Madeline: Time to change that Avatar!!!

syrenn

Rookie
May 10, 2010
Alright folks...who else is tired of Madeline's avatar? I know i sure am. Try as I may, I cant seem to get her to change it.

We may be able to BRIBE her to change it..... The bribe doesn't have to be much and i am sure you will all see those red pails and hear those ringing bells soon enough.

The challenge!

Congratulations Madeline! You are the winner of the 'does teapartysamarai pay her debts' internet argument.

images

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

hey Madline, if you change your avatar to this for a month, the next donation i make will be to the salvation army...how about that.

sounds like a win win to me ya know. ....and you KNOW i will honor the bet!

see what you started California girl!

If ten USMB-ers will pledge a donation to the Salvation Army of at least $5 or, in the alternative, donate an hour of their time to them, I will change my avatar until New Year's Day.

However, I do not want that cheesy "winner" one -- how's about this?

Q844Jl72vfSlZl0VUXCJqG-cr6BZMu2B.jpg

syrenn, why do you hate My Decapitated Little Pony so much???

*Cries pitifully*

Here's the back story, folks, if anyone cares to know:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-romper-room/135097-does-teapartsamurai-pay-her-debts.html

If ten USMB-ers will pledge a donation to the Salvation Army of at least $5 or, in the alternative, donate an hour of their time to them, I will change my avatar until New Year's Day.

*Cries pitifully*

http://www.usmessageboard.com/the-romper-room/135097-does-teapartsamurai-pay-her-debts.html

Nope, it has to be your trophy.

• Banned
Nope...the WINNER avatar! And and no holds on how many..... if you want ONE then you have to change it!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I'm more tired of the FRELLING BLUE SERIF FONT than I am of the avatar.

Just sayin'.

Last edited:

*Cries pitifully*

Tell ya what, Madeline. Your avatar does not irritate me, but the challenge to donate to the Salvation Army strikes me as a very noble idea. I'll pledge $10 today and you don't have to change an thing!

I'm more tired of the FRELLING BLUE SERIF FONT than I am of the avatar.

JUust sayin'.

We have found the leverage! Start a new thread and bribe her! :lol:

Hands off my font! (Unless you raise $1,000...then I'll use default until New Year's Day.)

Question is, if someone donates $50 in your name, will YOU use blue/size 4/Book Antigua for a week?

*Cries pitifully*

Tell ya what, Madeline. Your avatar does not irritate me, but the challenge to donate to the Salvation Army strikes me as a very noble idea. I'll pledge $10 today and you don't have to change an thing!

I cannot rep you, Nosmo King but I am so grateful. What a kind thing to do.

*Cries pitifully*

I cannot rep you, Nosmo King but I am so grateful. What a kind thing to do.

just the right thing to do.

This is called turning the tables and lemons into lemonade Madline.

so how do you like them apples?!?!

Madeline,

You chose your own avatar and let 'er fly! I have a penchant for old movies and old movie stars. I always feature a female star, but if I were you, I would consider this guy (winner of the Nosmo King look-a-like contest):

Clark%20Gable.jpg

Madeline,

You chose your own avatar and let 'er fly! I have a penchant for old movies and old movie stars. I always feature a female star, but if I were you, I would consider this guy (winner of the Nosmo King look-a-like contest):

Clark%20Gable.jpg

hey..this is the one i suggested before and she said no....so if she takes the bet she has to have the golden winners cup...that's the bet

kimnovak.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back