Maduro offers Parliamentary Elections

Bleipriester

Freedom!
Nov 14, 2012
Doucheland
The offer is a response to EU-countries demanding early elections in Venezuela or else they would recognize Guaido. The EU just recognized Guaido and said the members should do as well while the UK didn´t approve the move and warned of recognizing Guaido.
Maduro has nothing to lose in parliamentary elections and might even win the majority.
Meanwhile the US imposed oil-sanctions on Venezuela, oil revenues go to freezed accounts.
After that the government "freezed" Guadio but the response is rather symbolic as he will not end up in a Brazilian favela.
The government is worried about US troops in Colombia while Guaido tries to get domestic military support the he claims to achieve "eventually". Maduro addressed the people of the USA and asked them to avoid another Vietnam-like war.
"The United States is a great country and it is much bigger than Donald Trump.
I only ask for respect for Venezuela and I need your support to avoid a war like Vietnam," he said.

Wherever USA has brought their "democracy" the things started being a lot worse for the people. Look at Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria and my home country of Ukraine: the people were encouraged by foreign sponsors to protest about "bad life" and US interference their life became a lot worse.

Same crap has happened in my home country of Ukraine: with the "help" of Obama and Soros and under total control from Washington a semi-comfortable country of Ukraine turned into the poorest country in Europe with war, corruption and human rights suppression. Washington never cares about the people: if allowed it comes and destroys the country "in the name of democracy. "

I wonder, why nobody wants to change regime in France yet: thousands of people have been protesting against it for months.

Russian envoy in UN: There have been over 22 thousand people protesting against Macron in France, shall we talk about replacing Macron too?

Frenchmen protest a lot but in the end they always go home. They are just using their right to protest. A few years ago some protested against cheap German imports and blocked border-crossings for incoming trucks.

UN expert: Sanctions on Venezuela are illegal

GENEVA (31 January 2019) – Sanctions which can lead to starvation and medical shortages are not the answer to the crisis in Venezuela, says UN human rights expert Idriss Jazairy. His comments follow the imposition of sanctions on Venezuela’s national oil company by the United States.

“I am especially concerned to hear reports that these sanctions are aimed at changing the government of Venezuela,” said Mr. Jazairy, the UN Special Rapporteur concerned with the negative impact of sanctions.

“Coercion, whether military or economic, must never be used to seek a change in government in a sovereign state. The use of sanctions by outside powers to overthrow an elected government is in violation of all norms of international law.

“I call upon the international community to engage in constructive dialogue with Venezuela to find solutions to the very real challenges being faced,” the expert urged.

OHCHR | Venezuela sanctions harm human rights of innocent people, UN expert warns

The offer is a response to EU-countries demanding early elections in Venezuela or else they would recognize Guaido. The EU just recognized Guaido and said the members should do as well while the UK didn´t approve the move and warned of recognizing Guaido.
Maduro has nothing to lose in parliamentary elections and might even win the majority.
Meanwhile the US imposed oil-sanctions on Venezuela, oil revenues go to freezed accounts.
After that the government "freezed" Guadio but the response is rather symbolic as he will not end up in a Brazilian favela.
The government is worried about US troops in Colombia while Guaido tries to get domestic military support the he claims to achieve "eventually". Maduro addressed the people of the USA and asked them to avoid another Vietnam-like war.
"The United States is a great country and it is much bigger than Donald Trump.
I only ask for respect for Venezuela and I need your support to avoid a war like Vietnam," he said.

Not to worry, the US will create a "no fly zone" like Obama did with Gadaffi.

ISIS will take over in about a month.

I wonder whether there´s a claim presidency button but I´m low on natural resources, anyway.
Why are EU complying though they have proclaimed "independence" recently?

Today, both Maduro and Guaido called their supporters to the streets again.

Guaido:
51155498_10217043142485722_8472483488610648064_o.jpg

Maduro:
51094548_2147550305266121_3035991078781059072_n.jpg

51228051_2147550628599422_4656922331975778304_n.jpg

51243142_2147550571932761_2060469328569958400_n.jpg

Media are claiming Maduro is faking imagery to make his rallies look larger because they want to make us believe there is stronger support for Guaido.

I can assure you, nothing like that is taking place. If you want to make a Maduro rally look bigger, just show it next to a Guaido rally.

Evidence: Maduro used Photoshop the first time in his life to make his rally look bigger:
superrallyztk7j.jpg

Forum List

Back