Right? Hence the lead in the OP...
What bullshit. A bunch of racist Nazi assholes got their asses kicked. There needs to be more of that. Their kind have no place in this nation. Ted Cruz said it best.

Cruz calls for Justice Department investigation into Charlottesville violence

"The Nazis, the KKK, and white supremacists are repulsive and evil, and all of us have a moral obligation to speak out against the lies, bigotry, ant-semitism, and hatred that they propagate," Cruz said in a statement.

"Having watched the horrifying video of the car deliberately crashing into a crowd of protesters, I urge the Department of Justice to immediately investigate and prosecute this grotesque act of domestic terrorism," he continued.

Exactly what I responding to there GoldiRocks. Table for 2 now. Leftists who are promoting a Civil war..
Really? All those protesting against the nazis at Charlottesville were radical left? Most were citizens that are justly intolerant of assholes that preach hate and violence. No civil war, just cleaning up some fecal material from our streets.

Oh Bullshit. They were BUSSED in. Not residents of CHarlottesville. The good residents of Charlotteville don't HAVE a KKK/Nazi problem. And they don't have a professional crew of monkey wrenching AntiFa and BLMs that they contend with day to day...
Others said Ms. Heyer, who lived in Charlottesville, spoke out against inequality and urged co-workers to be active in their community.

“Heather was a very strong woman,” said Alfred A. Wilson, manager of the bankruptcy division at the Miller Law Group in Charlottesville, where Ms. Heyer worked as a paralegal. She stood up against “any type of discrimination,” he said. “That’s just how she’s always been.”
Heather Heyer, Charlottesville Victim, Is Recalled as ‘a Strong Woman’

Sure, Mr. Flacaltenn, sure.

That's one. Was she carrying chains and bicycle locks and shields and boards with screws and nails in them?

If not -- she was doing "her own thing" and NOT to be associated with brawl that was FACILITATED by Govt action and decisions..

This is what civil war looks like.

What kind of American would root for such a thing?

You're ready to go to heels over that?

What's that even mean? First line of this OP.. Call for confrontation and violence.

Isn't this outstanding how America responds to the alt-right white nationalist racist pigs?

Is it? Or is it not? 2 choices...

I'm not going to war against losers of either side. They marginalize themselves and I want to know WHO they are.. But I WILL to go to war against RAVING partisan shitheads who PROMOTE this violence for their political advantage. Do WE --- have an issue there?

Go to heels. Jerk your iron. Pull your guns.

You're willing to kill your fellow Americans over a racist POS?

A modern civil war looks like this...

ac-130.jpg

America wins again. Traitors go down in 5 minutes.
I'd volunteer as pilot or co-pilot.

In fact, Charlottesville being certainly the most Leftist city in Virginia, it's quite possible that many LOCALs wanted a confrontation over a statue to MORPH into a conflict of loser morons. While they sat back and EXPECTED outsiders to valid the concept that only Deep Fried LOSERS oppose the notion of purging history and heritage from the city that THEY run. . They have the POWER to do that. And sometimes you just can't let a good crisis (that you start) -- go to waste.

What bullshit. A bunch of racist Nazi assholes got their asses kicked. There needs to be more of that. Their kind have no place in this nation. Ted Cruz said it best.

Cruz calls for Justice Department investigation into Charlottesville violence

"The Nazis, the KKK, and white supremacists are repulsive and evil, and all of us have a moral obligation to speak out against the lies, bigotry, ant-semitism, and hatred that they propagate," Cruz said in a statement.

"Having watched the horrifying video of the car deliberately crashing into a crowd of protesters, I urge the Department of Justice to immediately investigate and prosecute this grotesque act of domestic terrorism," he continued.

Exactly what I responding to there GoldiRocks. Table for 2 now. Leftists who are promoting a Civil war..
Really? All those protesting against the nazis at Charlottesville were radical left? Most were citizens that are justly intolerant of assholes that preach hate and violence. No civil war, just cleaning up some fecal material from our streets.

Oh Bullshit. They were BUSSED in. Not residents of CHarlottesville. The good residents of Charlotteville don't HAVE a KKK/Nazi problem. And they don't have a professional crew of monkey wrenching AntiFa and BLMs that they contend with day to day...
Charlottesville Victim Identified: Mother Says “She Died Doing What Was Right”

"The 32-year-old woman mowed down by a car during yesterday’s counter-protests in Charlottesville, Virginia, has been identified as Heather D. Heyer, a Charlottesville resident."

What's that even mean? First line of this OP.. Call for confrontation and violence.

I'm not going to war against losers of either side. They marginalize themselves and I want to know WHO they are.. But I WILL to go to war against RAVING partisan shitheads who PROMOTE this violence for their political advantage. Do WE --- have an issue there?

I just told you that wasn't me. But 2 other of your comrades have endorsed that concept. Go fuck with them huh..

I just TOLD you what I will go to war about... And I MEANT 'raging partisans shitheads" of ANY stripes.

I just told you that wasn't me. But 2 other of your comrades have endorsed that concept. Go fuck with them huh..

I just TOLD you what I will go to war about... And I MEANT 'raging partisans shitheads" of ANY stripes.

Except the nazis. The very idea of the OP got you riled into the idea of CW.

Except the nazis. The very idea of the OP got you riled into the idea of CW.

So now you're a psychoanalyst eh? NO -- the hate and ANGER of the OP being a shithead partisan is what riled me up. It's the kinda prank that destroying politics in America. And I'm HAPPY to watch both parties self-destruct. It's what I've wanted for 20+ years..

Forum List

Back