CDZ MAGA? I thought America WAS great. When did we stop being great?

....we don't lose. We refuse to win, for either PC's or profits' sake.

Agreed. I have some thoughts about that sad fact, that we refuse to win. We COULD win, just carpet bomb, "Create a wilderness and call it peace," as Tacitus said. He was not advocating that. We don't do that because while it certainly worked for the Romans, the Germans showed the world (twice!) that it's a really bad, bad idea to get the whole world united against us, and we're very afraid of that.

Okay ---- I can see that since India has a population of 1 billion +, China 1.4 billion, even our deadly enemy Pakistan is upward of 200 million, and we just do not have the population even if it were united to combat those kind of numbers united against us, so we tiptoe. And lose. But this is not working well.

We can't fight. How would we get the soldiers? We all hate each other, divided right down the middle. How would we get conscription? There'd be a rebellion, and that is BEFORE the issue of drafting women for the fighting comes up, as it would.

We'll have to fight via electronics and mechanisms, like we do everything else today. Can't fight with people, I don't think.

It wasn't so GREAT when Obabble did his World Apology Tour with all that bowing and scraping before despots.

Just sayin'.

Talk here reflects the idea that 'America' was at some time a fixed entity that the present can be compared to.
It never was.
America has always been what it is; a presence in the present. It is great for many reasons, some in spite of itself. It is great now. It is not greater.

in your opinion and if i am not mistaken you are some kinda foreigner so your opinion doesn't matter anyway , imo 4eyes .

It wasn't so GREAT when Obabble did his World Apology Tour with all that bowing and scraping before despots.

Just sayin'.

Yeah, really. You'd think somebody from Protocol would have TOLD Obama that Americans -- not just presidents, ALL Americans -- never bow to monarchs or emperors of any kind. Obama just bowed and bowed and bowed. Disgusting.

Trump, we all noticed, didn't make that mistake, of course.

Forum List

Back