Madonna: Something Poetic & Sexual About Jesus Hanging on Cross, Jesus would have supported abortion

Of course he would support abortion. His father aborted him after the third trimester, and he became a god. :dunno:

God aborted god? What a strange "wisdom". For lots of people was the manmade death of Jesus important. You are able to find out why.

Last edited:
Pop music is just a marketing business, aimed at teenage girls with no real taste in music; they grow up on it ans keep listening to it all their lives. It doesn't even require musical talent, just a talent for getting kids to part with some or all of their allowances, and that demographic has since the 1950's has been the largest consumer base for pop music and teeny bopper boy bands like the Beatles, among others who were just updated barbershop quartets. Madonna was one of the more successful saleswomen in the business, and is still making money, which is why she's a thread topic.

Most people who aren't credulous dope addled fashion victims pay no attention to the politics of entertainers, but kids do, and they should hear views different from what is fashionable.

Pop Star Madonna: "And don’t you think Jesus would agree that a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body?"

My answer: "Mrs. Ciccone, every abortion causes the death of a human being.What for heavens sake do you try to speak about?"

Pop Star Madonna: "And don’t you think Jesus would agree that a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body?"

My answer: "Mrs. Ciccone, every abortion causes the death of a human being.What for heavens sake do you try to speak about?"

nothing more needs to be added, drama queen ...

images

that a woman has the right to choose what to do with her body -

and the consequences that choice will have for the betterment of not just humanity.

it's not yours to make a decision for someone else who's decision is for them to make when there is a decision made available for them to make per their own bodies, zaang -

till it takes its first breath otherwise the intruder is nothing more than a zealot with evil intent. going out of their way to persecute and victimize the innocent - since the 4th century and their uninterrupted history of evil upon society.

no one doubts christians hate madonna - the same as they hate mary magdelene, as though the op would not see and understand the corollary than espouse the forgeries they dwell in.

images

and the consequences that choice will have for the betterment of not just humanity.

it's not yours to make a decision for someone else who's decision is for them to make when there is a decision made available for them to make per their own bodies, zaang -

till it takes its first breath otherwise the intruder is nothing more than a zealot with evil intent. going out of their way to persecute and victimize the innocent - since the 4th century and their uninterrupted history of evil upon society.

no one doubts christians hate madonna - the same as they hate mary magdelene, as though the op would not see and understand the corollary than espouse the forgeries they dwell in.

So you gave no answer to the question why a growing human being is not a human being - but you told me a lot about my evilness and you seem to think property rights have to replace natural (unalienable) human rights.

Let me calculate: A white worker of the USA is worth about $15 millions, a black worker worth about $7 millions. Let me calculate only $4 million for a life. In average lives someone 80 years - that's $ 50,000 a year. Last year the USA made about 1.2 million abortions. So the number of abortions costed the USA a minimum of $60 billions only last year - perhaps even 4 times more.

It's by the way wrong that the average life span in the USA is about 80 years. When someone calculates abortions too then the average lifespan is a little less than 60 years in the USA.

No Christian hates by the way the Pop-star Madonna - and specially hates no Christian Mary Magdalene: We are Mary Magdalene and Mary Magdalene is us.

Last edited:
The nasty slut will say anything in order to get media attention and try to stay relevant with the liberal loons who worship her. .... :cuckoo:
did you read the quote, losser -
“There’s something really extreme and dramatic about the idea that you know, in any church you go and you see a man on a cross, practically naked, bleeding from his wounds, and everyone genuflects and prays to him,” Madonna said of Christ. “I find that so intriguing, poetic and sometimes sexual, sensual. And the idea that people are – in a way, it’s pagan because people are worshipping a thing.”

I'm sure above your level of education ...
Uh, before you mention education, check your spelling.

The nasty slut will say anything in order to get media attention and try to stay relevant with the liberal loons who worship her. .... :cuckoo:
“There’s something really extreme and dramatic about the idea that you know, in any church you go and you see a man on a cross, practically naked, bleeding from his wounds, and everyone genuflects and prays to him,” Madonna said of Christ. “I find that so intriguing, poetic and sometimes sexual, sensual. And the idea that people are – in a way, it’s pagan because people are worshipping a thing.”

No problem. Make a ribbon around my words. Bring it as a present to the rest of any of the aborted beings and tell him or her: "Also this damned bloody asshole was not able to save your life, because of a wrong spelling! He will go to hell like you." And I will go and sing them, where ever they are, a Wiegenlied from an unknown place of an unknown world - and if god needs me to do so, then I will be for every of this children a father - even if it will need billions of years to be a father for them all.

Last edited:

No problem. Make a ribbon around my words. Bring it as a present to the rest of any of the aborted beings and tell him or her: "Also this damned bloody asshole was not able to save your life, because of a wrong spelling! He will go to hell like you." And I will go and sing them, where ever they are, a Wiegenlied from an unknown place of an unknown world - and if god needs me to do so, then I will be for every of this children a father - even if it will need billions of years to be a father for them all.

Overreact much?

images

So you gave no answer to the question why a growing human being is not a human being - but you told me a lot about my evilness and you seem to think property rights have to replace natural (unalienable) human rights.

