'Made in America’ Rocks with Jay-Z, Obama and More

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2011
sw mizzouri
I like the sounds of "Made in America".

Philadelphia, Pa. – “Made in America” concert goers are still buzzing about Jay-Z’s blow out set at his inaugural music festival Saturday night, in which special guests including Kanye West and Common brought down the house with HOVA.

The rap mogul even roped in President Obama, who made a video appearance to voice his support for Made in America’s patriotic purpose and urge attendees to register to vote.

An hour ahead of the start of MIA’s second day, there seemed to be almost as many voter registration volunteers as concert goers.

‘Made in America’ Rocks with Jay-Z, Obama and More - ABC News

Philadelphia, Pa. – “Made in America” concert goers are still buzzing about Jay-Z’s blow out set at his inaugural music festival Saturday night, in which special guests including Kanye West and Common brought down the house with HOVA.

The rap mogul even roped in President Obama, who made a video appearance to voice his support for Made in America’s patriotic purpose and urge attendees to register to vote.

An hour ahead of the start of MIA’s second day, there seemed to be almost as many voter registration volunteers as concert goers.

Is that a play on to the Birth Certificate deal?! I sure hope not.. I wouldn't want Jay-Z and Obama to be revealed as racists! :eusa_eh:

Why do Democrats need to be riled up to get them to register to vote?

Forum List

Back