Madonna calls Obama Black Muslim President

Ha-Ha-Ha, you gotta be joking!

The only people jealous of madonna are old short fat ugly homos like Rosie Odonnell or Truman Capote.

Do you by any chance fall into this category Sallow?

My Moonless pic is up in my profile.

It's also here with my new ride.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/238278-sallow-is-employed-4.html#post5749529

You decide.

:cool:

Your ride is totally gay..Are you?
Congrats tho

Ha-Ha-Ha, you gotta be joking!

The only people jealous of madonna are old short fat ugly homos like Rosie Odonnell or Truman Capote.

Do you by any chance fall into this category Sallow?

http://www.usmessageboard.com/current-events/238278-sallow-is-employed-4.html#post5749529

You decide.

Congrats tho

My girlfriend doesn't think so.

And the ride is pretty boss. I'd rather have an old Mustang though..or a 68 Shelby Cobra.

You decide.

Congrats tho

And the ride is pretty boss. I'd rather have an old Mustang though..or a 68 Shelby Cobra.

Just messin with ya Sallow.. I actually like mini-coopers.. I prefer the new Camaro over the Shelby. :)

BTW- you're a good looking guy.

Congrats tho

Just messin with ya Sallow.. I actually like mini-coopers.. I prefer the new Camaro over the Shelby. :)

BTW- you're a good looking guy.

I love the new camaros..and muscle cars in general.

Finally..the American auto industry is building cars with balls again!

:clap2:

At least she told the truth. He is a black muslim - we have an america-hater in the WH.

Madonna gives odd Obama endorsement - POLITICO.com

By CAITLIN MCDEVITT | 9/25/12 9:10 AM EDT

At a concert in Washington, D.C. on Monday, Madonna declared her support for President Barack Obama but sounded confused about his religion.

“Y’all better vote for f------g Obama, OK? For better or for worse, we have a black Muslim in the White House,” the singer said emphatically into the microphone. “Now, …that’s some amazing s----t. It means there is hope in this country.”

Madonna also noted that Obama “is fighting for gay rights” and urged to crowd to “support the man goddamnit!”

Now that Madonna has figured out what pretty much everybody else already knew, that Obama is a Muslim and not the Christian he claimed to be(hmmm could it be Obama used taqiyya to get elected?). How does she figure that a Muslim would honestly be supporting gay rights?:eusa_whistle: Lets hope Obama doesn't get elected so the diried out whore can keep her clothes on.

I love the new camaros..and muscle cars in general.

Finally..the American auto industry is building cars with balls again!

:clap2:

What a stupid thing to say. Reckless driving is the biggest crime problem we have. Nearly a hundred americans killed every DAY on the highways and it could all be stopped if people would just drive slow and sane. But the psychos refuse.

Forum List

Back