Madonna booed in NOLA for telling crowd to vote for obama

:lol:

Madonna booed after touting Obama in New Orleans concert | Fox News

Madonna drew boos and triggered a walkout by several concertgoers after she touted President Barack Obama on her "MDNA Tour" in New Orleans.

The Material Girl asked during Saturday night's performance: "Who's registered to vote?" She added: "I don't care who you vote for as long as you vote for Obama." Drawing boos in touting Obama over Republican Mitt Romney, Madonna followed: "Seriously, I don't care who you vote for ... Do not take this privilege for granted. Go vote."

:lol: :lol:

Madonna Booed In New Orleans After Telling Crowd To Vote Obama

Over the past few months, Madonna’s MDNA tour has generated more than its share of headlines. From branding a high profile politician as a Nazi to showing fans her nipple, the fifty-four-year-old hasn’t held back. Unfortunately for her, that willingness to pop off without a filter led to an embarrassing back peddle during last night’s gig in New Orleans.

According to The New York Daily News, the Material Girl was on stage when she told audience members she didn’t care how they voted as long as it was for Obama. The pop star has made similar statements and publically supported the President during other stops on the tour, but yesterday evening, she did not get the response she expected. Many members of the crowd booed and more than a handful actually got up and walked out, prompting Madonna to tell everyone she’s actually just more interested in people getting out and voting.

Recent polls have suggested Romney might win Louisiana by as much as twenty percentage points, but even if the result was flipped, there are a lot of people out there who don’t want to be told what to do. Madonna is neither a political strategist nor more informed than the rest of us who care too. She would be better served by telling people to care, as opposed to telling them who to care about.

Pop Blend’s congratulations go out to everyone with their shit together enough to vote, regardless of whether they vote for Democrats, Republicans, Libertarians, Green party candidates or anyone else on the ballot.

Eeww, if Madonna is still baring parts of her body for all to see, I hope she's had surgery on her breasts like she has her face.

She is just vulgar!

I'd say the crowd displayed excellent taste, except for the little detail that they actually went to a Madonna concert in the first place.

She drew angry protests in France when she showed a video of a swastika on a politicians head and she drew protests in the Big Easy when she suggested that they vote for Obama. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

I'd say the crowd displayed excellent taste, except for the little detail that they actually went to a Madonna concert in the first place.

My thought exactly. The fact that they were there diminishes the value of their judgement. imho of course ;)

She drew angry protests in France when she showed a video of a swastika on a politicians head and she drew protests in the Big Easy when she suggested that they vote for Obama. I'm beginning to see a pattern here.

She also pulled out a gun prop at a concert in Colorado...considered in poor taste following the theater massacre.

My thought exactly. The fact that they were there diminishes the value of their judgement. imho of course ;)

Hey, at least they redeemed themselves in the end. Their penance is that they had to endure the sad used to be.

Hey, at least they redeemed themselves in the end. Their penance is that they had to endure the sad used to be.

Which ones redeemed themselves?

Oh puh-leeeze. Lighten up. I'm having a bit of fun with the hyperbole.

Booing + Penance of enduring the concert = Going to the concert in first place

The Universe likes to balance its books.

New Topics

Forum List

Back