Maddow/Olbermann Invited to White House Chat with Obama, But Fox Isn't a News Organiz

while the cons are whining about what Olberman said for the next 23 hours.
I am sure if you did a study though you would find more liberals who watch MSNBC and then switch over to Fox, than you would find cons who watch both Fox New and MSNBC and it has nothing to do with quality.
Except that I've never heard of connies whine about what Olberdouche or Maddow puke out of their pie holes. Mockery and derisive laughter is more what I've seen.

I'll watch GLBTNBC in little snippets....It's about as long as I can take their hosts acting as propagandists for the administration or bitching about Fox and people like Limpbag and Beck, rather than covering actual news.

Just for the record, I can't take the clods at Fox for much more time.

Maybe you just didn't notice....

oh yes, I would have noticed. Never has a whiney assed guy acted the way this thin skinned little brat acts. We would have noticed. :lol:

Do you watch MSNBC?

yep, I watch Scarboro, I watch Mr. Ed. he makes me laugh, and I occasionally check in for a olbernotaman rant, maddow,, occasionally, oh yea and I like to watch tweety spit too. they are a hoot.

Maybe you just didn't notice....

oh yes, I would have noticed. Never has a whiney assed guy acted the way this thin skinned little brat acts. We would have noticed. :lol:

Thin skins....
Bush's father complains of news media hostility | Politics | Reuters
White House Complains About NBC’s Edit of Bush Interview - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

It's a little different when an 80 year old man breaks down after years of verbal abuse against his son, and just 9 months of ass kissing cept from one station,, donchyathink? :lol:

And yep, the WH did complain about unfair editing. once.

you fail.

Distraction perhaps?

The economy is in the tank ... but there's a fight going on with FOX News!
The situation in Afghanistan is getting worse .. but there's a fight going on with FOX News.
A public option and healthcare reform .. but there's a fight going on with FOX News.

Please feel free to add to the list.

unemployment is at nearly 10% nationwide. in some cities it is 15% or 20%

Really? Here's what it is in Amarillo as of the end of last month..............

Amarillo reaches states lowest in unemployment

Wednesday, September 23, 2009 at 10:21

AMARILLO, TEXAS -- It seems Amarillo has the lowest unemployment numbers in the state according to a new report out today.

The Amarillo metropolitan statistical area is reporting the lowest unemployment rate in the state at %5.6. Followed by Lubbock, Midland and Abilene.

Overall unemployment in Texas rose slightly last month, but still remains below the national average.

In August Texas reported an unemployment rate of %8.0,which is up from %7.9 in July. Nationwide the average rate for August went up to %9.7.

Amarillo reaches states lowest in unemployment : Money : News : KVII

So.......where I live it's only about half of where you're at.

Wanna come to Amarillo? Our economy is pretty good right now!

Thin skins....
Bush's father complains of news media hostility | Politics | Reuters
White House Complains About NBC’s Edit of Bush Interview - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

It's a little different when an 80 year old man breaks down after years of verbal abuse against his son, and just 9 months of ass kissing cept from one station,, donchyathink? :lol:

And yep, the WH did complain about unfair editing. once.

you fail.

...and out come the apologists :lol:

Oh they're just jabbing at Republicans, pushing your buttons. Seems to be working.

Rs can either show some respect or stay on the outside looking in.

Show some respect? When did having a different opinion or presenting a different view mean disrespect? Oh yeah, when it goes against the Barry.

God forbid Obama actually act like a leader and try to unite this country. All he has done is shove the wedge in further and widen the gap.

And here you are peachy keen with it all. Wow.

Last edited:
Oh they're just jabbing at Republicans, pushing your buttons. Seems to be working.

Rs can either show some respect or stay on the outside looking in.

Show some respect? When did having a different opinion or presenting a different view mean disrespect? Oh yeah, when it goes against the Barry.

God forbid Obama actually act like a leader and try to unite this country. All he has done is shove the wedge in further and widen the gap.

And here you are peachy keen with it all. Wow.

R E S P E C T. :lol:

I would love to see a conservative filmmaker make a film about assassinating Obama and see how "The One" and the left would react to that. I guess if the left can make that film about Bush we can make one about Obama right? In the film they better show the inner cities going up in flames and riots because that is what would happen if "The One" was struck down.

Should Fox ever decide to be a factual news organization rather than an alternate-universe propaganda machine, some of its employees might get an invite.

Olbermann and Maddow present the only Fair and Balanced reporting on TV

Unlike that right wing vestage of yellow journalism FoxNews

blue-kool-aidman.png

New Topics

Forum List

Back