Mafia Discussion Thread: Keep Your Torches and Pitchforks at Home!

hey wolfsister777. I saw what happened to you and ika42 at mafiascum. Now you see firsthand why mafiascum is renown for being a shitty site.

Sure they have variety of games but the internal politics is complete garbage and it's pretty blatant. Mafiascum, despite being the largest mafia site on the web, wasn't even invited to participate in the worldwide online mafia championships league.

That let's you know how the overall community thinks about mafiascum in general. I play here and here.

hey wolfsister777. I saw what happened to you and ika42 at mafiascum. Now you see firsthand why mafiascum is renown for being a shitty site.

Sure they have variety of games but the internal politics is complete garbage and it's pretty blatant. Mafiascum, despite being the largest mafia site on the web, wasn't even invited to participate in the worldwide online mafia championships league.

That let's you know how the overall community thinks about mafiascum in general. I play here and here.

Yeah, their moderation is shit. They clearly have a bias. I'm actually quite relieved to be away from the toxicity that has hounded us both recently and we are better off away from it. There are plenty of other places we can play if we want to. Thanks, I will check out those sites.

We are joining a game here under anon accts if you want to follow us there: M-FM XXVII: Heaven Descends Upon Thee - Page 2

Oh, so you're Velli from MFL? Good to see you here.

Incidentially, I got my shit wrecked the one time I played at MTGSalvation. Never heard of the other board before today, though.

Are you talking about NGA? Do you have a source for your claim?

Last edited:

Yeah, their moderation is shit. They clearly have a bias. I'm actually quite relieved to be away from the toxicity that has hounded us both recently and we are better off away from it. There are plenty of other places we can play if we want to. Thanks, I will check out those sites.

We are joining a game here under anon accts if you want to follow us there: M-FM XXVII: Heaven Descends Upon Thee - Page 2

I wanted to quick reply to this to say that we found a site that we really like. If anyone wants to get ahold of us or wants the name of this site PM me for contact/site details.

Forum List

Back