Madeline: Time to change that Avatar!!!

This is called turning the tables and lemons into lemonade Madline.

so how do you like them apples?!?!

I think it's brilliant. Thankies so much, syrenn and CG. This was a truely inspired idea.

Remember, on Halloween's Eve, the decapitated pony will be back!

for one night ONLY! And then it goes back to the winners cup!

Madeline,

You chose your own avatar and let 'er fly! I have a penchant for old movies and old movie stars. I always feature a female star, but if I were you, I would consider this guy (winner of the Nosmo King look-a-like contest):

Clark%20Gable.jpg

hey..this is the one i suggested before and she said no....so if she takes the bet she has to have the golden winners cup...that's the bet

kimnovak.jpg
Ah! Kim Novak. And that particular picture looks like one from the making of Vertigo.

Madeline,

You chose your own avatar and let 'er fly! I have a penchant for old movies and old movie stars. I always feature a female star, but if I were you, I would consider this guy (winner of the Nosmo King look-a-like contest):

Clark%20Gable.jpg

hey..this is the one i suggested before and she said no....so if she takes the bet she has to have the golden winners cup...that's the bet

kimnovak.jpg
Ah! Kim Novak. And that particular picture looks like one from the making of Vertigo.

it is...as the character ..... Madeline!

I think it's brilliant. Thankies so much, syrenn and CG. This was a truely inspired idea.

Remember, on Halloween's Eve, the decapitated pony will be back!

WHAT???

For how long?

you said you change until new years did you not? ... but you must have the winner for at least ONE month...But after that one month if you want change it to the kim novac.....how about that...other wise its the golden cup till new years! :lol:

WHAT???

For how long?

you said you change until new years did you not? ... but you must have the winner for at least ONE month...But after that one month if you want change it to the kim novac.....how about that...other wise its the golden cup till new years! :lol:

So Decapitated My Little Pony DIES?????

No sequel?

WHAT???

For how long?

So Decapitated My Little Pony DIES?????

No sequel?

You still have him as your PROFILE avatar....so its not all that bad. :lol::lol::lol:

and YES i looked!

Forum List

Back