Maddow continues torturing poor republican hypocrites

Political Junky

Gold Member
May 27, 2009
I'm rolling on the floor with laughter. Standing before supporters, they rant that the stimulus will not create a single job, while in letters they praise the jobs that the stimulus brought to their states.

FEBRUARY 16, 2010
Democrats Target Stimulus Critics Who Sought Funds
--------------------------------------------

Democrats Go After Stimulus Critics - WSJ.com

the stimulus was a very bad idea that wasted more money than it put to good use. Borrowing cash from China to buy foreign cars is a perfect example. Yet since everyone paid taxes into the treasury, its not stupid or hypocritical to try to get your states fair share of stimulus tax dollars back before they get wasted elsewhere.

Maddow is a rug-muncher who can't debate to level conservatives.

really, vote no and then tell everyone , lookie what I brought home! I think that goes more to a character issue than anything else, but then again it's been a long time since any repuke had any character, Ike comes too mind

Hey K - how was borrowing money from China to run 2 wars fit into nice little example, while cutting taxes at the same time while borrowing more money from China HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

Rachel shows NO mercy. In response to ky, I have seen her extend many, many open invitations to Conservatives for a heads up debate..Of course most of the time they refuse but when they DO decide to come on../Disaster for them. She is always ready for them with the facts. Look up her interview/debate with the President of AFP (Americans for Prosparity). Go get emm Rach!

Here's tape, from Rachel's show, in which she shows republican leaders talking out of both sides of their mouths, on the stimulus. Apparently, they have no fear of being caught lying.
She really caught them and her presentation is awesome, as usual.

Rachel Maddow Show

So far... 3 people who watch Maddow , the mad muncher.. why go on that show?

Rachel shows NO mercy. In response to ky, I have seen her extend many, many open invitations to Conservatives for a heads up debate..Of course most of the time they refuse but when they DO decide to come on../Disaster for them. She is always ready for them with the facts. Look up her interview/debate with the President of AFP (Americans for Prosparity). Go get emm Rach!

one problem s0n...............nobody watches that show!!!:lol::lol::funnyface:

Maddow is an entertainer. I do not agree with her and I do not watch her. That being said, she is nothing more, or less, than Hannity. An entertainer who capitalizes on ones enthusiasm for ones ideology.
More power to both of them. They balance each other out and allow thier listeners to confirm their beliefs.
Welcome BACK to America.

the stimulus was a very bad idea that wasted more money than it put to good use. Borrowing cash from China to buy foreign cars is a perfect example. Yet since everyone paid taxes into the treasury, its not stupid or hypocritical to try to get your states fair share of stimulus tax dollars back before they get wasted elsewhere.

Maddow is a rug-muncher who can't debate to level conservatives.

Biden put the lie to the real purpose of the Stimulus the other day.

He admitted that most of it was back-loaded for this year and the following years.

Forget the fact that 2009 was touted as being a year of crisis and something had to be done immediately or a deep recession was going to become another Depression.

So the money actually went to unions such as the Teamsters and ACORN and it went to shoring up Democrat support in various states. Heavy Democrat districts received the lion's share of the money while conservatives were practically ignore. They even made up a few districts. It's pretty clear the Stimulus is really just a reelection slush fund for Democrats.

Hey K - how was borrowing money from China to run 2 wars fit into nice little example, while cutting taxes at the same time while borrowing more money from China HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!

I'm not sure who you're talking about.

Bush or Obama.

Bush cut taxes...yes. Fact is revenues were higher then they are now. You see profits are what we're taxed on, not whatever we don't make. Lower taxes means higher profits and more revenue. More businesses, more hiring.....more exchange of goods....money flowing in the economy.

The government seems to be the only ones not contributing to the economy in anything other then in a negative manner.

Obama is still borrowing 3 times as much as Bush. He's still fighting two wars and still cutting taxes for 95% of Americans....ha ha...he claims. However taxes on cigs, booze, bullets, you name it has gone up yet revenues have gone down. Wonder why.

Forget the fact that 2008 was being touted by Bush as being in a recession and it would get much worse if we did not approve TARP. According to Bush and McConnel. We approved TARP and it got worse anyway.

Just a public service for those with 1 year memory limitations.

I've been DVRing Rachel lately, she really has some good interns researching and debunking a lot of claims that are being leveled at this administration and where Republicans really stand on the issues.

She is nothing like Hannity, her commentary is accurate and she is very intelligent, very educated. I don't know how his show differs from Rachels but I do know that he is not very bright and has been caught in a lot of lies.

Maddow is an entertainer. I do not agree with her and I do not watch her. That being said, she is nothing more, or less, than Hannity. An entertainer who capitalizes on ones enthusiasm for ones ideology.
More power to both of them. They balance each other out and allow thier listeners to confirm their beliefs.
Welcome BACK to America.

you do not watch her, but you know you don't agree with her. you also know she is comparable to hannity.

how do you do it?

Welcome BACK to America.

you do not watch her, but you know you don't agree with her. you also know she is comparable to hannity.

how do you do it?

It does not take rocket science to understand that I watched her, did not like her show and did not agree with her sentiments.

So you are one that never tries somethiung new? You simply dont try it and that is it...so you dont like it?

So if you watched the pilot of say.....24....and did not like it.....and never watched it again....you can not say that you did not like it becuase you dont watch it?

Good stuff...once again nothing to add to a debate....

And as for your comment USCITIZEN....stop being an ass.

Forum List

Back