Madeleine Albright: 'I Can't Understand Why Any Woman Would Want To Vote For Romney'

President Obama signed the Lilly Ledbetter Act. To this day, Romney refuses to say whether he would have signed it or not. The right man is in the White House.

People should be hired and paid by ability. Period.

Oh, are you suggesting that men inherently have more ability?

I'm saying that who ever has the ability the business is seeking out should be the one hired. Who ever that's truly capable what ever that maybe is who

Men or Women. Somethings will likely favor one over the other. As that's reality. Marxism can't force these differences out without harming the ability to achieve the brightest and best.

According to the 2011 annual report on White House staff, female employees earned a median annual salary of $60,000, which was about 18 percent less than the median salary for male employees ($71,000).

[...]

President Obama has frequently criticized the gender pay gap, such as the one that exists in the White House.

He really thinks we have short memories...

Report Shows White House Pays Women 18% Less than Men, Despite Democrat ‘War on Women’ Criticism of Republicans | TheBlaze.com

Obama pays a few women big bucks

By Susan Crabtree

President Obama’s top female White House aides earn more on average than their male counterparts, a reversal from the pattern in the George W. Bush administration, The Washington Times found in an analysis of 2011 pay records.

Top female employees on average earned nearly 4 percent more than top male employees under Mr. Obama, compared with a deficit of 12 percent under Mr. Bush.

Despite Mr. Obama’s claims of championing the plight of women in the workplace, his record at the White House on closing the gender pay gap is mixed: In a broader survey of the 121 White House employees who were paid at least $100,000, 47 are women and 74 are men. That is only slightly better than in 2003, the third year of the Bush administration, when 39 of the top 121 employees were women.

Obama pays a few women big bucks - Washington Times

Obama Presses Senate To Act On Equal Pay For Women

Madline Albright is a woman???? By whose definition?? Standard?? She's a BUTCH that sports men's boxers and has bigger ballz than Obama.

lol, they had to drag out Billy Clinton and now Maddy Halfbright

Democrats are Desperate

Madeleine Albright: 'I Can't Understand Why Any Woman Would Want To Vote For Mitt Romney'

Madeleine Albright is a woman?

Madline Albright is a woman???? By whose definition?? Standard?? She's a BUTCH that sports men's boxers and has bigger ballz than Obama.

I love it when Republicans go off like that...

race.jpg

It really brings out the madness in their eyes.

:lol:

Bill Clinton helped promote women's issues by shoving a ceeegar in Monica's hooohooo.. LOL Yes, liberals certainly know how to make women feel special!!!

Coming from those who support countries that stone women for having an affair, I find this accusation somewhat disingenuous.

By Sam Stein

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- There's been no shortage of musing over Mitt Romney's failure to win over female voters. The gender gap is pronounced, and with the efforts of the president's political team, growing wider. Romney has been criticized for his failure to speak out in support of equal pay for equal work, he's been tied to some of his party's more hardline positions on abortion, and has been caricatured as a relic of a bygone era in which women put career ambitions aside.

But for all the talk of Romney's trouble among women voters, no Democrat has put it in the terms that former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright did in an interview with The Huffington Post on Monday.

"I'm not sure I'm going to state this exactly right," she said, sitting amidst a sea of convention-related activity and daytime wine drinkers in the Westin hotel lobby in downtown Charlotte. "But I think there are some who believe they are actually protecting women, you know, and that it is better for women to be taken care of. I think women want to take care of themselves, and I think having a voice in how that is done is very important. And frankly, I don’t understand -- I mean, I'm obviously a card-carrying Democrat -- but I can't understand why any woman would want to vote for Mitt Romney, except maybe Mrs. Romney."

More: Madeleine Albright: 'I Can't Understand Why Any Woman Would Want To Vote For Mitt Romney'

albright is a man didnt ya hear

By Sam Stein

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- There's been no shortage of musing over Mitt Romney's failure to win over female voters. The gender gap is pronounced, and with the efforts of the president's political team, growing wider. Romney has been criticized for his failure to speak out in support of equal pay for equal work, he's been tied to some of his party's more hardline positions on abortion, and has been caricatured as a relic of a bygone era in which women put career ambitions aside.

But for all the talk of Romney's trouble among women voters, no Democrat has put it in the terms that former Secretary of State Madeleine Albright did in an interview with The Huffington Post on Monday.

"I'm not sure I'm going to state this exactly right," she said, sitting amidst a sea of convention-related activity and daytime wine drinkers in the Westin hotel lobby in downtown Charlotte. "But I think there are some who believe they are actually protecting women, you know, and that it is better for women to be taken care of. I think women want to take care of themselves, and I think having a voice in how that is done is very important. And frankly, I don’t understand -- I mean, I'm obviously a card-carrying Democrat -- but I can't understand why any woman would want to vote for Mitt Romney, except maybe Mrs. Romney."

More: Madeleine Albright: 'I Can't Understand Why Any Woman Would Want To Vote For Mitt Romney'

albright is a man didnt ya hear

LOL! Hillary is butchy too.. What's up with liberal women looking soo damn Butch??

Forum List

Back