Maddow continues torturing poor republican hypocrites

I was at this truckstop on I-35 in the central midwest the other night. I bet there were 12 people there enjoying some homemade pie and the political discussion.
This little liberal lesbian gal there was just railing all over Republican politicians, Conservative commentators, Tea Baggers, you name it. She called them OUT on everything! She handed their asses to them I tell ya.

About the same effect Maddow has on anything.
Hey, dinner and a show. You really can't beat that.

The only people she is torturing are the idiots that tune in to her... and I doubt they know any better. Anyway, how many can it be? 3,000 or so?

So.. who cares?

I'm rolling on the floor with laughter. Standing before supporters, they rant that the stimulus will not create a single job, while in letters they praise the jobs that the stimulus brought to their states.

FEBRUARY 16, 2010
Democrats Target Stimulus Critics Who Sought Funds
--------------------------------------------

Democrats Go After Stimulus Critics - WSJ.com

Are you referring to Olbermann's identical twin? Between the two of them their audience totals 13....:lol::lol::lol:

The International Twiddle Stix Championships draws more people :clap2:

The only people she is torturing are the idiots that tune in to her... and I doubt they know any better. Anyway, how many can it be? 3,000 or so?

So.. who cares?

Demonstrate how proving the Republicans a bunch of hypocritical liars is torturing her audience?

Are you saying that pointing out the painfully obvious amounts to torture?

I'm rolling on the floor with laughter. Standing before supporters, they rant that the stimulus will not create a single job, while in letters they praise the jobs that the stimulus brought to their states.

FEBRUARY 16, 2010

Are you referring to Olbermann's identical twin? Between the two of them their audience totals 13....:lol::lol::lol:

e Rachel Maddow Show debuted on September 8, 2008, with 1,543,000 viewers (483,000 of whom were in the 25-54 demographic).[6] On September 16, 2008, the show drew 1,801,000 viewers (with 534,000 in the 25-54 demographic), beating Larry King Live and becoming the highest-rated MSNBC show of the night.[7] Maddow's ratings success on September 16, 2008 prompted many of her MSNBC colleagues on Morning Joe to congratulate her on the air, including Joe Scarborough, who said it was "just one of those times where good people do well."[8] In the month of March 2009 the average number of viewers dropped to 1.1 million, part of a general trend in the ratings decline for cable news programs.[9] In the month of October 2009, the average number of viewers tuning in each night further declined to 880,000.[10]

The Rachel Maddow Show (TV series) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

☭proletarian☭;2022370 said:

FEBRUARY 16, 2010

e Rachel Maddow Show debuted on September 8, 2008, with 1,543,000 viewers (483,000 of whom were in the 25-54 demographic).[6] On September 16, 2008, the show drew 1,801,000 viewers (with 534,000 in the 25-54 demographic), beating Larry King Live and becoming the highest-rated MSNBC show of the night.[7] Maddow's ratings success on September 16, 2008 prompted many of her MSNBC colleagues on Morning Joe to congratulate her on the air, including Joe Scarborough, who said it was "just one of those times where good people do well."[8] In the month of March 2009 the average number of viewers dropped to 1.1 million, part of a general trend in the ratings decline for cable news programs.[9] In the month of October 2009, the average number of viewers tuning in each night further declined to 880,000.[10]

And Beck alone draws 4 times the audiance....so what's your point

More people watch Obama than watch Beck.

Dos that mean Obama's more correct than Beck?

Either it does or all the attacks against Rachel's numbers are bullshit and you admit to trying to avoid actually addressing her points.

She is a biased nut case but she isn't the worst on MSNBC, read this and go to the link.. if you dare...

Watching coverage of the Massachusetts senatorial election Tuesday night, I wondered if MSNBC was getting ready to cut off its cable signal to the state. Keith Olbermann and Rachel Maddow, positively enraged that Massachusetts dared to elect a Republican, delivered two hours of nonstop bilious rage toward the state's voters, calling them "irrational" and "teabaggers," engaged in "a total divorce from reality," and hinting that they're vicious racists to boot.

