“made in mexico”

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
“MADE IN MEXICO”

Made in Mexico helps no one but Mexicans and Mexico. Hispanic owned businesses sell cheap goods from Mexico that have taken over mom and pop stores and flea markets. You find food and other items made in Mexico at the majority of the booths. And the money earned here by Made in Mexico Illegal Aliens is sent to Mexico to help Mexico’s economy but Mexico does nothing to help their people here that is sponging off American tax payers.

Mexico will benefit more from Comp. Immg. Reform Amnesty then America because legalizing 12 million and chain migration will allow Mexico to send more of it’s poor here for us to take care of, relieving their education, healthcare and welfare system. Of course President of Mexico push for Com. Immig. Reform.

Every time there is a MSNBC media discussion on Comp. Immig Reform the guests are always Hispanics for Amnesty. NCLR, Luis Gutierrez, Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa, Bill Richardson, etc and no one from mainstream American, white or Black who will be hurt the most from Comp. Immg. Reform Amnesty and who oppose amnesty by any name.

1986 amnesty, fool me one, 2013 amnesty fool me twice.

Why is their beer so damned expensive in the States?

It's remarkably affordable, in fact. And not too shabby since Mexican beers are among the finest lager beers in the world. Modelo Especial (bottle) is a staple in my home, best serrved at 30 - 31 degrees (f), no lime or other flavorings added.

It's remarkably affordable, in fact. And not too shabby since Mexican beers are among the finest lager beers in the world. Modelo Especial (bottle) is a staple in my home, best serrved at 30 - 31 degrees (f), no lime or other flavorings added.

Yeah I like that brew. Still it's $6 -$7 for a six pack.

Yeah I like that brew. Still it's $6 -$7 for a six pack.

$8 - $9 in WA, which has higher than average alcohol taxes, which is damn cheap, IMO. The GF (live in) prefers Tattinger champage and Martell Cordon Bleu cognac. So I tend to think I'm drinking on the cheap. :)

Modelo, Shew! Cant do that. I am a blue moon in a glass with an orange slice maniac. Corona with or without lime and Heinikin. I am an import connoisseur, obviously. lol

Modelo, Shew! Cant do that. I am a blue moon in a glass with an orange slice maniac. Corona with or without lime and Heinikin. I am an import connoisseur, obviously. lol

Low alcohol crap for tourist Gringos, made by Modelo :)

Get the real deal in Belgian White Ale, no orange needed. :)

Hoegaarden Original White Ale - Brouwerij van Hoegaarden - Hoegaarden, Belgium - BeerAdvocate

I will try any beer. I would love to try that. I live in a very rural area. Stuff like that you just cant find in most places. I even paid 14$ for a 6 pack of something like "death skeleton" or something. Tastes like fruity pebbles

Get the real deal in Belgian White Ale, no orange needed. :)

Hoegaarden Original White Ale - Brouwerij van Hoegaarden - Hoegaarden, Belgium - BeerAdvocate

I will try any beer. I would love to try that. I live in a very rural area. Stuff like that you just cant find in most places. I even paid 14$ for a 6 pack of something like "death skeleton" or something. Tastes like fruity pebbles

Drink Milwaukee's Best and save nickels and dime for a trip to North Belgium (Brugge) and drink them fresh. OMG!!! Leffe Brune is my must-have immediately upon arriving beer. Then some Flemish Stew and Fries (to die for, fries ... astonishing, by order of magnitude. Maybe miracle potatoes, oill of the gods. Who knows. But WOW!!!)

“MADE IN MEXICO”

Made in Mexico helps no one but Mexicans and Mexico. Hispanic owned businesses sell cheap goods from Mexico that have taken over mom and pop stores and flea markets. You find food and other items made in Mexico at the majority of the booths. And the money earned here by Made in Mexico Illegal Aliens is sent to Mexico to help Mexico’s economy but Mexico does nothing to help their people here that is sponging off American tax payers.

Mexico will benefit more from Comp. Immg. Reform Amnesty then America because legalizing 12 million and chain migration will allow Mexico to send more of it’s poor here for us to take care of, relieving their education, healthcare and welfare system. Of course President of Mexico push for Com. Immig. Reform.

Every time there is a MSNBC media discussion on Comp. Immig Reform the guests are always Hispanics for Amnesty. NCLR, Luis Gutierrez, Los Angeles Mayor Villaraigosa, Bill Richardson, etc and no one from mainstream American, white or Black who will be hurt the most from Comp. Immg. Reform Amnesty and who oppose amnesty by any name.

