Maddow/Olbermann Invited to White House Chat with Obama, But Fox Isn't a News Organiz

re's a curious turn in the White House vs. Fox News fight.

On Monday, MSNBC's Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow were among several people who attended an off-the-record briefing with Pres. Obama at the White House. Sources tell us other attendees at the two-and-a-half hour chat included Eugene Robinson of the Washington Post, Maureen Dowd of the New York Times, Gwen Ifill of PBS and Gloria Borger of CNN. Perhaps not surprisingly, no one from Fox News was in the room.

This fact quickly turned into ammunition for the folks at FOX. Last night on "Special Report," Bret Baier revealed the information pointing out that opinion hosts from one channel were being invited to a briefing with the Commander-in-Chief, all the while Fox was declared not a news organization.

And it continued on Fox & Friends this morning, as the troika talked about the back-and-forth ABC News White House correspondent Jake Tapper had with press secretary Robert Gibbs in the morning off-camera gaggle yesterday.

Maddow/Olbermann Invited to White House Chat with Obama, But Fox Isn't a News Organization? - mediabistro.com: TVNewser

2 1/2 hours with crazy olbernotaman and madow? but he can't find time for his General? What a toot this guy is!

Why isn't Fox invited? Watch below and it will become very obvious.
OUTFOXED : Rupert Murdoch's War on Journalism

I posted a very good article from American THINKER.. THINKER being the key word. maybe you could benefit from reading it. or not! :cuckoo:

Oh they're just jabbing at Republicans, pushing your buttons. Seems to be working.

Rs can either show some respect or stay on the outside looking in.
Obama knows who is drinking the Koolaid and needs to nurture those relationships. Nixon had an enemy list as well.

How did that turn out?

Yea, and what better opportunity for Maddow and Olberdork than to get it from the teat of Obammy himself.

Oh they're just jabbing at Republicans, pushing your buttons. Seems to be working.

Rs can either show some respect or stay on the outside looking in.
Obama knows who is drinking the Koolaid and needs to nurture those relationships. Nixon had an enemy list as well.

How did that turn out?

Yea, and what better opportunity for Maddow and Olberdork than to get it from the teat of Obammy himself.

I doubt it was his teat they were sucking!

Did they? I don't know. They weren't out in public every day bleating and whining about the mean old news people.

Maybe you just didn't notice....

oh yes, I would have noticed. Never has a whiney assed guy acted the way this thin skinned little brat acts. We would have noticed. :lol:

Thin skins....
Bush's father complains of news media hostility | Politics | Reuters
White House Complains About NBC’s Edit of Bush Interview - The Caucus Blog - NYTimes.com

quantity doesn't always equal quality.

well, if you believe hour long rants of hate for conservatives is quality, what can I say? btw. O'Reilly is number one, has been for years and years,

Miley Cyrus also tops the pop charts, doesn't mean she is good.
I watch Bill all the time, I think it is funny and entertaining.:lol:

When I'm somewhere I can watch cable I watch him because like you say - it's funny. He's also very thin skinned ;)

well, if you believe hour long rants of hate for conservatives is quality, what can I say? btw. O'Reilly is number one, has been for years and years,

so you obviously think an hour long rant on liberals is quality. :)

Well it is if you consider that it keeps the liberals whining for the next 23hrs.:eusa_boohoo:

while the cons are whining about what Olberman said for the next 23 hours.
I am sure if you did a study though you would find more liberals who watch MSNBC and then switch over to Fox, than you would find cons who watch both Fox New and MSNBC and it has nothing to do with quality.

so you obviously think an hour long rant on liberals is quality. :)

Well it is if you consider that it keeps the liberals whining for the next 23hrs.:eusa_boohoo:

while the cons are whining about what Olberman said for the next 23 hours.
I am sure if you did a study though you would find more liberals who watch MSNBC and then switch over to Fox, than you would find cons who watch both Fox New and MSNBC and it has nothing to do with quality.

:blahblah:

Forum List

Back