Let me calculate: A white worker of the USA is worth about $15 millions, a black worker worth about $7 millions. Let me calculate only $4 million for a life. In average lives someone 80 years - that's $ 50,000 a year. Last year the USA made about 1.2 million abortions. So the number of abortions costed the USA a minimum of $60 billions only last year - perhaps even 4 times more.

It's by the way wrong that the average life span in the USA is about 80 years. When someone calculates abortions too then the average lifespan is a little less than 60 years in the USA.

No Christian hates by the way the Pop-star Madonna - and specially hates no Christian Mary Magdalene: We are Mary Magdalene and Mary Magdalene is us.

liar, you gave that up in the 4th century when you wrote your book of forgeries. mary knew the truth and knew jesus's death was the closing scene and the torch to be passed to others that was all but extinguished by the church of the roman empire from the events of the 1st century.

So you gave no answer to the question why a growing human being is not a human being -

till it takes its first breath otherwise the intruder is nothing more than a zealot with evil intent.

you are a zealot and have been one since the 4th century -

upload_2019-7-1_10-4-2.jpeg

you are the killer of living beings.

Overreact much?

Overreact? What do you think could aliens discuss about, when they find out the pseudo-intelligent species "homo uglyness idioticus" of the third planet solar system murders parts of the own breed? For them it would be a mystery why very young little human beings are under a very strict protection within this species - but one step before their breed is born this more young and more little human beings, who have absolutely not any chance to defend themselves, are killed in masses. This form of "logic" is totally mad and insane. To call such a species "intelligent" or "self-conscious" seems to be as impossible as to trust in any member of such a rotten species.

Last edited:

images

liar,

Liar? What about when you would learn something about the Christian religion? Mary from Magdala is a very interesting woman and not this person most people think about her.

you gave that up in the 4th century when you wrote your book of forgeries.

When "we" authorized some writings as "authentical writings for Christians".

mary knew the truth and knew jesus's death was the closing scene and the torch to be passed to others that was all but extinguished by the church of the roman empire from the events of the 1st century.

?

So you gave no answer to the question why a growing human being is not a human being -

till it takes its first breath otherwise the intruder is nothing more than a zealot with evil intent.

you are a zealot

A what? ... Hmm - I guess I know what you mean with this word - But what are the people who convince a mother to give them the order to murder her baby in her?

and have been one since the 4th century -

View attachment 267109

you are the killer of living beings.

I respect always every life - extremly rare inevitable exceptions confirm this only. I hate it to misuse the might god gave me. What shows this picture? The English speaking world is full of totally stupid war propaganda from hundreds of years.

Last edited:

Overreact much?

Overreact? What do you think could aliens discuss about, when they find out the pseudo-intelligent species "homo uglyness idioticus" of the third planet solar system murders parts of the own breed? For them it would be a mystery why very young little human beings are under a very strict protection within this species - but one step before their breed is born this more young and more little human beings, who have absolutely not any chance to defend themselves, are killed in masses. This form of "logic" is totally mad and insane. To call such a species "intelligent" or "self-conscious" seems to be as impossible as to trust in any member of such a rotten species.

Spiders eat each other at birth, the praying mantis bites its lovers head off after copulation(talk about a nasty divorce), and some soldiers have been known to jump on a grenade. We have some courage and morality, and as far as intellect goes, most of the time we are good spellers.

Overreact much?

Spiders eat each other at birth, the praying mantis bites its lovers head off after copulation(talk about a nasty divorce), and some soldiers have been known to jump on a grenade. We have some courage and morality, and as far as intellect goes, most of the time we are good spellers.

Good grieve. What do you try to say? Women kill heir husbands and men jump on grenades just for fun and orthography has something to do with intellect - and that's why mass-abortions make sense?

Last edited:

Overreact much?

Good grieve. What do you try to say? Women kill heir husbands and men jump on grenades just for fun and orthography has something to do with intellect - and that's why mass-abortions make sense?

Animals kill their own-not just men, so our species is still intelligent. Jumping on grenades is a self less act showing morality. Sorry you don't like abortions, but don't condemn the whole human race for it.

Overreact much?

Animals kill their own-not just men, so our species is still intelligent.

So you think to kill innocent human beings as a result of the wrong behavior of their parents and their living social environment is intelligent. But what means this for your own human rights? Has everyone the right to kill you, who likes to do so? You are in a much better situation. You have the chance to defend yourselve - and you have the chance to use your right of free opinion. But what would you say when you would had been aborted on your own?

Jumping on grenades is a self less act showing morality.

What a nonsense. It shows first of all that human beings are problem creating idiots without any moral.

Sorry you don't like abortions,

To kill human begins is not a question of fashion and empty phrases but a question of empathy and justice.

but don't condemn the whole human race for it.
:lol:

Last edited:
Overreact much?

So you think to kill innocent human beings as a result of the wrong behavior of their parents and their living social environment is intelligent. But what means this for your own human rights? Has everyone the right to kill you, who likes to do so? You are in a much better situation. You have the chance to defend yourselve - and you have the chance to use your right of free opinion. But what would you say when you would had been aborted on your own?

What a nonsense. It shows first of all that human beings are problem creating idiots without any moral.

To kill human begins is not a question of fashion and empty phrases but a question of empathy and justice.

Sorry, your stuff is too weird for me.

Sorry, your stuff is too weird for me.

Your problem - not my problem.

Forum List

Back