You really don't know much about this subject. You rant a lot and the hate drips from every word but, in point of fact, we, the US, gutted the Mexican economy.

First, we brought them here to work because we're too lazy to do the work they do. The rw's want us all to believe we started using them for migrant labor at the very moment Obama was elected but actually, we used to fly them here and back home for every growing season. We treated them like shit back then too.

The worst thing we ever did to Mexico is NAFTA. It seemed like a good idea for both sides of the border but they got the worst of it. We effectively ended all of their agriculture and manufacturing.

Hardest hit was corn which is their major crop, just as it is ours. Problem is, they can buy it from us cheaper than they can grow it themselves because we can afford to take a loss. Reason we don't worry about the loss is that we have farming subsidies. Our tax payers pay for food twice - once in taxes and again at the grocery store.

They work at our factories and since that pays more than running their own those have closed down as well.

Without agriculture and manufacturing of their own, their cities and small towns were falling apart and the young men risking their lives to come here to work, we dealt the final blow - we sell them guns and buy their drugs.

Hate them all you want if it makes you feel better but its the US that did this. Until we stop selling their drug cartels guns and until we stop buying their drugs, the entire mess will just get worse and worse. For both sides.

(I like Mexican beer too but Belgium beer is the best.)

“MADE IN MEXICO”

You really don't know much about this subject. You rant a lot and the hate drips from every word but, in point of fact, we, the US, gutted the Mexican economy.

First, we brought them here to work because we're too lazy to do the work they do. The rw's want us all to believe we started using them for migrant labor at the very moment Obama was elected but actually, we used to fly them here and back home for every growing season. We treated them like shit back then too.

The worst thing we ever did to Mexico is NAFTA. It seemed like a good idea for both sides of the border but they got the worst of it. We effectively ended all of their agriculture and manufacturing.

Hardest hit was corn which is their major crop, just as it is ours. Problem is, they can buy it from us cheaper than they can grow it themselves because we can afford to take a loss. Reason we don't worry about the loss is that we have farming subsidies. Our tax payers pay for food twice - once in taxes and again at the grocery store.

They work at our factories and since that pays more than running their own those have closed down as well.

Without agriculture and manufacturing of their own, their cities and small towns were falling apart and the young men risking their lives to come here to work, we dealt the final blow - we sell them guns and buy their drugs.

Hate them all you want if it makes you feel better but its the US that did this. Until we stop selling their drug cartels guns and until we stop buying their drugs, the entire mess will just get worse and worse. For both sides.

You got that right, there is nothing I hate more than illegal immigration and illegal aliens but the reason is not race related at all.
Economy of Mexico
The economy of Mexico is the 13th largest in the world in nominal terms and the 11th by purchasing power parity, according to the World Bank.
As an export-oriented economy, more than 90% of Mexican trade is under free trade agreements (FTAs) with more than 40 countries, including the European Union, Japan, Israel, and much of Central and South America.

Economy of Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

“MADE IN MEXICO”

Remittances

Remittances, or contributions sent by Mexicans living abroad, mostly in the United States, to their families at home in Mexico, are a substantial and growing part of the Mexican economy; they comprised $18 billion in 2005. In 2004, they became the tenth largest source of foreign income after oil, industrial exports, manufactured goods, electronics, heavy industry, automobiles, construction, food, and banking & financial services. Larger than tourism expenditures; and represented 2.1 percent of the nation's Gross Domestic Product. The growth of remittances has been remarkable: they have more than doubled since 1997. Recorded remittance transactions exceeded 41 million in 2003, of which 86 percent were made by electronic transfer.
Economy of Mexico - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Money earned in this country, including welfare checks, going into Mexico's economy instead back into our economy.
People who can be treated like shit must like to be treated like shit.
Made in Mexcio in American business that have moved to Mexico for cheaper than cheap labor.

How many American companies have moved to Mexico?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_many_American_companies_have_moved_to_Mexico

Last edited:
Many Americans Moving to Mexico in Search of the American Dream

March 29, 2009

MERIDA, Mex. – At some point last fall, the one millionth American established residency here in Mexico. That makes Mexico the host nation for the largest American expatriate community in the world. There are now more Americans living in Mexico than there are in the U.K. or Canada.

This trend is accelerating as the U.S. recession deepens and job losses across the United States accelerate.
Many Americans Moving to Mexico in Search of the American Dream | Alternet
Are they taking their American born children with them as a punishment since they don't know the language or the culture, leaving the only home they have ever know?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back