Maduro Goons Shoot Samaritans & Starving Citizens [semi-satire]

Foreigners are interfering in the sovereignty of his nation, aka globalism. Sounds like you’re suggestig nationalism can sometimes be a problem.
Bringing food and medicine is "interfering?" Do you suppose Trump would send soldiers to mow down people bringing food and medicine to the Unites States? Can you name any capitalist country that would do so?

You're a special kind of douchebag.
I wouldn’t put anything past your dotard. He treats all other strongmen dictators like Kings; Maduro got him wrong somehow.

The US government didn't send the food and medicine, douchebag. Speaking of strongmen dictators like kings:

iu

obama_us_gabon-d3d191a3cf784802d97d929ebab0ea5577a34daa.jpg

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
Obama did not cover up murders for them or praise their leadership styles. But you’re “b-b-b-b-b-but Obamaaaaaaaaa :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:” is noted.

Anyways your assault on Maduro’s nationalism and support for Guaido’s globalism is curious.

What murder did Trump cover up?
Khashoggi. And made attempts to cover Putin’s murder of Skrigal and family. Probably more that would take me a few minutes to remember.

Bringing food and medicine is "interfering?" Do you suppose Trump would send soldiers to mow down people bringing food and medicine to the Unites States? Can you name any capitalist country that would do so?

You're a special kind of douchebag.
I wouldn’t put anything past your dotard. He treats all other strongmen dictators like Kings; Maduro got him wrong somehow.

The US government didn't send the food and medicine, douchebag. Speaking of strongmen dictators like kings:

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu
Obama did not cover up murders for them or praise their leadership styles. But you’re “b-b-b-b-b-but Obamaaaaaaaaa :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:” is noted.

Anyways your assault on Maduro’s nationalism and support for Guaido’s globalism is curious.

Khashoggi. And made attempts to cover Putin’s murder of Skrigal and family. Probably more that would take me a few minutes to remember.
Trump didn't cover up anything, moron. You just endorsed Muduro shooting people bringing food and medicine to Venezuela, but you're condemning Trump for that?

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

Trump didn't cover up anything, moron. You just endorsed Muduro shooting people bringing food and medicine to Venezuela, but you're condemning Trump for that?
I never endorsed that. Just pointing out you oppose nationalism and sovereignty. And it’s laughable you’re trying to argue that Trump didn’t cover up his buddies’ murder crimes.

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

iu

I never endorsed that. Just pointing out you oppose nationalism and sovereignty. And it’s laughable you’re trying to argue that Trump didn’t cover up his buddies’ murder crimes.
Do you oppose it or support it?

There is nothing "nationalist" about shooting innocent people on the border. That's just a dictator defending his regime.

Do you oppose it or support it?

There is nothing "nationalist" about shooting innocent people on the border. That's just a dictator defending his regime.
I support it. Nationalism can pose a grave threat to a nation when it goes too far, such as shooting people just for being foreigners.

Forum List

Back