Maduro Releases Video To Scare Off US Marines Should They Invade

Lol! You took Bill Clinton's word for it? Lol! Now that's a good one. What Bill Clinton said was that he thought Saddam was actively seeking WMD's. The only thing Saddam had were a few barrels of Mustard gas we sold him.

Beyond that, you presented nothing in the way of a counter argument.

Lol.....most prominent Dums were for the invasion of Iraq!

Iraq War at 15: Who voted for it, who didn’t, and where are they now?

Revisionism is ghey
Everyone was duped, including Republicans.

The people of iraq are no longer under thumb of one of the worlds worst dictators in history. Im very proud that we ended his regime. My only complaint is that we didnt take any oil for our contribution. We should own ALL of it.

When did you get to decide who rules a country and who doesn't? 2 million people in Iraq left for Syria during the war as refugees, where the worst part was yet to begin with ISIS. They were better off with Saddam, because we are still fighting ISIS, and we created ISIS. Who are you again?

Good guys get to decide. Weve been knocking em dead since Hitler.

Good guys don't invade other countries and take over their economies and resources like we have; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Hillary said War was necessary and Bill said Iraq had WMDs when Bush was President.

So stick your pathetic whining where the sun don’t shine.
Lol! You took Bill Clinton's word for it? Lol! Now that's a good one. What Bill Clinton said was that he thought Saddam was actively seeking WMD's. The only thing Saddam had were a few barrels of Mustard gas we sold him.

Your leftist lies were exposed years ago, buy a new line.
""That's why I supported the Iraq thing. There was a lot of stuff unaccounted for," Clinton said in reference to Iraq and the fact that U.N. weapons inspectors left the country in 1998."

CNN.com - Clinton defends successor's push for war - Jun 19, 2004

Have a nice day!
Clinton criticized Bush for not finishing the weapons inspections, which if he had finished them, we would have never entered the war. But Cheney wanted this war, and invented it by making a connection between Zarqawi and Saddam
Hillary called for invasion then, she got it.

Then Obama went to war with Libya and Syria, neither who threatened US interests and you’re only silent about because it’s Obama.
Retreating to Hillary and Obama won't save you. Bush was president and Cheney was his V.P. That war was/is on them. Nothing will ever change that.
Hillary got the war she called for.

The people of iraq are no longer under thumb of one of the worlds worst dictators in history. Im very proud that we ended his regime. My only complaint is that we didnt take any oil for our contribution. We should own ALL of it.
When did you get to decide who rules a country and who doesn't? 2 million people in Iraq left for Syria during the war as refugees, where the worst part was yet to begin with ISIS. They were better off with Saddam, because we are still fighting ISIS, and we created ISIS. Who are you again?
Obviously you have no clue about Iraq.
I already proved that Iraq was an inside job to go to war by Cheney to tie Zarqawi and Saddam together, which created ISIS.
Stop using Kos as your source.

I used PBS; Who Was the Founder of ISIS?
And FDR supported Stalin, so what’s your point America hater?

Revisionism is ghey

Good guys get to decide. Weve been knocking em dead since Hitler.

Good guys don't invade other countries and take over their economies and resources like we have; CIA in South America | Geopolitical Monitor

Better watch out, Blackhawks for you tonight.

"WMD ambitions?" Seriously? Beyond a few barrels of mustard gas we sold to Iraq, we had no evidence they had any Nuclear weapons that Bush claimed they had. There were no WMD's. The fact that we made the decision to go to Iraq based on bogus information, changed the lives of millions for the worse, and is still doing the same today.
Hillary said War was necessary and Bill said Iraq had WMDs when Bush was President.

Revisionism is ghey

So where is my oil?
You'll have to talk to the Bush's about that. You do know that the first Iraq war was fought because daddy Bush had his own personal oil interests with Kuwait. But, to answer your question, we went to war to fight for their oil interests, not ours. We were never included. We just did the fighting.

Revisionism is ghey

So where is my oil?
You'll have to talk to the Bush's about that. You do know that the first Iraq war was fought because daddy Bush had his own personal oil interests with Kuwait. But, to answer your question, we went to war to fight for their oil interests, not ours. We were never included. We just did the fighting.

Go start your own thread or get reported, commie liar.

I already proved that Iraq was an inside job to go to war by Cheney to tie Zarqawi and Saddam together, which created ISIS.

The point is, our own CIA has proven you wrong.

Revisionism is ghey

So where is my oil?

Go start your own thread or get reported, commie liar.

I guess this is the part where you surrender the argument. Lol! See you later. The truth is a bitch ain't it?

You’re a moron. Start you’re own thread, last warning before I summon a mod to boot you for violating the thread topic.

Seems the left are pretty pissed that Trump is perhaps the most peaceful president, perhaps in the history of the country?

They are still yelling and screaming about Iraq. Lets go over this......

First bush protected saudi arabia and saved kuwait while the left bitched about that.

Then the left, after such a success, bitched that bush did not invade Iraq.

Here is the fat globalist warning liar, criticizing the first bush for not linking saddam to terrorism.

Then, their god clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for wmds and they cheered as he bombed Baghdad.

Old and rather important video.

Now, we have Trump trying to create peace. Bringing soldiers home. They crushed Trump for starting a nuclear war with NK and then crushed him for meeting with NK to try and get them to disarm.

We cannot debate people that stand for nothing and shift their arguments. The left shift like the sands of Egypt.

You’re a moron. Start you’re own thread, last warning before I summon a mod to boot you for violating the thread topic.
Violating what? I wasn't the one who brought up Iraq.

Seems the left are pretty pissed that Trump is perhaps the most peaceful president, perhaps in the history of the country?

They are still yelling and screaming about Iraq. Lets go over this......

First bush protected saudi arabia and saved kuwait while the left bitched about that.

Then the left, after such a success, bitched that bush did not invade Iraq.

Here is the fat globalist warning liar, criticizing the first bush for not linking saddam to terrorism.

Then, their god clinton signed the Iraq Liberation Act for wmds and they cheered as he bombed Baghdad.

Old and rather important video.

Now, we have Trump trying to create peace. Bringing soldiers home. They crushed Trump for starting a nuclear war with NK and then crushed him for meeting with NK to try and get them to disarm.

We cannot debate people that stand for nothing and shift their arguments. The left shift like the sands of Egypt.

The first war was based on a pack of lies, worse than the second Iraq war, based on a pack of lies. Kuwait was stealing Iraq's oil, and Bush had his own personal investment with Kuwait; The First Iraq War Was Also Sold to the Public Based on a Pack of Lies | BillMoyers.com

The oil legacy of George H W Bush

Knock yourself out. I'm not the one who switched the narrative to Iraq. Post#55 is when you chimmed in with Iraq. You could report yourself and it would be the same thing right?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back