Changing Channels | MSNBC to Massachusetts: Drop dead!

☭proletarian☭;2021873 said:
the stimulus was a very bad idea that wasted more money than it put to good use. Borrowing cash from China to buy foreign cars is a perfect example. Yet since everyone paid taxes into the treasury, its not stupid or hypocritical to try to get your states fair share of stimulus tax dollars back before they get wasted elsewhere.

Maddow is a rug-muncher who can't debate with conservatives.
Awesome! You know, making fun of someone for being a lesbian is always a refutation to which none can retort!

You go, boi!
Right, and if he doesn't like that particular sexual activity he used to describe Rachel, he's not very popular with the ladies.

1. The refutation was that Maddow can't debate with Coulter, Ingraham, Oreilley, Hannity and the like. She does a standup routine and depends on the MSM mentioning that lezbos are more equal than others.

2. To attract ladies I just sit at the bar and lick my eyebrows. <g>

Last edited:
&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;2022416 said:

Either it does or all the attacks against Rachel's numbers are bullshit and you admit to trying to avoid actually addressing her points.

Your falling fast on that Global Warming train wreck, you want to align yourself with Gore via Madcow?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

So.. who cares?

So, no retort from you about what she actually said? Didnt think so. Typical.

You have 2 choices....

1. She is gay
2. Her ratings.

That is all you have against her.....never what she actually says. You are pathetic.

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;2022370 said:

And Beck alone draws 4 times the audiance....so what's your point

There are more idiots who watch fox than idiots who watch msnbc. We all know this. Project runway beats beck...what the hell does rating really mean? I mean, who won the election?

Yeah...and it stuck with ya.....
So little makes you so happy.
You should be proud.

Watch this then come back and let us know what you think.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OXwOv9MAHcI]YouTube - Rachel Maddow Slams Glenn Beck on Climate Change: "I Didn't Lie, Back Off"[/ame]

(By the way, I was wrong, its not 5 minutes, its 8)

What are you mising?
Beck lied about Maddow? What the hell do I care?
Maddow proved it was a lie? Why the hell does that matter to me?
Jeez man....why the hell does it make you so happy that Beck is a lair and Maddow proved it?

Now.....show me a TV commentator that proves Obama, or McCain or one of our law makers is a liar...and that matters.

But do you really take pride in the facxt that your preferred commentator is better than another commentator?

You are so wrapped up in it you could not even tell that I was not saying it did not happen...I was simply saying "who cares"...and your response is proof it happened.

You really need to come back to reality. You are living in your TV.

And all you have is this message board. People with mindsets like yours are dying off though. Thank god. I guess the only thing I can hope for is the thought that you didn't spawn. Get off MY lawn! ?? :doubt:

Your falling fast on that Global Warming train wreck, you want to align yourself with Gore via Madcow?:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:
WTF?!

That's not even a coherent sentence.:eusa_eh:

&#9773;proletarian&#9773;;2023555 said:

WTF?!

That's not even a coherent sentence.:eusa_eh:

He was using the rarely seen Nicolas Cage Bird Head defense ...

msg_nicbird.jpg

FEBRUARY 16, 2010

You've got to read these links that liberals post---:lol::lol::lol:

Most of the stimulus spending so far has gone to state and local governments to plug holes in their schools, Medicaid and unemployment-benefits budgets.
Yippee--those are JOBS--saved or created---:lol::lol:

And since this liberal congess & administration passed this bill--when ALL the American taxpayers get to pay it back---why wouldn't any representative ask for some--when they have to pay the freakin thing back---:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo:

Last edited:

Tumbleweed.gif

Hannity is by far the least insightful of any of the players in that genre.

Hannity, Rush, Maddow are all the opinion side of anything. If you like what they have to say, you listen. If you don't, you turn to something else.

24?? Now that I watch every Monday. I love watching Jack Bauer save the world every season. Go Jack.

I prefer to watch Jack O'Neil save the world.

LOL Yeah. Jack O'Neil rocks also. Gotta luv those "Real American Heroes" man.

Forum List

Back